9/11 Fact and Coverup Megathread

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

BoneZugz

Postby BoneZugz » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:26 am

well this looked to be the appropriate place.. theres already a thread about it? good cause i thought it was the lsd
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:33 am

I’m sorry for being so slow; exactly which part is the lie?
ryan_mn1

Postby ryan_mn1 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:40 am

he was never fired, and wasn't forced to resign until 1968....
SEEKTHETRUTH

Postby SEEKTHETRUTH » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:42 am

lemnitzer wrote up the plans for operation northwoods
George Washington]
It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:47 am

ryan_mn1 wrote:he was never fired, and wasn't forced to resign until 1968....

Hold on Sally... I know I’m slow, so just bare with me here…

In your reply to my statement you even quoted me saying

Shortly after Northwoods tanked and the whole Bay of Pigs fiasco he “resigned” from the position of secretary of defense in 68.

I also said:

Technically you’re right, he wasn’t fired he was forced to resign.

Did we just agree there, or did I just sh*t a gold brick?
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:32 am

Kudos to you; you get points on my technicality. Please continue to debunk me by showing the rest of the class how I lied about:

--Rumsfeld sold saddam anthrax and other bio weapons to use against Iran.

--Rumsfeld was director of a company back in 2000 that sold North Korea nuclear reactors.

--Rumsfeld was key in the approval of the use of Aspartame in soft drinks, etc. after it was banned by the FDA because scientists confirmed that it "might induce brain tumors."

--Iran Contra’s arms for drugs program back when they were shipping drugs into Mena Arkansas with CIA asset Barry Seal

--Gulf of Tokin

--The DC9 that was carrying 5.5 tons of cocaine (tail number N900SA) busted at an airport in Ciudad del Carmen in the state of Campeche, Mexico, where the FAA finally released records showing that one of the owners was appointed in 2003 to the Business Advisory Council of the National Republican Congressional Committee by then-Congressional Majority Leader Tom Delay
sadek

Postby sadek » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:35 am

why would the us government attack its own country?

*To blame it on Osamea-Bin laden (which was a CIA agent in the afghan-soviet war)

*to go to afghanistan and finish the pipelining that the taliban refused to build for bushs OWN oil company which would run through afghanistan/pakistan

*to Invade irak and have Iran Surrounded (Irak, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc.) for a possible (nucleair) strike.

*to built permanent bases in Afghanistan, Irak and Iran.

*To be closer to china incase of WWIII

*To be closer to the Uranium in Africa

*to controll the only reageon that the US had no controll of Asia and then possibely africa

Fine, if u don't believe me just w8 for the "breaking news" message on CNN, telling that there has been a nother terrorist attack.
The US is now infront of a Brick wall (the un), It can't attack Iran or North korea without a SECOND 'terrorist" attack.

Im waiting patiently for that Second attack which will allow bush to declare martial law and nuke Iran and possibely North korea, which would be the beginning of WWIII.
China and russia would ofcourse launch theyr own nukes at the US, Israel would nuke china and russia back.
there would be probably Nucleair-Silos (which are being built right now in Irak) firing theyr missiles at china and russia.
1 day later, the worlds strongest militaries would be destroyed, and the us could begin its "takeover" and put ppl into FEMA-camps, Did i say FEMA-camps? I ment HAPPY-camps where you will eat the finest meals, have access to fabulous doctors and be able to exorsize regularly :roll:.
Torture pp Just how saddam tortured the kurds.
And Ofcorse, also My favorite PUBLIC-EXECUTIONS.

JUST READ THE PATRIOT ACT!
SEEKTHETRUTH

Postby SEEKTHETRUTH » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:07 pm

I PREDICT HERE AND NOW... THAT THE "OCTOBER SURPRISE" IS GOING TO COME IN THE FORM OF AN "ATTACK" ON ONE OF THE MANY SHIPS HEADING TO IRAN AS WE SPEAK.. THEY WILL TAKE THE STANCE OF

"OH WE WERE TRYING TO PULL OUT AFTER WE HAD ALREADY SET UP ALL OUR SHIPS THERE SO WE HAVE TO STRIKE BACK!!"
George Washington]
It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.
MarkyX

Postby MarkyX » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:38 pm

Here's a video of someone telling those around him to watch WTC7, that it was going to come down soon.

Maybe because they knew it was going to collapse?

"The most important operational decision to be made that afternoon was the collapse (Of the WTC towers) had damaged 7 World Trade Center, which is about a 50 story building, at Vesey between West Broadway and Washington Street. It had very heavy fire on many floors and I ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue operations that were going on at the time and back the people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did collapse, we [wouldn't] lose any more people. We continued to operate on what we could from that distance and approximately an hour and a half after that order was [given], at 5:30 in the afternoon, World Trade Center collapsed completely" - Daniel Nigro

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/ny ... Daniel.txt

Are you calling Chief Daniel Nigro a liar?

The fact that so much of the mass (nearly all of it) dropped straight down into the footprint does not help your case. And by neat, I was not talking about how tall it was.

Footprint means it wouldn't have damaged other buildings. It also tilted towards the south, which you can see in other videos of the WTC7.

Another is the Toronto Star, Dec. 9, 2001

The Toronto Star isn't a very reliable source, being a local I can tell from first experience that their journalism isn't very up to par.

You can read up reliable information on NORAD and what they do, including that in 1994 the huge reduction in the force because they didn't believe NORAD over US airspace was needed.

http://calan8.livejournal.com/

Sgt. Lauro Chave

Already proven to be a fraud and actually got fired from his job after he was exposed.

So then everyone would have immediately understood that it wasn't part of the drill when they were told a plane was flown into the Pentagon, an hour before a scheduled drill of the same thing at their building?

Strawman. You were talking about another building. There was no exercising at the time concerning a building crashing into the pentagon.

Steel does not dissolve easily into micron-scale particles. You can drop it at terminal velocity, drop other beams onto steel at terminal velocity. They may dent. I would say that's about it. Not even enough force to cut one.

Strawman. No steel was cut, unless we are talking about the clean up crew with Thermate Lances.

Even conventional explosives have shelf lives well within range of a little over 1 year.

5000 charges for a 439 foot building. Seven months of setting it up. No one was at those buildings.

Twin Towers was 3 times that height, people were there, and they did it within less then a year?

*to go to afghanistan and finish the pipelining that the taliban refused to build for bushs OWN oil company which would run through afghanistan/pakistan

No such pipeline exists.
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:10 pm

I missed you sweetie!

U SEE FOLKS! That’s how it’s done, and that’s why he’s the best of the best! Not even psyops colonels are that good.

If you went public, I’m sure Alex Jones would be thrilled to have you on his show for a debate. Hell, you’d givem a run for his money you would!

:twisted: F*CK WITH THAT TRUTHERS :twisted:
bsbray

Postby bsbray » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:23 pm

MarkyX wrote:Are you calling Chief Daniel Nigro a liar?

Sure. I've seen the photos. I see nothing a firefighter would not tackle.

They were told the building was coming down. I have provided sources for this, people testify to it, it is no debatable unless you think SOMEONE is lying. If, after the fact, the fire chief comes up with this BS that the fires were just too horrible, so be it. His word means just as much to me as those of everyone who testifies to being told it was coming down.

Footprint means it wouldn't have damaged other buildings. It also tilted towards the south, which you can see in other videos of the WTC7.

Woopty doo. Tilted a few feet so therefore the fact that it fell straight down upon itself at free-fall speed is now void.

The Toronto Star isn't a very reliable source,

Of course. When all else fails, refuse the source. I could understand if the source was a personal web page, or even Prison Planet, but come on.

Sgt. Lauro Chave

Already proven to be a fraud and actually got fired from his job after he was exposed.

How exactly was this proven?

Strawman. You were talking about another building. There was no exercising at the time concerning a building crashing into the pentagon.

I didn't say there was, and I didn't say there would have to be. Confusion would have been the goal, not just mirroring the attack for the sake of mirroring the attack. That would be a bit much even for someone so thickheaded, would it not? Or maybe it wouldn't.

Steel does not dissolve easily into micron-scale particles. You can drop it at terminal velocity, drop other beams onto steel at terminal velocity. They may dent. I would say that's about it. Not even enough force to cut one.

Strawman. No steel was cut, unless we are talking about the clean up crew with Thermate Lances.

I'm not talking about steel being cut dude, wtf are you talking about?

I'm saying it WOULDN'T EVEN be cut in those circumstances, let alone dissolved into micron-scale particles. Reading comprehension is important.

Even conventional explosives have shelf lives well within range of a little over 1 year.

5000 charges for a 439 foot building. Seven months of setting it up. No one was at those buildings.

Again, you're taking a comparison, an example, out of context. Where have I said that conventional charges were used? Where have I even said I have any idea what charges were used? My disbelief in the official account stems from the fact that it does not make sense, and not because I think the Towers were full of C4.

Also, in case you didn't see this from another thread:

markawil wrote:Show me:

1) One Structural Engineer or SE society that agrees with you guys.

Charles Pegelow, 30-year experienced, licensed professional structural engineer, BS in civil engineering Lamar University, BS in mathematics, both 1972. He's worked with a number of different companies on many projects, again, with 30 years of experience, including experience with steel structures exposed to petroleum-based fires. He also has experience with military explosives, as he was in the military.

Jim Fetzer had an in-depth interview with the man and the reasons he believes the official explanation (or at least the pancake theory) can not be correct.

Interview links and other information here.

There are also four structural engineers with Scholars for 9/11 Truth, including a structural dynamicist (list of members):

Joseph M. Phelps: Structural Dynamicist Charter Member, Structural Engineering Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers

Doyle Winterton: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering

Michael Lovingier: Information technology manager, Structural/Environmental Engineering

Ted Muga: Naval aviator; Commercial pilot; Structural engineering

And those are in addition to Mr. Pegelow, who is not formally associated with S9/11T, but has nonetheless written articles published on their website, criticizing NIST.

2) One Demolition company that agrees as well.

Dutch demolition expert Danny Jowenko was featured in a documentary in which he was presented footage of WTC7 without being told it collapsed on 9/11. He agreed it was a controlled demolition. He was then told it collapsed on 9/11, which he would not at first believe. After accepting it did collapse on 9/11, he was then told it suffered fire and damage from WTC1's collapse. He remained convinced that the collapse was controlled.

Additional information here.

So now I'm expecting you to change your request to HUNDREDS of these people, right? Just like the hundreds of them that haven't stated they support the official story? I guess you just assume they all do just because they don't speak out, right?

Btw, I know a sixth structural engineer that does not believe the official story personally, and I could give contact information if you'd like. He's just not with any organization, like Scholars for 9/11 Truth or etc. I would imagine there are more, that just don't get online and make themselves known. :)

Not that SE's are relevant experts anyway. That's misleading in itself. Structural engineers study STATIC LOADS. What about a building collapse says "static loads"? Nothing. What about fires says "static loads"? Nothing. We're talking dynamic systems and metallurgy. Metallurgists, mechanical engineers, physicists, etc., even structural dynamicists, but SE's are statics only.
MarkyX

Postby MarkyX » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:52 pm

Sure. I've seen the photos. I see nothing a firefighter would not tackle.

Yes, you are looking at the north side.

Here are two videos on the south side.

http://www.911myths.com/WTC7_Smoke.avi

http://www.911myths.com/wtc7moresmoke.avi

By the way, thanks for admitting that you are calling 9/11 heroes liars.

Woopty doo. Tilted a few feet so therefore the fact that it fell straight down upon itself at free-fall speed is now void.

You forgot the penthouse collapsing, therefore not freefall

Of course. When all else fails, refuse the source. I could understand if the source was a personal web page, or even Prison Planet, but come on.

The source doesn't even prove still that there were false radar blips anyways. You haven't proved that "inject" is truly a false blip. Quote out of context.

How exactly was this proven?

His timeline is completely wrong, his DD-214 does not show any overseas deployment, he didn't complete his special forces training such as airbourne..

I'm saying it WOULDN'T EVEN be cut in those circumstances, let alone dissolved into micron-scale particles. Reading comprehension is important.

Too bad the debris wasn't micron-scale particles. Why don't you ask the buddies who pulled their fellow man, woman, and child from the rubble if the debris was "micro-scale particles"

Controlled demolitions don't even turn buildings to dust also, so what you are saying goes against your theory
:lol:

Danny Jowenko

Yes, people have talked to him afterwards and after looking at more information about WTC7, he doesn't wish to be involved anymore. He knows he screwed up on the interview.

But if you go by his expertise, he states that the WTC 1 and 2 could not be bought down by bombs. So if you are willing to take his testimony on WTC7, you have to take his testimony on WTC 1 and 2. Otherwise, you are simply cherry picking the facts and manipulating a man's opinion, aka Quote Mining.

That wouldn't surprise me though. 9/11 Deniers aren't in this for facts, but agenda or career gains. Just look at Scholars for 9/11 Truth, Alex Jones, and other nuts who gained careers by lying about their fellow man

:lol:
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:30 pm

Actually M, Airborne has nothing to do with SF, the SFAS or the Q coarse, just cause its at bragg/benning (depending on what type you're goin in for IE: advanced sh*t like HALO/HAHO is done at bragg, but I digress)
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:07 pm

Little off topic, but I've got to wonder how some of our new 9/11 CT friends would answer the following questions:

How did TWA flight 800 crash?

Who shot President John F. Kennedy?

What did that rancher find on his property outside of Roswell, NM back in 1946?

Did the US fake the moon landing? Six times?

What did President Franklin Roosevelt know about Pearl Harbor before 7 December 1941?

Where can we find Sasquatch?

What does the Rand Corporation do?

Did somebody murder Princess Diana?

Did they give you an anal probe?

Did Dennis Hastert help cover Mark Foley's ass?
Actually, I'll answer this one: I wouldn't be surprised.

Does the Bible have a secret code that predicts the future?

What's the top predator in Scotland's Loch Ness?

Who told the Chinese where to find Jack Bauer? :lol:

By the way, I'd just like to say, you guys are facinating. It's like listening to a child describe his imaginery friend. Very cute.

You read it! You can't unread it!
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:31 pm

How did TWA flight 800 crash?

pixie dust

Who shot President John F. Kennedy?

space aliens

What did that rancher find on his property outside of Roswell, NM back in 1946?

Lee Harvey Oswalds probed corpse

Did the US fake the moon landing? Six times?

7!

What did President Franklin Roosevelt know about Pearl Harbor before 7 December 1941?

Everything

Where can we find Sasquatch?

In a small Indian reservation in Arizona AKA Jose Furgison

What does the Rand Corporation do?

Whatever they fucken want

Did somebody murder Princess Diana?

No, what are you retarded?

Did they give you an anal probe?

many times, and I gave it back a few times as well

Did Dennis Hastert help cover Mark Foley's ass?

Literally?

Does the Bible have a secret code that predicts the future?

no but in 6 years from now it wont matter

What's the top predator in Scotland's Loch Ness?

sea goats

Who told the Chinese where to find Jack Bauer?

I did

If you have anymore stupid questions that float into your head… just keepem there

Return to “General South Park Discussion”