9/11 Fact and Coverup Megathread

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Tugger60

Postby Tugger60 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:17 am

Facts? ALl you've done is link to a bunch of extreme hater sites run by crazy people.

But you know what, who the hell cares. Even if I've somehow been brainwashed by the evil government, I don't care. I get to live in the freaking UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, the greatest country to ever exist, and have the freedome to let my trivial life concerns fill up my every day existence knowing that if I choose to I have the freedom to accomplish anything. Yes, thats corny, but its true.

So if this utopian vision of America is a dream, please don't wake me up!
MOM BATHROOM

Postby MOM BATHROOM » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:17 am

First of all, you dont download it douche, you stream it. Second this is southpark related since this nights episode was about 9/11 and conspiracys. Third stfu.
SaveYrGeneration

Postby SaveYrGeneration » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:20 am

how did "pissed off muslims" do this?
planes only hit the two towers, not wtc building 7

if you have a brain in your head then DON'T listen to a cartoon, your mom, the government, me, or anyone else... instead why don't you READ and RESEARCH and find out what really happened for yourself!!!!!

there are 487938463635664777899 sites out there, here are 3

http://www.wtc7.net

http://www.pentagonresearch.com

http://www.prisonplanet.com
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:20 am

Tugger60 wrote:OK, I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE AMERICA THEN YOU CAN GEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUTTTTTTT!!!!!

actually is not “America” anymore as of 2004 it has been NAU or the North American Union

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=14965

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independen ... th_America
Tugger60

Postby Tugger60 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:23 am

Huh? It seems like the NAU is just a recommendation by a taskforce that wants us to turn into a giant conglomeration like frigging Europe. Mainly so that corrupt ineffective govenrments like Mexico can feed off the tremendous economy of the United States.

AMERICA f*ck YEAH!
Last edited by Tugger60 on Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:24 am

Technically you COULD consider the National Conservative Weekly a “hater group” but I wouldn’t go that far (being a conservative myself)
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:27 am

Tugger60 wrote:Huh? It seems like the NAU is just a recommendation by a taskforce that wants us to turn into a giant conglomeration like frigging Europe. Mainly so that corrupt ineffective govenrments like Mexico can feed off the tremendous economy of the United States.

AMERICA f*ck YEAH!

Actually Mexico is abundant in recourses and has one of the highest ratio of billionaires due to corrupt practices. But there are benefits to globalization of our region like when Canada becomes integrated we will no longer have to fiend for Iraqi oil, because their reserves are second only to Saudi Arabia. Thus eliminating the need for an Iraq war.
iskmodnad

Postby iskmodnad » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:31 am

iskmodnad wrote:They do have a point, 1/4 of america is retarted. This thread proves it.

I stand by my point. :)
"They took our jobs!"
Tugger60

Postby Tugger60 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:32 am

Technically you COULD consider the National Conservative Weekly a “hater group” but I wouldn’t go that far (being a conservative myself)

Exactly my point. Not about the National Conservative Weekly, but about information in general. If some far right nutcase wrote an article which supposedly proved that Bill Clinton had lunch with Usama bin Laden, and backed it up with "footage", I obviously would not believe it, since the author had an agenda before hand and was willing to do anything to prove his twisted opinion. In the case of the 9/11 footage, the sites are probably not set up by people who were moderates or Bush fans before hand and were suddenly SHOCKED by seeing this new clearly incontrovertible evidence, agreed? Instead, they are far left uber-nuts who hate Bush so much that they think up is down and green is blue. This perspective automatically makes the "evidence" (if you can call it that) worthless.
iskmodnad

Postby iskmodnad » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:38 am

When I heard about this epsiode I was stoked because I knew Trey and Matt would hit it on the head and they did ... 1/4 of america is retarded and will belive any thing which they do and when people make sites like 911truth.org it does nothing but make the government seem more powerful than it is.
"They took our jobs!"
Schittywall

Postby Schittywall » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:38 am

SaveYrGeneration wrote:how did "pissed off muslims" do this?
planes only hit the two towers, not wtc building 7

if you have a brain in your head then DON'T listen to a cartoon, your mom, the government, me, or anyone else... instead why don't you READ and RESEARCH and find out what really happened for yourself!!!!!

there are 487938463635664777899 sites out there, here are 3

http://www.wtc7.net

http://www.pentagonresearch.com

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Dude, SaveYrGeneration, stop spamming these hater links in every f*cking forum. Ive seen that exact post copied atleast five times over in 5 different threads. If you want to start a topic of discussion, then start it, but dont go around spamming a copy of ur same post everywhere.

[you]
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:40 am

ALL True, most of those sites are biased and/or disinfo except for alex jones, he was labeled as a ULTRA-conservative during the Clinton Admin for his exposures on the Clinton drug running in Mena Arkansas with Barry Seal and the whole Iran contra thing, but when bush came to office and he started exposing him, mainstream labeled him as a “radical liberal”. He’s considered to be the father of the “9/11 truth” movement because of his July 2001 shows where he talked about how there was going to be a staged terror attack on our soil within the next few months, and there was. He’s the ONLY person I deem credible
Last edited by OnagiPowa on Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
review this

Postby review this » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:41 am

i guess like kyle said, you're a retard MOM BATHROOM
WishfulOwnerOfAllSeasons

Postby WishfulOwnerOfAllSeasons » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:42 am

I've been a Southpark addict for 7 years now. I loved all their episodes and rarely have I disagreed with their points. But this one is a big NOT COOL! It is very easy to say "You're a retard for not believing the official story." or "Well if 3/4 of the population believes one thing, then everyone else is f*cking stupid!"

You don't legitamize an arguement by putting a great amount of people behind it. One political faction is not better than another jus cause more people are behind it (both main parties are HIGHLY corrupt and rampant constitutional violators).

Anyone can make an arguement, it can even sound crazy, but what truly makes it worth merit is what it is backed by. There are scientists, engineers, 9-11 survivors and the families, architects, ex-government officials, ex-intelligence officials, ex-military officials, foreign intelligence officials, and common people who actually DID THEIR OWN RESEARCH AND DIDN'T JUST TAKE THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA's AND GOV'T's WORD!

My biggest point is that you CANNOT put down other people's arguements UNLESS you have FULLY reviewed them and have disputed them or negated with the underlying common facts and truths. Check this site out, it gives a pretty good list of evidence that supports the dissenting theory.

http://killtown.911review.org/911smokingguns.html

Most importantly, do your own research. This is just one site, there are many others to look at. When you are curious about something, do you just believe the very first thing that is told to you? Basic physics and chemistry disputes the official theory of 9-11. Most of us have actually read the 9-11 commision report and have backchecked its statements. The findings of discrepancies in the official reports has lead us to ask more questions and find more "cooky sh*t". The biggest "crazy theory" is the official story.

The truth movement is used to hitpieces of all types and angles. It was expected that Southpark would do this, though it's kinda sad. I will say the episode was pretty funny and I can take a joke, but it was sad that they went with the easy, typical point.
iskmodnad

Postby iskmodnad » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:45 am

OnagiPowa wrote:ALL True, most of those sites are biased and/or disinfo except for alex jones, he was labeled as a ULTRA-conservative during the Clinton Admin for his exposures on the Clinton drug running in Mena Arkansas and the whole Iran contra thing, but when bush came to office and he started exposing him, mainstream labeled him as a “radical liberal”. He’s considered to be the father of the “9/11 truth” movement because of his July 2001 shows where he talked about how there was going to be a staged terror attack on our soil within the next few months, and there was. He’s the ONLY person I deem credible

That is true, you know the story behind Alex Jones but the 9/11 thing branches off of his NWO theory which most people who belive the 9/11 theory think the NWO theory is just plain silly. So the thing is this is just all mass hysteria mostly created by Alex Jones who is full of sh*t.
"They took our jobs!"

Return to “General South Park Discussion”