Final Episode

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Lemniwinks

Final Episode

Postby Lemniwinks » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:40 am

I was curious to what people thought was going to happen in the final episode. I realize they have set it up so that Chef returns, and I am wondering if his defeat will be in the final episode, or if they bring him back somehow. I want an epic ending, one that signals the end of South Park. Maybe a conflit with the super Happy Adventure club can build up or something. What do you want?
Sonnyvice

Postby Sonnyvice » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:27 pm

In the final episode they should forget all those boring political and unfunny plots... something simply would be nice again. They should also concentrate to the all four boys and South Park town & it's people, like in the early seasons. And I want at least these people back: Chef, Barbrady, Jimbo, Ned, Mayor, Pip, Mr. Hankey, Mr. Hat, Jesus, Mephisto, Kevin, and hmm...Fat Abbott :D And they should show lots of Garrison (as male of course)! But no Butters in that episode...
Last edited by Sonnyvice on Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lemniwinks

Postby Lemniwinks » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:59 am

Only bring back Barbrady if they fix his voice. Knowing Matt and Trey, they may not leave the final episode as a happy ending.
Sasa42

Postby Sasa42 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:32 pm

I don't think they're going to touch on the Darth Chef or Super Adventure Club thing again. That was just that one episode.

As for it being happy or sad? Sure, Matt and Trey like to f*ck around with us, but South Park is their baby and I can't imagine them going out forever on a downer. A cliffhanger, perhaps. That would piss people off :D and yet instill hope in us all for a return one day... which could be far sadder than an overall end...

Thinking about the end is sad :(
Hello, I'm a British person!
Sonnyvice

Postby Sonnyvice » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:00 pm

Well, if S11 is nearly as crappy as season 10 was, I really hope that they would end the show as quickly as they can...

But: IF they can return to the "old South Park glory" (seasons 1-4, and also mainly seasons 5-9) it would be nice to see many many new seasons. And then the final episode shouldn't topical for a long time...

P.s: Sorry for my stupid english... :)
FoxDougan

Postby FoxDougan » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:05 pm

Finish it on a movie, with the guys all dying, Kenny-style.

But after the credits, we see Cartman wake up... was it all a dream?!

Acutally, that's sh*t.

A film would be nice though and maybe a message to the fans on the website, too.
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:06 pm

Yes, a second film would be a great way too wrap up the series. As for an episode, probably a flashback episodes where songs from the early seasons are played, with one last "You know, I learned something today..." message.
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:06 am

Sonnyvice wrote:Well, if S11 is nearly as crappy as season 10 was, I really hope that they would end the show as quickly as they can...

But: IF they can return to the "old South Park glory" (seasons 1-4, and also mainly seasons 5-9) it would be nice to see many many new seasons. And then the final episode shouldn't topical for a long time...

P.s: Sorry for my stupid english... :)

The thought has popped into my mind every now and then, while watching some new episodes, that they have gone too far and political and complicated with the plots and thought about how good the show was back in the day when it was just simply the four boys goofing around in their little f*cked up town... But now, when I see the 1st or 2nd season episodes, they are not nearly as good as I remembered. It's just that... The characters and the show in general have developed so much that you don't get as much out from the old episodes. They are too... how should i say it... doesn't work on so many level as the new ones do and aren't as smart. If the show still was like it was in the 1-5 seasons, I would probably have got bored of it already.
I hope the last episode will leave us all in a good spirits. Not annoyed or pissed or anything... I certainly hope it won't be a clifhanger!!! It was fun in the 1st time but this time it would be just TOO f*cking mean x) Matt once said they'll probably end it on a fart. (Then again... Once he's said that, they probably won't.)

P.S. Ai perkele, eka näkemäni suomalainen täällä!
Brett14

Postby Brett14 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:56 am

I am with you on that Sonnyvice they defintiely changed the south park epidsodes by featuring less original characters and signature things around seasno 6. And in season ten the only thing that stuck out to me was world of warcraft. Nontheless good opionin
Sonnyvice

Postby Sonnyvice » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:59 pm

strumpfhose wrote:But now, when I see the 1st or 2nd season episodes, they are not nearly as good as I remembered.

Well, to me they are still as fantastic as when I saw them first time. I can watch them over and over again and I still laugh all the time! :D I love old seasons so much <3

P.S: joo kiva nähdä suomea puhuvia täällä :P
Sasa42

Postby Sasa42 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:33 pm

strumpfhose wrote: Matt once said they'll probably end it on a fart. (Then again... Once he's said that, they probably won't.)

I think that's the most perfect way you could ever end SP. Beautiful :)
Hello, I'm a British person!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”