What is your Fav scene from bigger, longer, and uncut?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

kwlisme

kyles mom

Postby kwlisme » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:56 pm

kyle mom is a big fat bitch shes da biggest bitch in whole wide world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
cooliztao
mk_17

Postby mk_17 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:17 pm

dude my favorate scene is the whole movie, but the part when cartman is zapping the crap out of saddom is funny :cartmanevillaugh:
RESPECT MY f*ckin' ATHORITA!!!!

Postby 203177 » Fri May 25, 2007 1:43 am

if you want to know where I posted its underneath.
Last edited by 203177 on Fri May 25, 2007 3:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

Postby 203177 » Fri May 25, 2007 1:48 am

my favorite scenes in the south park movie were when the part when the mole died and kyle was all like "sh*t" and the begining part as well and when the canadian primister said aboot and when cartman sang kyles mom is a big fat bitch and the ending part when they all sang the mountain theme and its easy m'kay, and the uncle fucka theme song and when the boys all said the f word and cartman told mr garrison to suck his balls and mr garrison freaked out and was all like "what did you say??" and cartman took out the speaker and talked into it and theres a few more scenes........ god so many to choose from oh! and when they wanted big gay al to sing and kyle yelled "sing the f*cking song!"
and I like the war scenes and when the part cartman swore his ass off and zapped saddam and when saddam sang the song I can change and breaked danced and satan was in love and had hearts above his head. theres another part I liked oh now I remember the part when kyle stood up to his mother and the la resistance medley and the big gay al song when the part when he was naked and the people mooned there asses. Oh and the part when the girl did her famous ping pong ball trick and everybody had priceless looks on there faces and the part when kenny went to hell and the song little boy your going to hell played by metallica and another part I liked was when cartman forgot to turn off the switch and the boys started making dieing giraff sounds,and when every time cartman swore he got zapped
oh and the part with kyle and cartman was halarious too, and the punch and pie scene and when the boys got disgusted and stan was all like "dude what the f*ck is up with german people?'' and the part when conein o brien jumped out of the building and in the middle when kenny lit his ass on fire but caught on fire and cartman was hitting him with a stick and the hospital scene as well I also liked the part when stan asked the guy for 5 tickets for the movie he said no and the theatre part too and when the guy found out they snuk in and the boys walked away singing the uncle fucka theme song and the part when they were at starks pond was funny and last but not least blame canada............holy crap that was alot I apologize for making this topic sooooo long its just theres too many scenes to choose from goddamit! :x
I'll try and make this a bit shorter next time sorry about that :)
armand360

Postby armand360 » Fri May 25, 2007 11:05 am

the scene where cartman was cursing at saddam like hell! damn hilarious..
ClydesGirl

Postby ClydesGirl » Wed May 30, 2007 3:48 am

What Would Brian Boitano Do? of course.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”