I use to be a fan but...disappointed

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

faneskinart

I use to be a fan but...disappointed

Postby faneskinart » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:30 pm

To the SCENARIST

I use to be a fan but since "403.South Park - Quintuplets 2000" I am verry disappointed becouse the scenarist choosed to make a pamflet abot my country Roumania which is a great country> I t may be pour next to america but it isn't GAY or anithing they drawn And I am saying that not because I am a nationalist, becoause this is the truth and I kindly invite you to view a clip made by youre own people about Romania click on the next link I hope in the future you will not make fun about other countrys with out visiting them. Respect like allways Fane
Last edited by faneskinart on Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:33 pm

Dude, it’s SOUTH PARK! They f*cking flame at everything for god’s sake!
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Bunneh

Postby Bunneh » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:38 pm

You're not a fan anymore just because of ONE episode, that was aired YEARS ago?

South Park rips on EVERYTHING. Don't take what they say too seriously.
faneskinart

Ya

Postby faneskinart » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:39 pm

But in 191 (or 192 I forgot) states only Romanya must be flamed :l
master ed

Postby master ed » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:50 pm

You have no clue what you are talking about. What is 191!!! Just forget it, its retarded to be mad, because Matt and Trey rip on everything. They are usually kidding. Yoi really make no sense.
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
xWoodleDoodlex

Postby xWoodleDoodlex » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:52 pm

It makes fun of lots! Pip is the producers makin fun of my country, England, and its ppl! Its funny. We dont really act like it, but its just overeacting! CALM DOWN! Theres lots of hidden jokes about countries we dont always notice. Canada is another, but look at how many fans there is from there! They all dont hate it cos they get made fun of! Chill. Dont dislike greatness for its overreactions. you should be proud your country is made fun of by such....erm....art! I am!
:tweek:

By the way master ed, i think there romanian.And i dont think they no much english! They mean 191 countries.
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation!

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:05 pm

You Romanians are taking that episode way too seriously. It's been six and a half years since that episode aired, and we hardly ever make fun of Romania here, but if you want us to start, just keep posting complaints about it.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
faneskinart

sorry I needed to say something

Postby faneskinart » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:33 pm

Not to stay with my arms crosed and wistle I've just saw the episode But I've get over it. How could I let Cartman go or "always dyeng" So what I want to say is Roumania is a beautyful country
faneskinart

about 191 states

Postby faneskinart » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:42 pm

Yes the corect form is countrys but all over the world evrey countrey is a state in jargon or for real As a general use we say Romanian state not Semiprezidential republic (that's what it is)
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:59 pm

I would be soooooo stoked and happy if they made fun of Finland (my homeland), even a tiny little joke or reference or something. I'm quite sure they won't, though :( I don't think Finland would even be worth a joke in the US. I just hope the only thing people there know about Finland is the sh*t that was in Conan a few months ago (and just went on and on and on).
(Being off-topic and missing a point once again but...) Monty Python even had a SONG in one of their albums about Finland, back in the day. So... Matt, Trey: a FINLANDJOKE, please? Thank you.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:07 pm

Matt and Trey made fun of artists and art in general, saying that it's for queers. I am an artist and I l ove art, and I took no offense. They also said that 1/4 of Americans are retarted, but there aren't any angry threads about that. The truth is no one is safe from the bashing of Matt and Trey. Be prepared...
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:24 am

Jesus tap-dancing Christ, what the f*ck is wrong with Romanian people? This is like the 3rd or 4th thread started by some ignorant Romanian in the last couple years bitching about a South Park episode that's pretty much ancient history and completely missing the point of it. It's quite simple: the quintuplets = Cuban refugee Elian Gonzales and Romania = Cuba.

The bad sh*t about Romania is simply the same stuff that was said about Cuba during the Elian Gonzales custody debate with the name "Romania" substituted for "Cuba". If you're still confused, Romania, just listen to the mini-commentary for that episode by Stone & Parker if the season 4 DVD ever makes its way to your country.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Neonman

Postby Neonman » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:30 am

Wow, some people can't take a joke. I think it's South Park's duty to rip on everything, not excluding Romania (which I might add, that episode was hilarious). Why are you watching SP in the first place? If you were gonna get all bitchy about one episode and stop watching it, why were you a fan in the first place? What if the show made fun of Bulgaria? You wouldn't care, you'd laugh.
AREK

Postby AREK » Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:31 am

Just from memory,

This is the same show that has declared:

- Japanese people have no souls

- 1/4 of Americans are retarded

- People in San Francisco bend over to smell their own farts on a regular basis

- All Catholic Church clergy except for the local priest are child molesters

- Canada has one road in the entire country

- Costa Rica (actually pretty wealthy and stable compared to its neighbors) is a third world ghetto

- Arabic consists of three words: durka, Mohammed, and Jihad that are just repeated in different order

Consider just how much this show has made fun of people in the United States and don't take an insult personally. For anybody watching the show, Romania = random Eastern European country. Nobody watched that and thought "that's Romania!" just like nobody watch the Christmas in Canada episode and thought "that's Canada!"
SerialGoth

Postby SerialGoth » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:07 am

Was the original post that started this written by BORAT?
Oh no, he's not Romanian...Sorry. but if you read it carefully you can see why I'd make that mistake...
(What can I say? I could'nt resist, lol)
What do you fear most?
TP: Germans.
MS: That's not a bad f*cking fear, I must say.
TP: They're going to freak out and try it again.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”