Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Tiggalow69

Postby Tiggalow69 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:54 pm

Have you tried BareShare :?: iv got quiet a few episodes of that
Tiggz
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:43 pm

Are you guys allowed to talk about this sort of thing? I figured on the official site of all places you weren't allowed too talk about illegal downloading.
PureOxygen

Postby PureOxygen » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:42 pm

ffs... Goto bittorent.com download bittorent then goto mytwig.net and download the .avi files they are literally dvd quality... i ripped season 9 to one dvd disc ages ago its perfect quality will do the same for season 10 when its finished.
bulrog2004

Postby bulrog2004 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:23 pm

Tiggalow69 wrote:Have you tried BareShare :?: iv got quiet a few episodes of that

it's "bear"share. and no; no older sesion rm files. if the original poster still wants it, should check emule... even i lost that season :(

Shiek927 wrote:Are you guys allowed to talk about this sort of thing? I figured on the official site of all places you weren't allowed too talk about illegal downloading.

tvrips are wrong, but the creators of the show, stated that piracy may concern to CC. they also said that anyway the people could watch the show, should be fine.
for instance, i live in argentina, don't have comedy central, the "last" season is almost ONE YEAR delayed, and the translation SUCKS, so tvrips is the only way i can watch the show up to date, and in english.
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:55 am

bulrog2004 wrote:it's "bear"share. and no; no older sesion rm files. if the original poster still wants it, should check emule... even i lost that season :(

Try "#southpark-episodes" on "irc.tveps.net". Thats on IRC, duh.
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
gooneh

Postby gooneh » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:42 am

usenet.
bulrog2004

Postby bulrog2004 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:27 pm

jawmht wrote:
bulrog2004 wrote:it's "bear"share. and no; no older sesion rm files. if the original poster still wants it, should check emule... even i lost that season :(

Try "#southpark-episodes" on "irc.tveps.net". Thats on IRC, duh.

irc is painfully slow, and the queue is infinite. good luck
Sytexsp

South Park 310 download

Postby Sytexsp » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:33 pm

Hey I dont know if you got your episode yet, I didn't want to read all the threads, but I just searched emule, and they have it on there.

And anyone else who is in to peer to peer check out eMule, i swear it is one of the best there is! Can finds TONNES of videos and software, but keep Limewire for music, as eMules music files are usually fakes.

Happy Downloading!!!
If I had one wish, it would be to work with Matt, Trey, and South Park studio
Sytexsp

by the way...

Postby Sytexsp » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:43 pm

I seen someones message about it worries of chatting of illegal downloading of south park shows. I own season 1 thru 8 on DVD, so obviously downloading doesn't hurt they're show none.

Also on the season 7 dvd, the christian hard rock episode. Matt and Trey express they're opinion on illegal downloads in they're commentary. They are not opposed to the downloading of they're shows.

If you are truly a fan as I am, you would buy all the DVDs just for the commentary, and the ability to lend shows to your friends. I download mostly cause I live in canada and have to wait an extra 6 months to see the newest shows.

But with eMule I can get the shows sometimes before they even air in the US.

And I will still buy every dvd they put out.
Sytexsp

sorry for errors in statement

Postby Sytexsp » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:51 pm

dont mind my grammer and spelling errors, Im very sick this morning, and dont feel like proofreading.
Sytexsp

For instance

Postby Sytexsp » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:57 pm

For instance, I downloaded episode 1012 - go god go, yesterday. It airs sometimes today. Its about a new nintendo, to prove it.

eMule, the best peer to peer!
foeffa

Re: For instance

Postby foeffa » Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:18 pm

Sytexsp wrote:For instance, I downloaded episode 1012 - go god go, yesterday. It airs sometimes today. Its about a new nintendo, to prove it.

It aired yesterday. It's not like any group can pre SP episodes ... they're capped from hdtv so they are only available on p2p after they have aired.
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Re: For instance

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:23 pm

Sytexsp wrote:For instance, I downloaded episode 1012 - go god go, yesterday. It airs sometimes today. Its about a new nintendo, to prove it.

Hehe, that was THE best joke of the day... I haven't laughed like that for hours...

Well you posted that thread way more than 24 hours after it had aired, so my guess would be you downloaded it right after it aired like the rest of us, it's not possible to download it before it airs retard. And eMule, or any other P2P, isn't the first place you can download it, try southparkX or Mr. Twig for the first link, or better yet, the IRC channel..
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
Sytexsp

oops...

Postby Sytexsp » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:17 pm

Sorry I thought new south parks aired on fridays...
I got it thursday afternoon, oh well... just trying to help :D
BRi7X

Postby BRi7X » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:32 pm

i don't know if this has been already said or not, i did not check, but do NOT use BitLord

Use Azureus (my favorite) or uTorrent (my second favorite)

and, i'll be posting a full 10th season torrent on a few torrent sites at the end of the.... tenth season, with my xvid/mp3.avi encodes for all to enjoy or whatever

have fun.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”