Why all The characters have BIG eyes

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:02 pm

Jello_Biafra wrote:
Jay C wrote:Strange, it seemed that way when you posted that.

Actually, what I wrote originally was a joke. Everyone repeated just about the same f*cking answer, so instead of repeating the same garbage like everyone else, I decided to kid around. It wasn't the greatest joke on the planet, but not to belittle anyone. Sorry if your life is so unfufilling and negative that you took my post as a negative response. Next time I'll spell it out to people like so so you'll know next time if it's worth getting worked up over nothing. Like I said, I'm not here to impress strangers...but the same can be said about you.

Oh, so just because it was a joke, that means it's justified? No, it doesn't. I don't care if it was a joke, it just failed at what it tried to be, an attempt to make somebody else look dumb. Don't give me that bullsh*t that you were actually joking, 'cause I don't buy it.

Jello_Biafra wrote:
Jay C wrote:Yeah, but that was you. 'Why are all the characters have big eyes? Because you touch yourself at night.' That's something I'd expect from a complete jackass who is trying to impress everybody else and make them laugh. Shut the f*ck up, trying to look smart by making somebody else look dumb, you dickhead.

You seem to be an adult, so I'll assume that you're at least over eightteen. I basically said all I wanted to from the paragraph above. I stand by what I wrote. This negative teenage blasting on the internet bullsh*t is beneath me. Because, like most people on here, they have other things to do than to argue on a f*cking message board about a f*cking cartoon. I've have better things to do then to post over 3000 posts on a message board that you've been on not even a year. Wow, if that doesn't win the prize for the Anthony Michael Hall Award for depressing social status, I don't know what does. You might as well knock your own lunch tray out of your own had, buddy.

I'm 15, wise-ass. e__e

:lol: Oh, and yeah, pull the 'You must have no life because you have over 3000 posts on a message board' 'cause you have f*ck all else to say. I'm proud I have 'no' life, unlike you, having to pull that out of your ass to try and make yourself look big. [What, does nobody appreciate you at home, so you have to come onto message boards and try and insult people because of their post count? N*gger, please.] I'd rather have no life in a sociaty where you have to be a complete moron to be considered cool. If I could only have a 'life' by being that way, then sign my ass to whatever obituary I need to. I'd rather have 3000 posts on a message board where I like talking to people about a show instead of living a life where it's considered strange to be smart, yet considered normal to be some sort of vandal and sh*t. I bet you know f*ck all about where I live, what life I have, and what I do for a living. You just judge me on some crappy little statistic as if I'm below you. You proved for me right there in that post how much of a complete jackass you are, and how capiable you are of making a moron out of yourself.

Jello_Biafra wrote:This will be my final post regarding this matter. If you still want to hold a grudge and have the "last word" on "blasting me" then be my guest. Have fun, Jay C.

Oh, I really don't know what to say to that... I'm not sure whether to use the Li'l Kim quote:

Shut up, bitch!

or just hope you reply so I have someone to cock-punch over the net, yet again, seeing as I have no life.

Whatever, all I can say now is that I love how you came onto this thread and tried to make an idiot out of someone, yet have somebody else make the complete idiot out of you. [The irony is delicious.] Plus the fact you had to use the 'post count' card on me to try and make yourself feel good. Get back into your shell, prick, and f*ck off.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:09 pm

My penis is blue because jay-c and nommells mothers had eaten to many blueberrys and they have big eyes so that jay_c can stick his little penis into there eyes and fucke the children in the eye and blind them because that is his style

dont ask me

PS : this is what part of the alphebit would look like is Q and R where iliminated
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:12 pm

danielprive6 wrote:My penis is blue because jay-c and nommells mothers had eaten to many blueberrys and they have big eyes so that jay_c can stick his little penis into there eyes and fucke the children in the eye and blind them because that is his style

Blah, blah, blah.

Hate to contradict myself on the whole 'making somebody else look dumb', but I'd seriously beat up my English teacher if I was you.

And my parents.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:13 pm

[quote="Jay C":91e51][quote="danielprive6":91e51]My penis is blue because jay-c and nommells mothers had eaten to many blueberrys and they have big eyes so that jay_c can stick his little penis into there eyes and fucke the children in the eye and blind them because that is his style[/quote:91e51]
Blah, blah, blah.

Hate to contradict myself on the whole 'making somebody else look dumb', but I'd seriously beat up my English teacher if I was you.

And my parents.[/quote:91e51]

Why doesn't he just beat himself to death and spare everyone the pain of his existence?
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:14 pm

Nommel wrote:
Jay C wrote:
danielprive6 wrote:My penis is blue because jay-c and nommells mothers had eaten to many blueberrys and they have big eyes so that jay_c can stick his little penis into there eyes and fucke the children in the eye and blind them because that is his style

Blah, blah, blah.

And my parents.

Why doesn't he just beat himself to death and spare everyone the pain of his existence?

'Cause I don't like the idea of forced suicide. :]
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:15 pm

Nommel wrote:
Jay C wrote:

Blah, blah, blah.

And my parents.

Because he's one of the funniest people on this board is why. 8)
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:40 am

Well, on the subject...

Why are trees good? Why's a rainbow good? Why are boobs good? They just are. (Joe Dirt. It's kinna a running joke with my family. Tee Hee)
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
mammotha

Postby mammotha » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:37 am

:]
No :]
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:21 pm

[quote="mammotha":776e8]:][/quote:776e8]

What :] Is :] Your :] Problem? :]
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:02 pm

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:Well, on the subject...

Why are trees good? Why's a rainbow good? Why are boobs good? They just are. (Joe Dirt. It's kinna a running joke with my family. Tee Hee)

Trees are good because they give us oxygen, rainbows are good because they look pretty and its the sign for the gays (the need something.) and boobs? Well, they are good for nurturing their offsprings.
mammotha

Postby mammotha » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:57 pm

Reeding is good? :D dont think so
No :]
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:11 pm

nutmeg218 wrote:Trees are good because they give us oxygen, rainbows are good because they look pretty and its the sign for the gays (the need something.) and boobs? Well, they are good for nurturing their offsprings.

That was a joke, dude. It's kinna ruined now.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Schittywall

Postby Schittywall » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:01 pm

K, Jello, ur just a total dickhead. Your comment wasnt funny, ever. Then you trying to make yourself look even better by covering it up.

And Jay C, you are just feeding her by replying to her messages, so just dont post anymore.

So both of you just shutup, so will i.

[you]

Return to “General South Park Discussion”