9/11 Fact and Coverup Megathread

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:46 am

na man f*ck the “truth” movement who needs truth when its much more satisfying to live in blissful ignorance. Don’t take the red pill cause u will regret it, go back to sleep
braddock8

Postby braddock8 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:48 am

The problem with Killtown's research is a) he sees every little coincidence as part of some sort of elaborate conspiracy, and b) most of those news articles are from during or shortly after the attack.

As should be apparent by today's events in NY (it was a helicopter, no it was a plane, no helicopter, no plane), immediate reports are often inaccurate and confused. With a catastrophe so large, it's no wonder there were conflicting and inaccurate reports coming out.
MOM BATHROOM

Postby MOM BATHROOM » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:53 am

jawmht wrote:
MOM BATHROOM wrote:First of all, you dont download it douche, you stream it. Second this is southpark related since this nights episode was about 9/11 and conspiracys. Third stfu.

First, even if you don't download it, you are still putting it on you computer, and you are still transfering the same amount of bytes, stupid.

Second, this has nothing to do with South Park, you just put a link to watch a bunch of bullsh*t for a hour and a half.

Third, "stfu"?. That proves you are a noob with nothing good to say, so you just type stupid chatroom acronyms to fill space and increment post counts. So go f*ck yourself so we don't have to deal with assh*les like you.

And SaveYrGeneration, No one cared the first time, No one cared the second time, And no one will care the 500th time.

you fail.
braddock8

Postby braddock8 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:54 am

Could we keep all these conspiracy posts quarantined to just one or two threads? We don't want the crazy to spread.
zhang85

Postby zhang85 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:59 am

"quarantined"...."crazy"? hmm, sounds like you've got your head up your ass.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:05 am

No, actually, I agree with him. We don't need a flood of new threads all on the same topic. Everyone's opinions are perfectly welcome here, but they don't merit a new thread everytime someone has a new opinion on something already being discussed.
WishfulOwnerOfAllSeasons

Postby WishfulOwnerOfAllSeasons » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:10 am

OH yea, couple of more things. The citing that 1/4 of the pop dissents to the official view is false. Make that 1/3 of the pop.

http://www.scrippsnews.com/911poll

What 1/4 of the pop do say is that they distrust the official story AND want an independent investigation.

http://911truth.org/2006/Zogby506.pdf#s ... million%22

Most of the people reading this are not going to agree with the dissenting views, but let me ask you this. When was the last time y'all have read the Constitution? Do study and understand the Constitution? Since it is...well, ya kno.... the underlying document that....well...constitutes the soveriegnty and the rule of law in this nation.

Well if you have, you would have noticed that we have lost a VERY large portion of our rights and freedoms the past....uh..... 5 years. We lost many under Clinton (bastard), but god damn, it's been a field day for natural rights and freedom grabbing since 9-12-01. I am neither liberal or conservative (left-right paradigm is what binds you into political slavery)....if you have to call me something then I would be a Constitutionalist and a Libertarian. And the fact that this gov't has f*cked more assh*les in our Constitution than ever before just forces me to sit back and think, ask questions, and reassess my understandings of our world.

Govt's using terror as a pretext for a greater agenda is NOT ludicrous. The more outrageous it is, the less inclined people will be to stand up. Operations Northwoods is a good example, Hitler and the Reichstag Fire is another good example.

Ever seen V for Vendetta. The movie was just made recently, but the script was written in the early to mid 90's (same as the Matrix). BUT, the movie is based on an adult novel comic series that was written in the 80's based on a near future of the 90's. Funny how they could think of such a parallel plot that we face today almost...... 20 years ago.

"Artists use lies to tell the truth while politicians use lies to cover the truth up." Eve, V for Vendetta
zhang85

Postby zhang85 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:12 am

I'm not necessarily saying that he's wrong about that, I'm just commenting on his hostile reply. I'm not about to make any more threads on the topic but I don't notice more than three threads that have to do with this. I'm not about to comment in the "evidence" thread because it's too late for debate and I'm honestly not in the mood to dig up all of my information. This thread is more like a general complaint to Matt and Trey rather than a comment on the episode which is why I gave it its own title.
Bamss

Please Kill yourself...

Postby Bamss » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:27 am

MOM BATHROOM wrote:First of all, you dont download it douche, you stream it. Second this is southpark related since this nights episode was about 9/11 and conspiracys. Third stfu.

Seriously, go kill yourself....if you don't I'll get the government to kill you... I really, really, really, hope that you stumbled on to something, I mean really. Because it is not like there arn't hundreds of Bush-hating liberals in Washington, who would love nothing more than to prove that the Bush Administration had something to do with 9/11.....No, those people don't exsist....

But you figured it out.... Watch your back...Here comes Big Brother.
New TOOL Album - 10,000 days May, 2nd, 2006
PatriotLeader84

9-11 WAS an Inside Job

Postby PatriotLeader84 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:34 am

Tonight's episode was very disappointing as it was nothing more than a schil for the powers that be known as the New World Order. The truth is that our government has been hijacked by elites who are no more American than a common Chinese farmer. They care about nothing but power.

The evidence is just overwelming. The alleged hijackers were trained at government flight schools where they failed even basic Cessna training, yet they somehow are able to fly jumbo jets into buildings? These alleged hijackers also received lap dances and drank liquor which is strange because if they were such committed Muslims, both actions are extremely sinful and would prevent their entry to paradise. Why do we only have a grainy picture of who is alleged to be Mohammad Atta departing Portland ME? And what the hell was he doing in Portland just a few hours before the big operation? He is said to have planned this for years yet he risks blowing the mission if there is a flight delay. That does not make much sense. Furthermore, at least 7 of the alleged hijackers have been proven to be still alive by the BBC. FBI Director Mueller back peddled on the hijacker indentifications saying that we might never know who was in control of the planes.

Speak of the devil, those planes did some funny things that day. They were somehow able to exceed the G limits programed in the airplanes' software. How did the so-called hijackers do that?!

Those crazy hijackers sure did pick their dates well as the entire military command in America was doing massive drills involving NORAD simulating the EXACT things that happened on 9-11. Why did General Myers lock himself in a room for the duration of the planes striking the World Trade Center? Why was he promoted to Chairman of the Joint Chiefs?

The fact is that the WTC was reduced to dust and a neat pile of wreckage falling pefectly on its footprint. The government then immediately transported the steel, steel which was perfectly sliced somehow during the collapse, away to be melted in India and Korea. The photos from the collapses clearly show squips were charges were going off as the building fell. There is no possible way for WTC 1 and WTC 2 to have imploded without controlled demolitions throughout the buildings, not just in the basement as SouthPark kept saying tonight. Furtermore! What of WTC7?!! That building was not hit by anything but collapsed in a perfect, classical controlled demolition implossion. It was the headquarters for things like the FBI, CIA, and other government agencies.

Research Operation Northwoods. Unlike what South Park seems to claim, Northwoods is not something the goverment waves around. It was a plan during the 1960s for the CIA to remotely control airplanes and crash them saying that Cuba did it as a pretext to invade. It also contained plans for sniper attacks, attacks on Marines by special forces dressed as Cubans. IT is called a False Flag attack. If you know your WWII history, you would remember that Hitler did not just invade Poland. He claimed that the Poles attacked a German radio station. Furthermore, he sent stormtroopers to attack the Reichtag and blame it on his enembies in order to secure the passage of the enabling act that gave him so much power.

Regarding Flight 93, there was a 10 mile debris field and there are former military officers that have gone public with the exact means as to how it was shot down. You would have to be nuts to think that it just crashed and somehow strewn its wreckage across a 10 mile swath.

Before 9-11, PNAC, a neoconservative group whose members have controlled government since 2001, said that there had to be a 'helpful Pearl Harbor event' in order to motivate the people in supporting a prolonged and undefined war. The government has admited to sterilizing tens of thousands, killing tens of thousands in radiation experiments, and has supported policies and regimes such as Mao (yeah, our government did put Mao into power) that have killed millions. They poison our water and foods with additives like sodium benzoate, aspartasme, chlorine, and fluoride that have led to an explosion in cancer. You think our government would not sacrifice a few thousand for total domestic control and empire abroad?

Research our government. Do you realize that the Federal Reserve controls our economy? Did you know that the CFR, Trilateral Commission, and Bilderberg Group control the policy of our contry and our Congress and President are just rubber stamps?

Please, if you care about the Constitution and our freedoms, if you are a real conservative, if you are a person who wants the truth, research it. DO NOT just call others 'retarded'

http://www.infowars.com
http://www.prisonplanet.com
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com
http://www.kurtnimmo.com
http://www.rense.com
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9497686216
WishfulOwnerOfAllSeasons

Postby WishfulOwnerOfAllSeasons » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:36 am

braddock8 wrote:The problem with Killtown's research is a) he sees every little coincidence as part of some sort of elaborate conspiracy, and b) most of those news articles are from during or shortly after the attack.

http://killtown.911review.org/911smokingguns.html

I've heard this reasoning before..lol. Most of the articles are NOT from "johnny-on-the-spot" reportings. Some of them are with the purpose of outlining the thoughts and comments of people BEFORE they were told what to believe. But most of them are weeks, months, years after the attacks.

And as far as coinidences, there are no coincidences in the political realm. The previous statement is a little over-reaching but when you have multiple (aka sh*t load) of coincidences all pointing in the same direction, you can't just turn your head. That's the same type of logic that..... the judicial system uses.

Here's a lil bonus. Someone made a comment about bin Laden confessing in a video. Here's a FOIA filing that didn't make the "big news".

http://www.teamliberty.net/id284.html

http://www.teamliberty.net/id301.html

(includes links to the FOIA filing and gov't response in pdf form plus links to supporting evidence)
Bamss

Postby Bamss » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:39 am

WishfulOwnerOfAllSeasons wrote:OH yea, couple of more things. The citing that 1/4 of the pop dissents to the official view is false. Make that 1/3 of the pop.

http://www.scrippsnews.com/911poll

What 1/4 of the pop do say is that they distrust the official story AND want an independent investigation.

http://911truth.org/2006/Zogby506.pdf#s ... million%22

Most of the people reading this are not going to agree with the dissenting views, but let me ask you this. When was the last time y'all have read the Constitution? Do study and understand the Constitution? Since it is...well, ya kno.... the underlying document that....well...constitutes the soveriegnty and the rule of law in this nation.

Well if you have, you would have noticed that we have lost a VERY large portion of our rights and freedoms the past....uh..... 5 years. We lost many under Clinton (bastard), but god damn, it's been a field day for natural rights and freedom grabbing since 9-12-01. I am neither liberal or conservative (left-right paradigm is what binds you into political slavery)....if you have to call me something then I would be a Constitutionalist and a Libertarian. And the fact that this gov't has f*cked more assh*les in our Constitution than ever before just forces me to sit back and think, ask questions, and reassess my understandings of our world.

Govt's using terror as a pretext for a greater agenda is NOT ludicrous. The more outrageous it is, the less inclined people will be to stand up. Operations Northwoods is a good example, Hitler and the Reichstag Fire is another good example.

Ever seen V for Vendetta. The movie was just made recently, but the script was written in the early to mid 90's (same as the Matrix). BUT, the movie is based on an adult novel comic series that was written in the 80's based on a near future of the 90's. Funny how they could think of such a parallel plot that we face today almost...... 20 years ago.

"Artists use lies to tell the truth while politicians use lies to cover the truth up." Eve, V for Vendetta

Jesus, can any of you people be South Park fans...

You are so right I mean of the two solutions...

1- People that hate us learning how to fly planes and crashing them into our buildings...

2-A elaborate, detailed plan to get the country to go to war in the middle east over oil ( to which we have yet to get ) and revenge of a guy who threated the new presidents daddy. That was planned, and performed in less than 9 months.

You are right, you know....The second seems so much more reasonalble.
New TOOL Album - 10,000 days May, 2nd, 2006
PatriotLeader84

Postby PatriotLeader84 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:42 am

iskmodnad wrote:Building 7 was brought down by a structal fire, it was left burning unchecked for hours. There are componets within these large buildings that will explode/induce structal damnage once a fire gets to it. This is what brought down building seven.

A fire cannot cause a perfect implosion. Experts have looked at the footage of WTC 7 collapsing on itself and have said point blank that it had to be a controlled demolition.

Fires do not cause steel buildings to collapse! Remember that building that was on fire in Spain for weeks? The entire thing was ungulfed in flames yet it still not not collapse. The fire story has been dropped by FEMA as the reason for the collapse because every demotion expert knows how ridiculous it is. If fire could cause a pefect implosion, why would people pay for very expensive demolitions when you could just light a small fire?
fortysevenman

Postby fortysevenman » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:51 am

well I think Trey and Matt weren't really trying to be accurate with the various conspiracy ideas as much as trying to convey that they think they are all stupid, as do most people thankfully. Seriously how can you give people links like "oilempire.us" and expect to be taken seriously. Gee, I wonder what they think happened? Here go to the first site because it's hilarious and the second because it's actually unbiased.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net ... 911_morons

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... 27842.html
braddock8

Postby braddock8 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:55 am

I agree wholeheartedly that we are losing many rights in this country, and it's a disturbing trend. I'd also classify myself as a Libertarian.

The Reichstag parallel is made pretty often. But unlike the Reichstag fire, which was a pretty simple affair, the 9/11 attack would have to be a needlessly elaborate conspiracy involving thousands of individuals. And none of them have come out with it. That, to me, is completely unbelievable.

The previous statement is a little over-reaching but when you have multiple (aka sh*t load) of coincidences all pointing in the same direction, you can't just turn your head. That's the same type of logic that..... the judicial system uses.

If you are looking hard enough, you can find a shitload of coincidences surrounding any major event.

(includes links to the FOIA filing and gov't response in pdf form plus links to supporting evidence)

I won't deny that the government is both overly secretive and retarded. This does not spell conspiracy. This spells beauracracy.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”