Who do you think is hotter--Matt or Trey??

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

cady888

Who do you think is hotter--Matt or Trey??

Postby cady888 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:27 pm

I know they dont pit themselves against each other ever---but what do you think?
Personally I've always been partial to Trey cause I get the feeling that he is the real brains of the operation---and he always says such funny sh*t
Matt, on the other hand has be getting hotter and hotter by the day..just compare him in baseketball with pics today..
Matt is one sexy b*tch..
Es ist Zeit für Rache!
Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten!
SerialGoth

Postby SerialGoth » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:17 pm

Geez, this is tougher than 'Sophie's Choice', because I adore them both, but I'm going to have to say Matt. I just find everything about him so incredibly sexy.
What do you fear most?
TP: Germans.
MS: That's not a bad f*cking fear, I must say.
TP: They're going to freak out and try it again.
Kain487

Matt vs. Trey

Postby Kain487 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:37 pm

Can't we have both? I mean, all 3 of us are good looking :D
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:20 pm

I don't really think either of them are really cute. One has a curly fro and the other is balding. But why does that matter? It should be the inside we look at. Not let's all join hands and sing a hippie song! :lol:
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Schittywall

Postby Schittywall » Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:24 am

[quote="ugogo_uswimswim"]I don't really think either of them are really cute. One has a curly fro and the other is balding. But why does that matter? It should be the inside we look at. Not let's all join hands and sing a hippie song! :lol:[/quote

Matt doesnt have a fro anymore, and Trey has a full head of hair im pretty sure.

[you]
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:57 pm

I like the fact that they're both brunette, I think that's hot. But matt needs to put his glasses on again. I love any hairstyle Trey has, except the shaved head. I actually like matt's fro. :(
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
cady888

Blasphemy..

Postby cady888 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:19 pm

I don't really think either of them are really cute. One has a curly fro and the other is balding. But why does that matter? It should be the inside we look at. Not let's all join hands and sing a hippie song!

If I heard this come out of your mouth in person i might believe it more---
All of my best friends and I LOVE matt and trey and think they are by far sexier than any movie star today...
Also......Hippies are the scum of the earth and should be sent to a deserted island and deal with each other
You wont find too many SP fans that will sing a gay hippie song with you
Es ist Zeit für Rache!
Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten!
kacy__sp

Postby kacy__sp » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:40 am

Matt :) Trey seems to have lost his good looks, but Matt amazingly is becoming more attractive with age
ImageImageImage
Sasa42

Postby Sasa42 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:23 pm

kacy__sp wrote:Matt :) Trey seems to have lost his good looks, but Matt amazingly is becoming more attractive with age

Yes, yes, I agree. Matt is like a fine wine; he just gets better with age. In fact, is it just me or is he starting to look a little bit like Hugh Laurie in 'House'? 'Cause I think House is incredibly sexy. ^_^ But I did love Matt's jewfro. That was just awesome.
Trey does indeed appear to be balding :( I've always found Trey more attractive when he was younger. I think the crazy hours are starting to show now. And while I'm sure he still loves the show, he always says how ready he is to quit and such, while Matt still appears to be loving every minute. Then again, while I acknowledge they are mainly a team and don't wish to say that it's a one-sided effort, Trey does do a hell of a lot of work for the show. I don't know, it just seems like it's taking it's toll on him now.
Hello, I'm a British person!
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:28 pm

^^ I agree

And Trey said, back when he was just about to turn 30, that it'd be nice to have some kids. And now he's married, so i think he'll (or his wife actually) will be having kids very soon, and that's when the show is o-v-e-r! It's a pity but a fact. I'd rather have them doing it forever but on the other hand, better quit when it still remais good. Trey has said too that he doesn't want to see the sh*t he's doing when he's married with kids, when he is "that homosexual pussy". I agree x) (LOL it changed the f_ggot to "homosexual")
So that's all about Trey again. I wonder if Matt will agree when Trey will suggest that they show will end. I mean, he's GOT TO agree, really, but he's not married or anything, and doesn't seem to be tired of the show, either.
And all that was quite off-topic, I know. Sorry.
So about the hotness or hotnessless... Hmm... I think that back in the day they were equally hot or not-hot, which ever is the right word. They are just normal guys, really, look like any normal guy. I wouldn't call them Adonis' or anything. But they are and always were f*cking charming in a way.
Today, i'd say Matt is definately hotter. And I don't think he really looks any older than he did 5-6 years ago. Just more mature, or something.

(Hamburgers, that turned out to be quite essay-ish, apologies.)
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:34 pm

Trey looks more like me so I'll say Trey.
Setting the standard since 1852
SerialGoth

Postby SerialGoth » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:03 am

In judging hotness I factor personality, intelligence, and charm into my decision, which is why when it comes to Matt and Trey it was so tough to choose. To make a final choice between the two, I let physical hotness be my guide (looks, and my, um, body's reaction to the man) and chose Matt.
While they are both adorable (and both have the most gorgeous eyes), there's just this natural sexiness that exudes from Matt that makes me crazy! I dig tall, thin, creative guys, and the glasses?! Forget it - I go nuts for guys in glasses. While I love his hair now, damn I loved that Jewfro, mainly because I could so imagine getting my hands all tangled up in it...
(I AM PAUSING HERE FOR A BRIEF MAKE-OUT FANTASY BREAK...WILL RETURN SHORTLY...)
WHEW...okay. Anyway...I could'nt agree more with my fellow posters who said Matt's getting better with age. As an added bonus for me, he's a Gemini, and I get along famously with Gemini folks.
That's my complete story, and I'm stickin' to it.
What do you fear most?
TP: Germans.
MS: That's not a bad f*cking fear, I must say.
TP: They're going to freak out and try it again.
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:42 am

If I were a girl: Trey
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
clockgirl

Postby clockgirl » Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:54 pm

I could never pick just one. When I moved into my first apartment with 2 of my friends I had a wall of guys i thought were hot and one of the pics was an Absolute vodka advertisement with Matt and Trey and all the had covering themselves was pictures of Absolute vodka. It was HOTTTTTTT.

:lol:
Nadine81

Postby Nadine81 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:02 pm

Yes, yes, I agree. Matt is like a fine wine; he just gets better with age. In fact, is it just me or is he starting to look a little bit like Hugh Laurie in 'House'? 'Cause I think House is incredibly sexy. ^_^ But I did love Matt's jewfro. That was just awesome.

Good, I´m not the only one thinking Hugh Laurie in "House" is kind of sexy ;)...
But to be honest: I couldn´t figure out a resemblance between Matt and Laurie...

Like some of you already mentioned before: Matt´s getting hotter. I especially didn´t like his hair back in the late 90´s ;).
And yes, Trey seems to be balding, but all in all I don´t care if guys have much hair ;) ...

To me, it´s most important that they do a good job on SP (which they still do), so I don´t care much about how they look :).

Return to “General South Park Discussion”