I use to be a fan but...disappointed

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:19 am

Sarcasm and irony is just lost on some people. :roll:
Last edited by albino.black.sheep on Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Email notifications do matter, people.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:27 am

AREK wrote:Arabic consists of three words: durka, Mohammed, and Jihad that are just repeated in different order

Don't forget "Gur blaka blak". Well, anyway that's what Wendy said.
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:32 am

The video is funny though..
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
derp!

as a canadian...

Postby derp! » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:28 pm

I gotta say one episode ripping on Romania is nothing compared to the amount that Canada has been mocked... the South Park movie is one big rip on Canada...and I was no less a fan after watching it. Christmas in Canada makes our country look like the Wizard of Oz, the one road, the mountie, frenchman and the newfie instead of the scarecrow lion and tin man, our prime minister depicted like the wizard of oz controlled by saddam. Jeez, they even make our heads look like talking trash cans or something, flopping around, they make the wheels on our cars square, it never ends! But I think its hilarious. From season one and on Canada is mocked, and last I checked Canadian fanbase and sales are still up there... I saw a guy dressed as AWESOME-O yesterday for his costume, I thought that was wicked sweet. All I can say is its ridiculous to get so offended off one episode about one's country... and thats coming from a fan who's country and people are shamelessly ripped on ad nauseum, but I love it. HOORAY FOR TERENCE AND PHILLIP!! I fart on your head. And if no one can understand that then they can go back to France with all the other pussies.
gagi_fin

Postby gagi_fin » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:15 pm

I hate people who dont mind when someone rips on others, but cant take it when they get targeted... PSi too would like to see atleast one joke about Finland, it cant be to hard to do really...
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:11 pm

I live in the southern United States and I laugh whenever South Park makes fun of us. You just can't take it seriously; it's a comedy. It's going to rip on everyone and everything. The worst offense would be for South Park to discriminate by making fun of certain people and things but not others. Instead, they make fun of everyone and everything.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:14 pm

I'm Canadian. Matt and Trey f*cking ripped us apart in Bigger, Longer and Uncut, and I nearly pissed myself laughing the first time I saw it.

As said before, South Park makes fun of everything, and therefore to exclude a group of people, be it a government party, an entire country, some kind of organization , as well as other stuff, in my opinion, would be kinda wrong. It goes to show you that Matt and Trey don't necessarily hate the people and things they make fun of (with the exception of Barbara Streisand), they just make fun of them for the sake of making fun of them, because parody and satire is what they do, and to leave one out would be unfair to the rest. That's how I see it.

And even if something on SP DOES offend you, it doesn't mean that the show should be ruined for you. No, that's just really f*cking stupid in my opinion. The best solution is to continue watching the series, but just avoid that one episode if you can help it. One small fuckup shouldn't make a show you love to watch into something that makes you sick to your stomach.

The moral of the story: When they’re bashing at something you hate, better get ready because what you love could be next. After all, the best kind of sense of humour is when you can not only laugh at things that happen to others, but also things that happen to yourself.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:21 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:It goes to show you that Matt and Trey don't necessarily hate the people and things they make fun of (with the exception of Barbara Streisand).

And Jonathan Edwards and Rob Schneider. And Phil Collins.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:27 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:
Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:It goes to show you that Matt and Trey don't necessarily hate the people and things they make fun of (with the exception of Barbara Streisand).

And Jonathan Edwards and Rob Schneider. And Phil Collins.

Ah, yes. I just named off one example, but those are also true. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
NeoRedux

Postby NeoRedux » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:48 pm

xWoodleDoodlex wrote:It makes fun of lots! Pip is the producers makin fun of my country, England, and its ppl!

Uhh... Pip is a character taken from a book by Charles Dickens (Great Expectations, don't bother reading it).

-----

Anyway, lighten up. Just because you or something you belong to is made the butt of a joke, it's no reason to whine about it. If you're offended, no one cares (just look at all of the other posts). Did you expect to receive sympathy on a fan site of the show?
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:55 pm

I agree.

I mean, they've ripped on the British enough by saying that we're actually French by confusing us with them through Pip. But it's funny because they kept doing it over and over again. It's funny through stamina.

And it's funny because they picked one of the countries that actually hates the British that we hate back. Just to deliberately annoy.

I know its been a while since Pip was in South Park with a speaking role, but its awesome stuff. BTW bring back Pip!!
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:02 pm

NeoRedux wrote:Uhh... Pip is a character taken from a book by Charles Dickens (Great Expectations, don't bother reading it).

Yeah, we know, but that's the stereotype of the British that they use. England is NOT like a Dickens' novel!! :D
Stovepipe_Jam

Re: I use to be a fan but...disappointed

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:05 pm

faneskinart wrote:To the SCENARIST

I use to be a fan but since "403.South Park - Quintuplets 2000" I am verry disappointed becouse the scenarist choosed to make a pamflet abot my country Roumania which is a great country> I t may be pour next to america but it isn't GAY or anithing they drawn And I am saying that not because I am a nationalist, becoause this is the truth and I kindly invite you to view a clip made by youre own people about Romania click on the next link I hope in the future you will not make fun about other countrys with out visiting them. Respect like allways Fane

Biiiiiiitch.

South Park is made to be politically incorrect you d0rk. Loosen up a little.
NeoRedux

Postby NeoRedux » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:14 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:
NeoRedux wrote:Uhh... Pip is a character taken from a book by Charles Dickens (Great Expectations, don't bother reading it).

Yeah, we know, but that's the stereotype of the British that they use. England is NOT like a Dickens' novel!! :D

I've been there, my step-dad is British. I know. :D
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:20 pm

I was only explaining that England is not like a Dickens' novel for emphasis that the Pip episode is a spoof. I wasn't implying that you've never been. :)

P.S. My step-dad's British too! LMAO!!!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”