Battlestar Galactica episode?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Billistic

Battlestar Galactica episode?

Postby Billistic » Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:47 am

Is anyone watching season 3? Man the show is staying awesome.

Anyway I thought it'd be cool if there was some kind of episode or reference to Battlestar Galactica, I could see Cartman pulling some kind of Baltar move, where he accuses kyle of being a cylon because he's a jew, but then cartman finds out he's half jewish and starts running around like Boomer screaming "I'M A FRAKING JEW, I'M A FRAKING JEW!" and picking up old pictures of himself with his family and being at Casa Bonita and realises it was all a lie because he's been a jew the whole time.

Or even a small reference like "we're going to stan's to watch battlestar galactica" perhaps followed by the usual "you mean that gay show from the 70's that sucked?"
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:11 am

∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
andilaine

Postby andilaine » Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:43 am

How'd you like that jump the Galactica did into New Caprica in last night's episode? Man, that was intense and way f*cking cool! Or how about the the demise of the Pegasus?
That show is awesome!
ImageImageImage
http://www.one.org "f*ck L Ron Hubbard, and f*ck all his clones."
Billistic

yeah

Postby Billistic » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:04 am

Dude, I walked around all day at work today saying that sh*t!

Adama Rules. He could kick Pickard, Kirk, Sisko and Bakula's asses with one arm tied behind his back and a fraking skin job unloading into his chest.

Yo, am I the only one that wants to bang Roslin? She's wicked GILF. That's right Grandma I'd Like To f*ck. Yo she was hot when she was in Dancing With Wolves, and hell hotter still in ID4, she's like a fine wine, when she's 90 she'll probably make me squirt on site. Big Time.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”