9/11 Fact and Coverup Megathread

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:11 am

I know some dorky Phi Kaps with high voices

No offence to any phi kappa alpha’s out there I’m sure you guys aren’t ALL gay
Last edited by OnagiPowa on Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bamss

Thank You Matt and Trey!

Postby Bamss » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:12 am

This episode was the best episode they have EVER made. First of all, the sh*t jokes.....hillarious! I mean it was amazing, the Hardley boys part...f*cking amazing!

Now, I think that Matt and Trey were right on the money...question your govenment, and question everything....But....To say that planes did not crash into the WTC and Pentigon is not only stupid....It is god aweful stupid. Some of these f*cking retarded people come up with some of the most elaborate bullsh*t I have ever heard...

Bravo Matt and Trey.....And for all of you folks, who are going off on Matt and Trey about this...get bent!!

Matt and Trey are entitled to believe whatever they want, the fact is that the episode was funny as hell. So, stop your bitching.

I mean come on:

" I had such a hard clue, that I almost shot clue-juice all over Johns face"

Lol! Lighten up .
New TOOL Album - 10,000 days May, 2nd, 2006
iskmodnad

Postby iskmodnad » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:12 am

OnagiPowa wrote:Your not listening, I'm TELLING YOU, C-R-A-B P-E-O-P-L-E!!!

If you belive anything other than the 9/11 report you might as well belive it was crab people. :)

... and I'm not closed minded just logical.
"They took our jobs!"
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:16 am

iskmodnad wrote:

If you belive anything other than the 9/11 report you might as well belive it was crab people. :)

YES I believe the 9/11 Commission, The Warrant Commission, if it’s a Commision... I believe it and to question it would be aiding the terrorists and Al-quider :twisted:
iskmodnad

Postby iskmodnad » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:22 am

OnagiPowa wrote:
iskmodnad wrote:

YES I believe the 9/11 Commission, The Warrant Commission, if it’s a Commision... I believe it and to question it would be aiding the terrorists and Al-quider :twisted:

No to question it would be to waste time. How many reports do people need. I think there is a lot of wishful thinking out there by the people who belive this theory. They will not be happy until the offical report admits it was all an inside job.
"They took our jobs!"
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:28 am

iskmodnad wrote:
OnagiPowa wrote:
iskmodnad wrote:

No to question it would be to waste time. How many reports do people need. I think there is a lot of wishful thinking out there by the people who belive this theory. They will not be happy until the offical report admits it was all an inside job.

I won’t be happy until the government admits they were in league with the crab people. DID YOU KNOW THE BUSHES VACATION WITH CRAB PEOPLE AND THEY TRIED TO BLOCK FBI INVESTIGATIONS INTO CRAB PEOPLE ACTIVITY! I bet you didn’t
pansyass33

Postby pansyass33 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:28 am

Last I heard there were 7 peer-reviewed papers on the 9-11 demolition. The thing is that I LOVE South Park. But Trey and Matt take everything Penn and Teller give them as fact. And to say that all the conspiracy theorist websites are owned by the government is just retarded. I hate Alex Jones, and people like him want attention but that doesn’t mean he is wrong. Steven Jones is a person who is genuine. He is a guy who is embarrassed about the work he is doing, but as a physicist he could not ignore the science. But he is not the only scientist who disagrees with the FEMA report. The FEMA said that their idea of how the tower 7 came down had “at best a low probability.”

These ideas are really hard to take. But to discredit thinkers with alternate conclusions is arrogant. They did their piece about how there is no such thing as global warming even though there are hundreds of peer-reviewed papers on the subject and not one was discredited. To put it in perspective. Peer reviewed papers on smoking were discredited.

Penn and Teller can suck my cock. They talk about “good science” but don’t practice what they preach. They make up their minds about a topic (because they think they have scientific minds. Such scientific minds that they don’t need to look up facts before they have their thesis… and then find all the evidence they can to support their side. AKA bad science.)
WishfulOwnerOfAllSeasons

Postby WishfulOwnerOfAllSeasons » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:30 am

Braddock8, there are experts backing the dissenting view. The difference between those who support the official version and those who support the dissenting is that those who support the official version are the ones that get the "limelight".

The one thing that we ask the gov't of is to let the people assign an independent investigation of 9-11. We do not want carefully gov't "filtered"/selected experts to spoon feed us a story.

The experts that do support the dissenting view RARELY get Mass Media coverage. If you truly did look at both sides, you have noticed not only this fact but would have noticed that our arguements were backed by actual experts in their pertaining fields.

I have too looked at both sides, and science just does not agree with the official story. To add to that, there have been WAY too many coincidences with the people who have benefited from this.

As far as the arguement goes with the media going along with the gov't on this, I've STOPPED WATCHING Mainstream Media for about 1 year now. I get my news from a variety of independent sites (foreign and domestic) plus a variety of foreign Mainstream outlets. There is a BIG difference in the amount of information that is provided by other outlets compared to the US Mainstream Media.

Remember, the media is almost purely corporate owned, and if you noticed, news is supposed to be objective, period. If the normal newscaster gets sick and is replaced, I'm not supposed to be able to tell the difference except for race or gender. News in the US is entertainment. You pick your favorite/"most entertaining" newscaster or show, and you eat every lil morsel of crap that they tell you and never form your own opinion based on COMMON OBJECTIVE FACTS. Guess what, I can guarantee you most people DO NOT backcheck the facts that are told to them by the Mainstream Media. This is why we still have people like people like Bill O'Reilly or Colmes giving us complete garbage every night.

Back to the main point, there are experts who support the dissenting theory, you just don't get to see them or hear them on your regular newscast. If you don't display legitimate people supporting an issue, than that issue starts to dissolve in the popular eye. This is just a simple observation of the history of the masses of people that I think you can even agree upon.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... +mysteries

http://killtown.911review.org/911smokingguns.html

Check out the video (experts included...YAY) and check out the site (links to article put out by the Mainstream Media the dispute the official story). Remember this is just a small portion of all the evidence against the story, plus evidence that sheds light on a cover-up.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:32 am

Wow, a couple of idiots who still find Loose Screws-- I mean Loose Change convincing.

Since when did the truth require a "second edition" or a "final cut"? Seems like that film school reject can't even make up his mind about which distortions he's going to pull out of his ass next.
braddock8

Postby braddock8 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:36 am

I guess Steven Jones is the closest thing to an 'expert' the "Truth Movement" will ever get. He's a physics professor with expertise in nuclear fusion and solar energy. Neither of which have anything to do with explosives or engineering. Of course, you need to have a pretty loose definition of expert to consider him one.

Even funnier is how his organization, "Scholars for 9/11 Truth", is made up of professors in economics, theology, philosophy, education, humanities, and so on.
Last edited by braddock8 on Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
iskmodnad

Postby iskmodnad » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:36 am

Building 7 was brought down by a structal fire, it was left burning unchecked for hours. There are componets within these large buildings that will explode/induce structal damnage once a fire gets to it. This is what brought down building seven.
"They took our jobs!"
zhang85

Disappointed with Matt and Trey with 9/11 Ep.

Postby zhang85 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:41 am

I've loved all the episodes until this one, which was a poorly researched and irresponsible release. Factual information is easy to find on the Mormons, the Scientologists...etc, and it's easy to make an episode out of these subjects, but 9/11 is much too complex a topic to skim over the information and present a case for or against the theories with accuracy. You have the LIHOP side with believes some elements of the government allowed the attacks (Let-It-Happen-On-Purpose) to happen and facilitated their success, the MIHOP (Made-It-Happen) which believes the government is responsible for the attacks, infinite shades of grey inbetween these, and the Zionist people who stupidly believe that Zionists are responsible.

The Southpark crew borrowed from the Zionist and MIHOP sides, which have the least substantiated evidence to back up their claims and have gained some speed over the last couple of years over the more reasonable LIHOP side because of video releases. A mismatch of the worst arguments causes people who would otherwise look at the theories to associate all of the researchers with the people who believe that a missile hit the pentagon. The US had clear motives for allowing and aiding 9/11 listed in its foreign policy objectives (PNAC and Defense Planning Guidance) and Cheney's NEPDG oil report. 12 heads of countries (France, Germany, Britain, Russia...etc) warned the US about impending attacks and gave clear warnings that planes would be used as bombs by Al-Qaeda on specific dates. The air defense NEADS/NORAD was incapacitated by problems that go far beyond incompetency, FBI agents were blocked from investigating al-Qaeda suspects, and I can prove beyone a reasonable doubt that the plane impacts were relatively weak and that the fires were not severe enough to even weaken steel by 10%. I could go on, but you get the idea.

The problem is that sensible information does exist on 9/11 in books and certain websites. Mike Ruppert's "Crossing the Rubicon" is a superbly researched book on the attacks and political background for example, and sites like cooperativeresearch.org, oilempire.us, 911review.com provide excellent information and dispell the less substantiated claims. Sout Park obviously didn't have the time to read the better books on 9/11, or collect the best evidence of the theories before pumping out this garbage. Yes, granted its only a cartoon show but it reaches more people than Bush or a newspaper ever could and has a negative impact on the movement created to bring those responsible for the attacks to justice. Trey, Matt, if you're reading this...you failed miserably in this episode.
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:41 am

iskmodnad wrote:Building 7 was brought down by a structal fire, it was left burning unchecked for hours. There are componets within these large buildings that will explode/induce structal damnage once a fire gets to it. This is what brought down building seven.

Yea your right cause thats exacly what FEMA said... until they retracted their story :wink:

buy the way I'm ripped so don't listen to me just look it up :D :D :D
braddock8

Postby braddock8 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:43 am

WishfulOwnerOfAllSeasons wrote:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003&q=9-11+mysteries

http://killtown.911review.org/911smokingguns.html

Check out the video (experts included...YAY) and check out the site (links to article put out by the Mainstream Media the dispute the official story). Remember this is just a small portion of all the evidence against the story, plus evidence that sheds light on a cover-up.

I wish I had the time to watch another 9/11 conspiracy video at the moment. I'll get around to it tomorrow, perhaps. Could you name the experts, and what their professions are? Did they write anything about it?
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:46 am

For the record, Matt and Trey are Libertarians, and South Park makes fun of extremes on both the liberal and conservative sides. If 9/11 deniers aren't extreme, I don't know what is. I'm fairly liberal myself, and I can't stand conspiracy theorists, because the crap they spew only serves to detract from legitimate arguments that could be made against the Bush administration.

The fact of the matter is that the United States is a very open and vulnerable nation. It is not a police state under constant surveillance (thankfully) and it certainly is not a military fortress. As far as disasters go, 9/11 was actually not the worst that could happen. A bomb planted in a chemical or nuclear plant (most of which by the way have very light security) could have killed hundreds of thousands of people. A briefcase bomb smuggled into a major city could have killed millions. The amazing thing about 9/11 is how many people made it out of those buildings alive, not how many got killed.

As far as causes of death go, 9/11 is very minor. You're more than ten times more likely to die of the flu. (I suppose some people also suspect the government goes around spraying the influenza virus just to make people sick, but what are you gonna do?)

Return to “General South Park Discussion”