Is Kenny still poor?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Im_not_Gay

Is Kenny still poor?

Postby Im_not_Gay » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:36 pm

Just out of curiosity, what happened to Kenny's family? Did drinking scotch actually become a paying job or something? I've just noticed on a few occassions how much better of Kenny's family are. He was buying loads of Chinpokom toys and sent to the camp, he was wearing all new clothes and stuff in the metrosexual episode and even his dad seemed to have all kinds of new stuff. And just recently I noticed that Kenny now has a PC at his house and has enough money to subscribe to World of Warcraft every month; what happened to the 'kaliko vision plucked into the black and white television'? :lol:
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:32 pm

Tough to say. Maybe it has something to do with that little sister that mysteriously appeared in that one scene in Best Friends Forever. :lol:

You read it! You can't unread it!
Bunneh

Postby Bunneh » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:25 pm

Haha. Maybe his dad finally got a job.
His house still looked pretty crappy though in Make Love, Not Warcraft.
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:52 pm

Really I can't explain it, Theres definite consistancy issues(or maybe M&T are just lazy to explain), like the little sister or appeared and dissapeared. My guess it that KENNY with all his independency is getting money for himself, being able too afford the pricy PSP and other things. Warcraft I can't explain though since It requires you too pay for it yearly through online and if their house can afford an expensive computer, internet and other things, SOMEBODY's making money somewhere. Maybe the drug guys from the Peppermint Club("Alright, so we'll start getting the Mckormicks too make our meth again") are paying them for their job.
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
mestman16

Postby mestman16 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:11 am

I think Kenny's parents got all their money when kenny died at cartmanland. There is that part when the IRS fines Cartman then they mention that a little boy died in his park and the family is entitled to the rest of the money. Perhaps Kenny's parents make money every time Kenny dies?!?!Never know?!
mestman16

Postby mestman16 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:16 am

Shiek927 wrote:Really I can't explain it, Theres definite consistancy issues(or maybe M&T are just lazy to explain), like the little sister or appeared and dissapeared. My guess it that KENNY with all his independency is getting money for himself, being able too afford the pricy PSP and other things. Warcraft I can't explain though since It requires you too pay for it yearly through online and if their house can afford an expensive computer, internet and other things, SOMEBODY's making money somewhere. Maybe the drug guys from the Peppermint Club("Alright, so we'll start getting the Mckormicks too make our meth again") are paying them for their job.

Also I agree with Shiek927. Kenny's dad is probably making tons of cash in the meth business. He better watch out for the dog though! haha. I'm the dog the big bad dog!!!
AssassinKenny

Postby AssassinKenny » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:55 am

I'm pretty sure the McCormicks are still poor
Athena1999 wrote:AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
Rhoq

Postby Rhoq » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:21 am

Kenny wouldn't be Kenny if he weren't poor.

Kenny is given these things because he needs them for the plot. It would take a good portion of each of these episodes if they had to explain how or why he actually got these new "toys".
PEACE--->Rhoq
AssassinKenny

Postby AssassinKenny » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:24 am

donations or some other relatives maybe?e
Athena1999 wrote:AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
onlymeee

Postby onlymeee » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:48 am

I used to work as a plumber/heating guy, and I noticed this phenomenon.

I worked in some of the poorest slums in the city. People were freezing in winter, holes in the floor, garbage everywhere. No cookable food.. really the most horrible crapholes. My boss was the local slumlord. Every house had power cutoff notices on the door, 20 broken bicycles in the yard, smelled like urine.

But, I'd go inside, and amongst all this filth and poverty, would be heaps and heaps of video-games, new-gen consoles, pc's, DVD's, CD's The crappier the living conditions, the more PS2 discs would be stacked on top of the rotting delivery pizza boxes. It's like they were poor BECAUSE they spent every nickel on crap. No food in the cupboard, but tons of fast-food bags and pizza.

One night I had to fix a leak in a dump tenament, and the whole family sat around this little electric heater because they had no oil for their furnace, and it was January. But they sure had a better TV than me, and the latest DVD releases.

Poor people have the best stuff, nice clothes, media, cell-phones, somehow.
piss-munk

Postby piss-munk » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:58 am

Well it's really about what you choose to spend your money on. Either that or they steal stuff
Bunneh

Postby Bunneh » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:33 pm

Oh! I know. I bet Kenny became a prostitute. :D
Nicest Hat

Postby Nicest Hat » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:09 pm

Maybe his parents finally caught on and took out a life insurance policy on him? :lol:
Loo loo loo, I've got some apples loo loo loo, you've got some too!
ryan.duffin

Postby ryan.duffin » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:06 pm

There's no denying kenny's family is still poor but after the fat camp episode when keny got paid to do those disgusting things im sure that gave him at least 1000$
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:28 pm

He's still trailer-trash material, though he seems to be better off these days.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “General South Park Discussion”