9/11 Fact and Coverup Megathread

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

AREK

Postby AREK » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:01 pm

"Iraq is kicking Americas Ass!"

If by "kicking ass" you mean "they suffer 10 casualties for every 1 America suffers",

And by "America's ass", you mean "10 year old Arab kids that get blown up by Sunni car bombs",

Then yes - they are kicking ass
AREK

Postby AREK » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:03 pm

"The Department of Defense is deliberately not reporting a significant number of the dead in Iraq."

And they're getting American families to be quiet about their dead and deserted kids...how?
AREK

Postby AREK » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:13 pm

"still don't get how you people can believe the fairy tale that 19 men from a cave from afghanastan were able to pull this off."

You've mentioned this a few times

I'd assume you're Middle Eastern with the name Hezbollah - which is why it really amazes me that you you want to emphasize you don't think other Middle Easterners are capable of flying a plane.

(For the record, the 3/4 of these guys were Saudis. No one ever claimed they were from Afghanistan-the fact you don't know this is one of a few reasons you need to do your homework here.)

Back to the point, though, if I looked for the 10 biggest anti-Middle Eastern bigots in the United States, Israel, and Europe, I don't think I'd find someone who'd argue Afghans, Arabs, etc. are incapable of flying a plane (especially when you don't need to land).

Does this apply to other areas? I.e., should Middle Easterners be barred from getting pilot licenses?
AREK

Postby AREK » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:21 pm

Bin laden is known CIA Agent

Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians

See this is the part I love-

You talk long enough with anti-American 9/11 guys and you'll eventually see they're capable of believing three things **simultaneously** -

1. Bin Laden didn't do it.

2. Bin Laden was actually acting on orders from the CIA.

3. America deserved it because of Israel, imperialism, whatever . . . . even though America wasn't attacked, it was all a hoax.

I'd think someone would be a little out of it for believing any one of these things, but it takes serious effort and cognitive dissonance to argue all three.
MarkyX

Postby MarkyX » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:23 pm

Hezbollah wrote:I still don't get how you people can believe the fairy tale that 19 men from a cave from afghanastan were able to pull this off.

These same men even failed the flying lessons they were given when they came here.

These men are freaking sheep hearders, and opium farmers.

They are not that smart, or advanced LOL!

Atta was studying at a college in Humburg and spoke 3 different languages: Arabic, Germany, and English. Yeah, motherfuckin' opium farmer, IN GERMANY.

Here is one of the "caves"

iskmodnad

Postby iskmodnad » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:48 pm

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11 ... mitism.htm

Pretty sad they can't even have a laugh about it.
"They took our jobs!"
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:06 pm

Dude, with a name like "Hezbollah", do you really expect anyone to take you serial? Or are you perhaps implying that you have some personal bias towards shifting the blame off of Islamic militants?

By the way, stop hawking prisonplanet.com. It gets old after a while.
Heretic.X

Postby Heretic.X » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:14 pm

iskmodnad wrote:http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/southpark_911_episode_equates_truthers_with_antisemitism.htm

Pretty sad they can't even have a laugh about it.

You people are so brain dead that you can't even see a fascist dictatorship forming right in front of your own eyes.

Patriot Act
Military Commissions Act of 06

Read it and weep - Habeas Corpus is a memory - the stage is set to detain millions of you and then do God knows what - The Bill of Rights has been decimated - Bush violated his oath of office to protect and uphold the Constitution and you brain dead, self-entitled pieces of trash think it's all funny - think it's all just a silly game.

When they kick your door in with black masks and automatic weapons, throw a hood over your head and hog tie you to send you up to the 2 million head camp in Alaska or worse - remember you were warned and instead of standing up together with your people when you had a chance - You chose to make jokes and laugh. I bet the Germans wished they would have opposed Hitler when their friends and family started to disappear.

We still have a chance - if we can only come together
Heretic.X

Postby Heretic.X » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:23 pm

Google:

Operation Northwoods
Operation Gladio
Operation Endgame
Operation Ajax
braddock8

Postby braddock8 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:30 pm

I like how Heretic assumes that just because we have the common sense to see how retarded 9/11 conspiracy theories are, we trust the government and believe they are working in our best interest.

I'm a libertarian. I think the government has done a lot of f*cked up sh*t lately in the name of security and the War on Terror.

However, I do not believe the government orchestrated 9/11. Conspiracy theorists have failed to provide any evidence to convince me otherwise. And trust me, they've tried.

Quite simply, 9/11 conspiracy theories are retarded.
braddock8

Postby braddock8 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:35 pm

By the way, Heretic, just what is it you're suggesting? Armed revolution? Violent overthrow of the government?

Something tells me that not even 1/400 of your 1/4 are that confident that 9/11 is an inside job.

There was a hilarious thread on the Loose Change forum where a couple guys were trying to plan an assault on the White House. I kind of hope they attempt it. Seeing a dozen guys try to storm the White House on TV would be more hilarious than every South Park episode combined.
drummerva

WTC 7

Postby drummerva » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:48 pm

I love south park. It's my favorite show. Not because it's amazingly awesome, but because everything else SUCKS. They do nothing but tear things down, and call people stupid - bravo. There are some great jokes and the voice talent is incredible -- don't get me wrong. I will always watch this show.

The only self deprication on their part is in the Mohommad episodes where they said "At least it's not all preachy and up it's own ass with messages." And that's exactly what this show has become. They are arrogant, which is fine, but a little humility would go a long way.

9/11 truth is a growing movement, and it's an honor to be made fun of by Trey and Matt. I didn't expect them to be totally fair. But I did expect them to mention BUILDING 7! They didn't. Pussies. Giant ass Mecha-Stiesand pussies. I though they had balls.
Heretic.X

Postby Heretic.X » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:15 pm

braddock8 wrote:By the way, Heretic, just what is it you're suggesting? Armed revolution? Violent overthrow of the government?

Something tells me that not even 1/400 of your 1/4 are that confident that 9/11 is an inside job.

There was a hilarious thread on the Loose Change forum where a couple guys were trying to plan an assault on the White House. I kind of hope they attempt it. Seeing a dozen guys try to storm the White House on TV would be more hilarious than every South Park episode combined.

I am suggesting that we all come together to demand a Nuremburg style investigation into 9/11. It must be open and independent. I am suggesting that the 9/11 Commission Report is full of holes and inconsistencies and is not an adequate reflection of the truth. Do I know the whole truth? No. But I have seen enough deception to understand that I haven't been given the truth either.

I hope with my whole spirit that the people don't have to utilise their second ammendment mandate to fix our country because many, many people will die and I don't want that. But I know that this is America and Americans will only tolerate so much oppression and deception. I won't have to start anything, it will start on its own when your friends and family get black-bagged and disappear. When NOT to resist means death and/or incarceration, Americans will rise.

I want freedom, not oppression. As an American, I don't want the Patriot Act. I don't want the Military Commission Act that suspends Habeas Corpus and targets American political dissidents as enemy combatants. I don't want Congressional leaders who are molesting kids (and many of them are). I don't want a lying, deceitful President. I don't want para-military police with automatic and chemical weapons abusing peaceful protestors. I don't want spying on Americans. I don't want torture as an acceptable practice on anyone. I don't want military kangaroo courts throwing people into prison forever without charges and without access to honorable courts to prove their innocence or establish guilt. I don't want our school authorities given the power to strip search our children based on the "professional judgement" of that school authority. I don't want electronic votings machines which have been proven to be rigged in Congressional hearings. I don't want Rex84 prison camps, I don't want wars based on lies.

I want FREEDOM. That's what I want. And I want Americans to take their futures seriously and get involved with demanding the truth, with demanding accountability, with demanding that the US Constitution be upheld as the supreme law of the land.

That's what I want.
MarkusFarkus

Postby MarkusFarkus » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:40 pm

Let's face it, if there ever was a "Nuremburg-style" independent investigation (which we really don't need to take the time to do) and the end result was the same, that it was Islamic radicals, you people would STILL insist that the investigation was corrupted by our government and was just another cover-up.

There is nothing the rest of us on this board can do to change your minds. You will keep on believing whatever you want.

Personally, I think you are fools, being led by other more articulate and obsessed fools than yourselves. You see things on some guy's website and take his dubious opinions as your own. Who's the sheep again? The fact that you waste your life looking for ghosts is sad.

There is no Matrix, no V for Vendetta (with its unoriginal and tired ideas) and 1984 was 22 years ago. Get over it. Go outside. Enjoy life.
braddock8

Postby braddock8 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:47 pm

Yeah, who's gonna helm this investigation? Who could you trust?

If you're suggesting an independent investigation led by Dylan Avery or Steven Jones, I am inclined to laugh in your face.

And what if, astoundingly, the investigation does come to the conclusion that Islamic terrorists hijacked planes and flew them into our buildings? And that the government, in all it's complicated beauracratic idiocy, was incapable of predicting or adequately responding to the attack?

Return to “General South Park Discussion”