Season 11

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Jasonsue22

Season 11

Postby Jasonsue22 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:52 am

Does anyone know when season 11 is comming out?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:13 pm

It begins March 7.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
geejoy88

no

Postby geejoy88 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:37 pm

Big-Will wrote:It begins March 7.

its the 8 march
Image Image
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:48 pm

Did I need to add "2007" to my reply?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:38 pm

I really hope the kids move on to the 5th grade next season or something because they been in the same grade for over 6 years now...sh*t it's bad enough they all took forever to turn 9 lol
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:19 pm

CartmansCuzzin wrote:I really hope the kids move on to the 5th grade next season or something because they been in the same grade for over 6 years now...sh*t it's bad enough they all took forever to turn 9 lol

I highly doubt it. Matt and Trey once said that moving them up to forth grade was a huge mistake, so I don't think they'll do it again.

But, I am excited to find out what they are going to do in season 11. Season ten was so amazing and had so many shocking moments, and I'm sure we can expect the same this up and comming season.
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:53 am

^Wow! Are you serious? Why would M&T think moving the boys up a grade was a huge mistake? The show and the kids' characters has escalated ever since that change. I'm extremely suprised at that response right now. I mean compared to the first seasons, the kids seem so much older now and they all carry themselves as older children to me. Even tho I know there's not a huge difference between 4th and 5th grade but...I guess I just want to see a huge change towards the show and that would be the perfect solution. Wow...QH they really said that? I mean they really expanded their storylines and the show itself after them going up a grade. Honestly I believe they should do it again because it would be a unique improvement instead of being like other animated shows where nobody never grow older. Damn...QH why would they say that? >-:
xWendyx

Postby xWendyx » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:14 am

Yeah, it would be interesting to see them get to fifth grade, although it may not happen, since Matt mentioned in a commentary that he hated fifth grade. But who knows...
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:24 am

CartmansCuzzin wrote:^Wow! Are you serious? Why would M&T think moving the boys up a grade was a huge mistake? The show and the kids' characters has escalated ever since that change. I'm extremely suprised at that response right now. I mean compared to the first seasons, the kids seem so much older now and they all carry themselves as older children to me. Even tho I know there's not a huge difference between 4th and 5th grade but...I guess I just want to see a huge change towards the show and that would be the perfect solution. Wow...QH they really said that? I mean they really expanded their storylines and the show itself after them going up a grade. Honestly I believe they should do it again because it would be a unique improvement instead of being like other animated shows where nobody never grow older. Damn...QH why would they say that? >-:

I agree, and to be honest, I'm suprised they said it themselves. I mean, the boys are definately more mature, (They have the maturity of adults, but I like that about them,) so I'm not sure why they would consider that a mistake. They have even said that they prefer the newer episodes over the older episodes, (as do I,) so I'm not exactly sure why they would think it was wrong to move them up a grade... :?
Gmoney311

Postby Gmoney311 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:58 am

If one episode represented one day of there life in fourth grade they wouldent be out of forth grade yet. Not saying it does just saying.
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:13 pm

They're probably upset because, while this does give the boys the oppurtunity for maturity and much needed character development, this starts too push them away from the formula that started the show too begin with. Too develop means changes, and they're afraid of too many since it could ruin the show and start too wander.
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
Gmoney311

Postby Gmoney311 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:02 am

Plus If they moved on to the fourth season that would mean the end of Mr. Garrison nobody wants that. Besides is it really that big of deal if they move on to the next grade or not. I just want to watch the show and laugh who cares what grade there in I mean come on.
ShnuckTuck

Postby ShnuckTuck » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:35 am

if anything that fact that they're younger makes in better, I mean if a 11th grader (a year of school for every season) said "well you pull out and pee on her leg if you don't wana get her pregnant" just wouldn't be as funny to me.
Sonnyvice

Postby Sonnyvice » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:33 am

I hope that S11 would be much better than crappy and ultra-boring season 10. Oh how I miss the old times, especially seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4. Those seasons were CLASSIC South Park with fantastic jokes and characters.

And in those days there were no ridiculous POLITICAL gay-plots like nowadays :x
Gmoney311

Postby Gmoney311 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:30 am

QUOTE:
I hope that S11 would be much better than crappy and ultra-boring season 10. Oh how I miss the old times, especially seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4. Those seasons were CLASSIC South Park with fantastic jokes and characters.

And in those days there were no ridiculous POLITICAL gay-plots like nowadays

Sunnyvice,

I almost compleatly disagree with you, I thought that the tenth season was amazing. Now not to say that I didnt injoy the first seasons like you mentioned however I in way agree with you when you say that the tenth season was junk it was a great season amazing in all aspects.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”