9/11 Fact and Coverup Megathread

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

zhang85

Postby zhang85 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:11 pm

Actually AREK, the passports were Saudi but that doesn't mean that the hijackers were Saudi. Most of the passports were faked, and they have no idea who the actual hijackers are since 7 of them turned up alive.
MarkyX

Postby MarkyX » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:19 pm

zhang85 wrote:Actually AREK, the passports were Saudi but that doesn't mean that the hijackers were Saudi. Most of the passports were faked, and they have no idea who the actual hijackers are since 7 of them turned up alive.

LOL

Saudi embassy in 2002 admitted that 15 out of the 19 hijackers were Saudi and informed the families.

You are one dense motherf*cker.
AREK

Postby AREK » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:28 pm

Actually AREK, the passports were Saudi but that doesn't mean that the hijackers were Saudi. Most of the passports were faked, and they have no idea who the actual hijackers are since 7 of them turned up alive.

LOL

Saudi embassy in 2002 admitted that 15 out of the 19 hijackers were Saudi and informed the families.

You are one dense motherf*cker.

For the hell of it, though - zhang, let's say you're right; my point is just because they're Saudis, or Afghanis, or anybody doesn't mean they're incapable of flying planes. Besides that, since no one's ever said they were Afghanis, someone wondering how people from Afghanistan learned how to fly a plane needs to do more research on this before they lecture others on it.

So, say this doesn't prove they were Saudi. Your evidence that they were [pick a race] is what? (since passports aren't good enough, I assume you can come up with something better than that)
zhang85

Postby zhang85 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:42 pm

For the hell of it, though - zhang, let's say you're right; my point is just because they're Saudis, or Afghanis, or anybody doesn't mean they're incapable of flying planes. Besides that, since no one's ever said they were Afghanis, someone wondering how people from Afghanistan learned how to fly a plane needs to do more research on this before they lecture others on it.

So, say this doesn't prove they were Saudi. Your evidence that they were [pick a race] is what? (since passports aren't good enough, I assume you can come up with something better than that)

I believe in the 9/11 conspiracy yet I also believe that 19 hijackers from the Middle East were on those planes. I was trying to clear up your statement about their origins.

MarkyX, let me see your information. I believe that more recent articles have shown that 7 hijackers did in fact turn up alive, and that even though the passports WERE Saudi, this doesn't necessarily imply that the hijackers were.

HereticX, good to see you! This is "Hydraulic Fingers" from the board back home.
zhang85

Postby zhang85 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:49 pm

My other post got "lost" on an earlier page after the switch to this thread, so let me post it again. This is in response to US influence in training terrorists and a short summary of my beliefs about the motives and historical precedents:

US influence was enormous, seeing as how we trained 100,000 mujahideen alongside Britain to fight against the Soviets. We taught them demolition, sabotage, and a general fighting tactics with the goal of creating Islamic Republics with fighters knowledgeable and well-equipped enough to ward off the Soviets. Religion was used because it's the most effective means of getting someone to fight for a cause. In Afghanistan, the US, through USAID gave millions of textbooks to Afghanistan schools teaching kids how to count using such things as land mines, tanks, guns, missile...etc, and brainwashed them into becoming what Bush himself has called extremists. This, again was to help with the fight against the Soviets, but the books were in use from 1984 until 2001...any guess what impact that had on Afghanistan?

We were working alongside al-Qaeda all over the Balkans in the 1990's, in Bosnia, Azerbaijan, Kosovo, and Macedonia until 1997, and also with other terrorist groups like the KLA which we conveniently called "freedom fighters" after we decided to work with them, as opposed to "terrorists" which they were before. Getting back to the Soviet-Afghan war though, most of what the US did was done through Pakistan's Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) which was used as an intermediary for funding, thus keeping US hands clean. The US denies that Afgan Arabs (later al-Qaeda) were trained, but admits Afghan fighters were. I find this hard to believe however since 100,000 fighters were trained in 6-8 years, the US was happy to get any help it could, and a screening process is non-sensical.

As for the issue of who did 9/11....I believe in a conspiracy, yet I believe that al-Qaeda flew those planes into the towers. I believe that fight 77 hit the Pentagon, that the towers were hit by two planes (no missiles attached), and that there were no "drone" planes used. There is however sufficient evidence to support the theory that the US needed the attacks for its very survival. They were a blessing to this country in the eyes of our leaders that allowed us to achieve goals that would otherwise have taken a very long time to achieve (if they could be achieved at all). There were clear motives such as building the vital trans-afghan pipeline, getting access to cheap Iraqi oil that rests on the surface, and building up our defense budget to meet the goals of the PNAC and Defense Planning Guidance to make the US the dominant military force in the coming century among other things. The pipeline is now funded by Asia Development bank, and Iraq hasn't done much, but hindsight is 20/20 and the US isn't perfect. Our goals were in plain view but we messed up in achieving them. But anyway, we had the warnings by various world leaders, their intelligence agencies, experts, officials, run-of-mill people, and others who gave us specific information about the impending attacks as I mentioned before. There's strong evidence indicating that something other than fire and the impact brought the towers down using a kinetic energy and thermodynamic analysis I've performed myself (which doesn't necessarily "prove" anything, but makes the official story an unlikely scenario). It's very possible that we "hijacked the hijackers" as they fell into our trap and used them to attack our own country and make enough of a psychological impact that we'd be able to wage multiple wars and inclease our defense budget to double its original size.

It's not like allowing and aiding 9/11 is an evil act beyond the capability of the US either. We carried out terrorist attacks in 16 European countries during the Cold War to "prevent communism", intervened militarily in 60 countries since WWII toppling democratically elected leaders, fighting for buisiness interests, and supporting brutal dictators....we planned to blow up a civilian airliner drone and blame it on Cuba in "Operation Northwoods" and hold mock funerals for the victims, and I personally believe that we allowed Pearl Harbor based on the McCollum memo and mounting evidence in favor of that conclusion. This shows that the US acts outside of its morals and only for its own interests, that it has no problem carrying out terrorist attacks itself, that it came extremely close (Kennedy stopped it) of attacking its own people, and allowed an attack in the past to wage war on Japan. I'll stop here for now since I need to go out for a bit, and the post is getting a little long.
MarkyX

Postby MarkyX » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:55 pm

zhang85 wrote:

I believe in the 9/11 conspiracy yet I also believe that 19 hijackers from the Middle East were on those planes. I was trying to clear up your statement about their origins.

MarkyX, let me see your information. I believe that more recent articles have shown that 7 hijackers did in fact turn up alive, and that even though the passports WERE Saudi, this doesn't necessarily imply that the hijackers were.

HereticX, good to see you! This is "Hydraulic Fingers" from the board back home.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2002/02/06/saudi.htm

Saudi Arabia acknowledged for the first time that 15 of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers were Saudi citizens...

Previously, Saudi Arabia had said the citizenship of 15 of the 19 hijackers was in doubt despite U.S. insistence they were Saudis. But Interior Minister Prince Nayef told The Associated Press that Saudi leaders were shocked to learn 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.

"The names that we got confirmed that," Nayef said in an interview. "Their families have been notified."
timgod

episode was way of the mark, but still funny

Postby timgod » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:59 pm

Whether you believe it was a conspiracy or not. Anybody who thinks for a second that Dick Cheney and several other top sociopathic neo-cons didn't know it was going to happen is, as trey and matt would put it: retarded.

The public knows about 1% of what goes on behind the scenes.
zhang85

Postby zhang85 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:59 pm

Huh, very interesting. I guess I had some old information. Doesn't change a thing but it will be useful when my book comes out.
braddock8

Re: episode was way of the mark, but still funny

Postby braddock8 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:17 am

timgod wrote:Whether you believe it was a conspiracy or not. Anybody who thinks for a second that Dick Cheney and several other top sociopathic neo-cons didn't know it was going to happen is, as trey and matt would put it: retarded.

Find me a recording, or a document, or anything that proves this beyond reasonable doubt, and I'd agree with you.

But I'm pretty sure your opinion is not based on evidence. It's based on your general mistrust of the Bush Administration and the Republican party in general.

It's like the JFK conspiracy theories. Sure, I guess it's possible that there was a conspiracy behind it... but where's the proof? It's all speculation.
jonbonwolf

Postby jonbonwolf » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:27 am

[quote="Heretic.X":1e222][quote="braddock8":1e222]By the way, Heretic, just what is it you're suggesting? Armed revolution? Violent overthrow of the government?

Something tells me that not even 1/400 of your 1/4 are [i:1e222][b:1e222]that [/b:1e222][/i:1e222]confident that 9/11 is an inside job.

There was a hilarious thread on the Loose Change forum where a couple guys were trying to plan an assault on the White House. I kind of hope they attempt it. Seeing a dozen guys try to storm the White House on TV would be more hilarious than every South Park episode combined.[/quote:1e222]

I am suggesting that we all come together to demand a Nuremburg style investigation into 9/11. It must be open and independent. I am suggesting that the 9/11 Commission Report is full of holes and inconsistencies and is not an adequate reflection of the truth. Do I know the whole truth? No. But I have seen enough deception to understand that I haven't been given the truth either.

I hope with my whole spirit that the people don't have to utilise their second ammendment mandate to fix our country because many, many people will die and I don't want that. But I know that this is America and Americans will only tolerate so much oppression and deception. I won't have to start anything, it will start on its own when your friends and family get black-bagged and disappear. When NOT to resist means death and/or incarceration, Americans will rise.

I want freedom, not oppression. As an American, I don't want the Patriot Act. I don't want the Military Commission Act that suspends Habeas Corpus and targets American political dissidents as enemy combatants. I don't want Congressional leaders who are molesting kids (and many of them are). I don't want a lying, deceitful President. I don't want para-military police with automatic and chemical weapons abusing peaceful protestors. I don't want spying on Americans. I don't want torture as an acceptable practice on anyone. I don't want military kangaroo courts throwing people into prison forever without charges and without access to honorable courts to prove their innocence or establish guilt. I don't want our school authorities given the power to strip search our children based on the "professional judgement" of that school authority. I don't want electronic votings machines which have been proven to be rigged in Congressional hearings. I don't want Rex84 prison camps, I don't want wars based on lies.

I want FREEDOM. That's what I want. And I want Americans to take their futures seriously and get involved with demanding the truth, with demanding accountability, with demanding that the US Constitution be upheld as the supreme law of the land.

That's what I want.[/quote:1e222]

Cheers!!!
timgod

Re: episode was way of the mark, but still funny

Postby timgod » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:31 am

braddock8 wrote:
timgod wrote:Whether you believe it was a conspiracy or not. Anybody who thinks for a second that Dick Cheney and several other top sociopathic neo-cons didn't know it was going to happen is, as trey and matt would put it: retarded.

Find me a recording, or a document, or anything that proves this beyond reasonable doubt, and I'd agree with you.

But I'm pretty sure your opinion is not based on evidence. It's based on your general mistrust of the Bush Administration and the Republican party in general.

It's like the JFK conspiracy theories. Sure, I guess it's possible that there was a conspiracy behind it... but where's the proof? It's all speculation.

Wasn't there a document called Bin Ladin Determined to attack US? Wasn't Dick Cheney coincidentally running NORAD tests the exact time at the time of the attack?
AREK

Postby AREK » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:52 am

1 - NORAD tests occur on a regular basis and have for years

2 - Yeah, there was such a document. The thing is that doesn't really narrow it down. I could have told you that at the time and I have no connection to the United States government whatsoever.

Say you know Bin Laden's going to attack. Go beyond the report--Say you even know he's going to do something with a plane; you even know the exact date and time, and you have NORAD completely ready to do whatever you want.

If you conclude from this that at 8:00-8:30 A.M. we need to shoot the plane that you heard was hijacked because (unlike every other hijacking in history) they're about to slam it into a skyscraper, I'll admit right here and now you're a better man than me. If, after determining they are slamming it into buildings, you are correctly able to pick out the three other planes we need to shoot down and don't wind up shooting the 20 planes that were unaccounted for, again -- bravo. But not me.
blickity

Postby blickity » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:09 am

This Article seems to have been written with people like us in mind.

"Covering this up would be like covering up the Manhattan Project... AFTER Hiroshima."

Article.
Elephantghost

Postby Elephantghost » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:13 am

iskmodnad wrote:They do have a point, 1/4 of america is retarted. This thread proves it.

Hmmm, "retarted" eh? I don't think I need to go on here, g'day!
SEEKTHETRUTH

Postby SEEKTHETRUTH » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:23 am

[quote=iskmodnad]
They do have a point, 1/4 of america is retarted. This thread proves it. [/quote]

yeap... the retards belong mostly to the red states
George Washington]
It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”