South Park Video Game

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

MCkormick2

Postby MCkormick2 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:11 pm

[this post have been removed]
Last edited by MCkormick2 on Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is not a sig.
MCkormick2

Postby MCkormick2 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:13 pm

mickeyrutz, you're right. Several videogame-based movies sucked balls, and so did several movie-based videogames (That I am aware, of course). But, that may not be the case with the South Park videogame (yes, I know, that was the case in the 64 era, but I believe videogames have evolved a bit more).

Well, many ideas posted here were great, but still, I thought about another similar plot. This one wouldn't involve recent events, because in my opinion, they would date the game too much and I think that wouldn't be interesting. Another problem I saw in the original South Park game is that the action had to take place in South Park, and the city, with its little identic houses and snow everywhere, isn't visually interesting:

The United States government builds a cyborg out of a private and spare parts from the Star Wars program. This cyborg designs the ultimate videogame, and uses it to turn kids into deadly government assassins. In the game, You choose one kid of the classical four, or Professor Chaos. The gameplay shows them as the ninjas from "Good Times with Weapons". You play as one kid, and has a wingman, that can be programmed to be agressive, defensive, calculative (I robbed this from another game, but I don't remember wich). Of couser, after a few phases of the game, Kennny dies and is "absorbed" by the game. He continues working as a ghost wingman. The four kids find out about the cyborg's plan and try to destroy him from inside the virtual world.

The gameplay, similar to te one you described here, would involve doing twisted videogame cliches (such as collecting stars or or rings, turned in collecting vibrators or vaginal enlargement devices), and the levels would be a ripoff of real and popular games - one of them, similar to the World of Warcraft. One thing I'd like to see is the characters, in their ninja form, learning new techniques based on the fighting techniques the players are using, in opposition to many RPGs, in wich any sort of experience leads them to ascending levels.

In the end, after killing the boss (doing that would kill the real cyborg, because it would cause him to "reset" the eletronic side of his brain, and, by deafult, all of him), the Cyborg's head explodes and the kids remove the simstim helmets, or something. Then, they realize, Kenny died...

Anyway, that's it... I hope it didn't suck so much...
This is not a sig.
MCkormick2

Postby MCkormick2 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:15 pm

oops, sorry about the double-post. There's been some destructive lag in my computer...
This is not a sig.
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Re: South Park Video Game

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:25 pm

what i think is this
south park as a roam game BUT a mix of sh*t in the missions like, the blood from scarface the game, the roam style of GTA, the long mission slike GTA, the guns from scarface, gta, true crime NY, the converstations from scarface, the change of style and face from The Godfather.

but LOL as if that would happen,
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:03 pm

If I remember right, The Simpsons are coming out with a not-Hit-and-Run GTA-like game like that sometime in November. Though it might seem like a copycat maneuver, it’d be cool if a SP game was like that. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:09 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:If I remember right, The Simpsons are coming out with a not-Hit-and-Run GTA-like game like that sometime in November. Though it might seem like a copycat maneuver, it’d be cool if a SP game was like that. :P

yeh i new about thios ages ago i want this when it is released http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Simpsons_Game

but i also hope they make more sp games like this

Return to “General South Park Discussion”