how many seasons should south park go for?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Sarasimo

Postby Sarasimo » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:10 pm

South park is awsome. People never get fed up of seeing it. I think it could go for an infinite number of seasons like the simpsons. Even if somewere it said they are only signed for 2 more seasons I guess our entusiasm towards the show will keep it going. :D
No Angry Music
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:15 pm

Sarasimo wrote:South park is awsome. People never get fed up of seeing it. I think it could go for an infinite number of seasons like the simpsons. Even if somewere it said they are only signed for 2 more seasons I guess our entusiasm towards the show will keep it going. :D

Would you like to go on a date with my sock puppet?
xcsm

Postby xcsm » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:51 pm

great show; would love to see it last many more years...but unfortunately, all good things must come to an end
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:57 pm

Sarasimo wrote:South park is awsome. People never get fed up of seeing it. I think it could go for an infinite number of seasons like the simpsons. Even if somewere it said they are only signed for 2 more seasons I guess our entusiasm towards the show will keep it going. :D

Yeah, I'd have to agree there... It's about the only American TV I ever watch besides the news and The Weather Channel... If not for South Park, I'd be getting hooked on Canadian Chinese soap operas with my parents...and imagine what that'd do to me concerning my reputation around where I live (as if people don't hate me enough)...or I'd become a assf**k weeaboo (which is twice as lame as anything).
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
kenny_is_kool_69

Postby kenny_is_kool_69 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:57 am

I'll be happy with 30 seasons i wouldnt know wat to do if southpark was finished i watch it every day (im not a low life ok!)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:57 am

I'm hoping for another 10, as long as they're good.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”