9/11 Fact and Coverup Megathread

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Elephantghost

9/11 Fact and Coverup Megathread

Postby Elephantghost » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:17 am

You know, as liberal and or 'open minded' Matt and Trey claim to be, they always seem to revert to this holier than thou, we know better attitude in their writing. As far as whether or not 911 was a "conspiracy" or not is irrelevant, because NOBODY (average citizen wise) does know nor will they ever know. But to push the issue and call everyone who even questions the story we were given morons or assh*les is pretty arrogant and lame. Forget all the lame stories of steel melting at whatever temperature, impact holes being too big or too small...just read the Patriot Act 1 & 2 (READ IT ALL, I DIDNT WRITE IT...YOUR GOVERNMENT DID) , then tell me who is winning out on account of the occurance that was 911, thanks and buh bye now
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:38 am

not to mention HR6166 passed a week ago that demolishes habeas corpus, the bill of rights and the constitution

Subsection 4(b) (26) of section 950v. of HR 6166 - Crimes triable by military commissions - includes the following definition.

"Any person subject to this chapter who, in breach of an allegiance or duty to the United States, knowingly and intentionally aids an enemy of the United States, or one of the co-belligerents of the enemy, shall be punished as a military commission under this chapter may direct."

For an individual to hold an allegiance or duty to the United States they need to be a citizen of the United States. Why would a foreign terrorist have any allegiance to the United States to breach in the first place?

This is another telltale facet that proves the bill applies to U.S. citizens and includes them under the "enemy combatant" designation. We previously cited the comments of Yale law Professor Bruce Ackerman, who wrote in the L.A. Times, "The compromise legislation....authorizes the president to seize American citizens as enemy combatants, even if they have never left the United States. And once thrown into military prison, they cannot expect a trial by their peers or any other of the normal protections of the Bill of Rights."

The New York Times stated that the legislation introduced, "A dangerously broad definition of “illegal enemy combatant” in the bill could subject legal residents of the United States, as well as foreign citizens living in their own countries, to summary arrest and indefinite detention with no hope of appeal. The president could give the power to apply this label to anyone he wanted."

Calling the bill "our generation’s version of the Alien and Sedition Acts," the Times goes on to highlight the rubber stamping of torture.

"Coerced evidence would be permissible if a judge considered it reliable — already a contradiction in terms — and relevant. Coercion is defined in a way that exempts anything done before the passage of the 2005 Detainee Treatment Act, and anything else Mr. Bush chooses."
AssassinKenny

Postby AssassinKenny » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:38 am

I don't get it... :roll:
Athena1999 wrote:AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
iskmodnad

Postby iskmodnad » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:45 am

They do have a point, 1/4 of america is retarted. This thread proves it.
"They took our jobs!"
Tugger60

Postby Tugger60 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:48 am

When did Matt and Trey ever claim they were liberal? If memory serves, Matt once said "I hate conservatives, but I REALLY f*cking HATE LIBERALS".

And once and for all, if you (and by you I mean anyone reading this) thinks 9/11 was carried out by the government, you are incredibly stupid. I can't say it any plainer than that.
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:53 am

iskmodnad wrote:They do have a point, 1/4 of america is retarted. This thread proves it.

Denial’s a bitch, go read the Patriot Acts and HR6166 yourself OR you could just deny it right up until your hauled off to one of the 100s of FEMA camps already build nationwide. :lol:
SaveYrGeneration

Postby SaveYrGeneration » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:01 am

how did "pissed off muslims" do this?
planes only hit the two towers, not wtc building 7

if you have a brain in your head then DON'T listen to a cartoon, your mom, the government, me, or anyone else... instead why don't you READ and RESEARCH and find out what really happened for yourself!!!!!

there are 487938463635664777899 sites out there, here are 3

http://www.wtc7.net

http://www.pentagonresearch.com

http://www.prisonplanet.com
MOM BATHROOM

REAL PROOF 9/11 was covered up by our goverment. (doc Video)

Postby MOM BATHROOM » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:05 am

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ose+change
Watch this documentry and try to prove me wrong. You can sit there and believe in the media and what your goverment wants us to believe, BUT THIS DOCUMENTARY HOLDS SO MANY POWERFUL QUESTIONS THAT THE GOVERMENT IS AFRAID OF COMING FORTH.

IF THE GOVERMENT HAS NOTHING TO HIDE. WHY CAN'T
THEY SIMPLY STEP UP AND ANSWER QUESTIONS THAT WE ARE ASKING.

WHY DID THEY TAKE THE SECURITY CAMERA FOOTAGE AT THE GAS STATION. ACROSS THE STREET OF THE PENTAGON.

WHY DO THEY ONLY RELEASE 5 FRAMES OF THEIR FOOTAGE AND NOT EVEN SHOWING EVIDENCE THAT IT WAS A PLANE?
Tugger60

Postby Tugger60 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:05 am

What is he denying. On September eleventh I watched two planes (plus one in Washington) blast themselves into the World Trade Center and Pentagon. The hijackers have been identified, and martyrdom tapes have been released showing their last moments.

But why am I even trying to rationally discuss this. If you think it was all a conspiracy, you are by nature irrational. You have decided to foster such a seething hatred of Bush that you have lost touch with reality.

The New York Times is not a real news source anymore.

Finally, I think its time for hippies and irrational conspiracy theoriststo come to a consensus about the President. On one hand, they cleaim he's a bumbling idiot that can't even muster a complete sentence, while on the next breath they claim that he masterminded this incredible scheme to blow up the Twin Towers in order to rationalize spending billions to go into the Middle East in order to make millions of dollars worth of oil (rationale?) He had the plan hatched before hand to fix not one, but TWO elections well as hundreds nationwide to ensure that the evil Republicans stayed in the majority in congress. Finally, as the coup de gras, he didn't fix the levys in New Orleans as part of his plan to wipe out all of the poor people and minorities.

Hey if he pulled all this off, at least don't call him stupid :)
Last edited by Tugger60 on Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:08 am

Don’t fight the NWO, accept it, just think of all the fun stuff well be able to do when martial law is officially declared like torturing the innocent, looting, mass genocide, and my favorite PUBLIC EXECUTIONS! It’ll be like GTA but for REALZ
Tugger60

Postby Tugger60 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:09 am

Awesome! It will be just like that shiny paradise that Iraq was under Saddam!!!!
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:10 am

Tugger60 wrote:The hijackers have been identified, and martyrdom tapes have been released showing their last moments.

:)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 559151.stm

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/hijackers.html
SaveYrGeneration

Postby SaveYrGeneration » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:10 am

Tugger please take your left vs right paradigm someplace else (like FOX news they LOVE that kind of talk)

however here we are discussing FACTS like how fire has never once caused the collapse of a steel structured building but on 9/11 it happened THRICE

and one time in particular (wtc 7) NO PLANE EVEN HIT THE BUILDING!

so try to explain away that with your silly democrat vs republican BS which is nothing more than a distraction for feeble minded imbeciles who can't think critically enough to see that maybe both sides are working against us to pass Draconian legislation in order to turn america into POLICE STATE.

only respond if you care to discuss facts, don't bother spewing your worthless opinions.
Tugger60

Postby Tugger60 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:13 am

OK, I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE AMERICA THEN YOU CAN GEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUTTTTTTT!!!!!
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:16 am

Dude, nobody wants to download a 1:30 movie, and this is the wrong place for this thread. AND DON"T f*cking TYPE IN ALL CAPS,OR USE DIFFERENT SIZES AND COLORS
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞

Return to “General South Park Discussion”