9/11 Fact and Coverup Megathread

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Call me stupid
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:34 am

9-11

Postby Call me stupid » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:47 am

I wish I could hear you think. Then, I could underestand where you began to divert course to La La land. First, the concept that the government wants you to believe they control everything, because they really do not and this is the only way they can convince you they do. Ha, thats funny. I understand you are rich and your reallity is very much different then it was 10 years ago, but, holy sh*t dude. Second, you portrayed the acts of 9-11 as "way" to elaborate for the most funded administration in the history of the world (the world) to pull off. However, 19 , virtully untrained muslems, whom had to get thier own rudemetary flight training and box knives, had the ability to pull it off instead. Ha, thats also very funny. I took you for a tad smarter then this. Stupid
So you say your smart?
Tugger60
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:00 am

Postby Tugger60 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:48 am

Labeling that guy as conservative or liberal is not accurate. He's clearly a crazy person with an overall view of a giant worldwide government that is bound to take over someday. He doesn't fall on the political spectrum, as like you've said he directed some of his theories against Clinton. That doesn't make him any less crazy.
braddock8
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:45 am

Postby braddock8 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:52 am

Wishful, I've done my research (on both sides of the subject), and I come down on the side of the "official" story. There's just about as many websites debunking the conspiracy theories as there are supporting them.

The big difference is that the official story is supported by experts. Whereas the conspiracy theory is supported by none.

Why hasn't a single structural engineering or demolitions expert come out the blow the lid off the whole conspiracy? Lemme guess, they were all paid off by the government?
Last edited by braddock8 on Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
OnagiPowa
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:04 am

Postby OnagiPowa » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:55 am

iskmodnad wrote:
OnagiPowa wrote:ALL True, most of those sites are biased and/or disinfo except for alex jones, he was labeled as a ULTRA-conservative during the Clinton Admin for his exposures on the Clinton drug running in Mena Arkansas and the whole Iran contra thing, but when bush came to office and he started exposing him, mainstream labeled him as a “radical liberal”. He’s considered to be the father of the “9/11 truth” movement because of his July 2001 shows where he talked about how there was going to be a staged terror attack on our soil within the next few months, and there was. He’s the ONLY person I deem credible


That is true, you know the story behind Alex Jones but the 9/11 thing branches off of his NWO theory which most people who belive the 9/11 theory think the NWO theory is just plain silly. So the thing is this is just all mass hysteria mostly created by Alex Jones who is full of sh*t.


I dunno man, I mean he makes mistakes that even I catch like when he said that Bayer puts HIV in the drugs he was wrong I found a CBS News article that said they used HIV infected blood

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/05/ ... 5154.shtml

he was right when he said the FDA approved spraying viruses on old lunchmeat to kill bacteria

http://health.dailynewscentral.com/cont ... 002387/42/

or when he said the government has the right to torture children in front of their parents including “crushing genitals”

http://revcom.us/johnyoo/index.html

in actuality he makes CNN look like the National Inquirer
iskmodnad
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 9:48 pm

Postby iskmodnad » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:57 am

Alex Jones is a radio show host in Texas. He does things for attention to get viewership, it helps sell his books and movies. The guys job discription is litterally "Pro sh*t disterber" wait until the Dem's take back the white house first thing they F up he will go back to his conservative ways.

Trey and Matt are just the opposite they point out sh*t like this because its funny its contraversal and it sells.
Last edited by iskmodnad on Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"They took our jobs!"
kfgg
Posts: 3110
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 12:12 am

Postby kfgg » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:58 am

I'm not going to believe the conspiracy theorists but I'm not going to disbelieve them either.

IMO, nobody but the people involved will ever know EXACTLY what happened. It could be terrorists, it could be a government conspiracy, it could be anything.

You can all sit here and argue IT WAS THE GOVERNMENT!, NO IT WAS THE TERRORISTS!, but it could be anything.
Stan and Kyle :)
jawmht
Posts: 290
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:09 am

Postby jawmht » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:59 am

MOM BATHROOM wrote:First of all, you dont download it douche, you stream it. Second this is southpark related since this nights episode was about 9/11 and conspiracys. Third stfu.


First, even if you don't download it, you are still putting it on you computer, and you are still transfering the same amount of bytes, stupid.

Second, this has nothing to do with South Park, you just put a link to watch a bunch of bullsh*t for a hour and a half.

Third, "stfu"?. That proves you are a noob with nothing good to say, so you just type stupid chatroom acronyms to fill space and increment post counts. So go f*ck yourself so we don't have to deal with assh*les like you.

And SaveYrGeneration, No one cared the first time, No one cared the second time, And no one will care the 500th time.
Image
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
OnagiPowa
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:04 am

Postby OnagiPowa » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:01 am

It was CRAB PEOPLE, i know, i did the research
braddock8
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:45 am

Postby braddock8 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:02 am

kfgg wrote:I'm not going to believe the conspiracy theorists but I'm not going to disbelieve them either.

IMO, nobody but the people involved will ever know EXACTLY what happened. It could be terrorists, it could be a government conspiracy, it could be anything.

You can all sit here and argue IT WAS THE GOVERNMENT!, NO IT WAS THE TERRORISTS!, but it could be anything.


Except for the overwhelming scientific evidence and all the eyewitnesses and the mere logic that supports the fact that terrorists hijacked some planes and flew them into buildings.
Tugger60
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:00 am

Postby Tugger60 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:03 am

I think we knew about the hemophilia + contaminated drugs issue, there was a famous case involving some kid (Brian White was his name I think).

Once again, you link me to a source that talks about marching against the "Bush regime". Not exactly neutral.

Honestly, if you think the government in the United States (regardless of who actually is in power) is capable of pulling off something like this, you should probably leave out of moral objection, right? I mean, if this is possible, then protesting will do no good, since the government is all powerful, right? So do yourself a favor and find a country in which you can live under a truly well-proportioned government.
OnagiPowa
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:04 am

Postby OnagiPowa » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:03 am

Your not listening, IM TELLING YOU, C-R-A-B P-E-O-P-L-E!!!
OnagiPowa
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:04 am

Postby OnagiPowa » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:05 am

Tugger60 wrote:I think we knew about the hemophilia + contaminated drugs issue, there was a famous case involving some kid (Brian White was his name I think).

Once again, you link me to a source that talks about marching against the "Bush regime". Not exactly neutral.

Honestly, if you think the government in the United States (regardless of who actually is in power) is capable of pulling off something like this, you should probably leave out of moral objection, right? I mean, if this is possible, then protesting will do no good, since the government is all powerful, right? So do yourself a favor and find a country in which you can live under a truly well-proportioned government.



I'll stay here, I prefer fascism, seriously I do, its way more phun than freedom
Last edited by OnagiPowa on Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
braddock8
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:45 am

Postby braddock8 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:05 am

OnagiPowa wrote:Your not listening, I'm TELLING YOU, C-R-A-B P-E-O-P-L-E!!!


I don't think I can believe you unless you make a two-hour long internet video with a smug narrator and funky music.
OnagiPowa
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:04 am

Postby OnagiPowa » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:07 am

braddock8 wrote:
OnagiPowa wrote:Your not listening, I'm TELLING YOU, C-R-A-B P-E-O-P-L-E!!!


I don't think I can believe you unless you make a two-hour long internet video with a smug narrator and funky music.



Can I dub the background music from a porno?
braddock8
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:45 am

Postby braddock8 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:09 am

Come to think of it, that's probably what Avery did.


But where are you going to find an ignorant, fame-hungry college kid to narrate the thing?

Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests