South Park season 10

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Brett14

South Park season 10

Postby Brett14 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:49 am

South Park is by far the best show made but i had felt uncomfortablke watching the second half of season ten...besides a few of the episodes such as Make love not Warcraft It seemed like somehitng was wrong...it didnt quite seem like the south park ive come to know and love.
My only guess is they were running out of ideas to do or expressed them badly like the athiest two-parter...that was a good topic, bad direction.
Was I the only one who0 noticed this sudden change of what south park is...where are "I learned something today"s ? Please reply and I hope season 11 redeems itself
Sonnyvice

Postby Sonnyvice » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:51 pm

As I have said before, season 10 totally sucked. There were some nice episodes but overall the feeling was boring, unfunny and filled with dumb political plots. The characters, dialog&voices and musics are also going to wrong direction.
InSaNe-alex

Postby InSaNe-alex » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:51 pm

10 season South park very nice ... Ooouu episode World of WarCraft the BEST !!!
2muchinfo

Season 10

Postby 2muchinfo » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:02 am

I personally think that Season 10 was on of the best SP ever had. There was a change in direction, and it was hit and miss. But testing out new waters, and constantly reevaluating your format and topics, is what makes SP such a great show.

I wrote a piece about SP, and what I think the show stands for. I did this by comparing it to Family Guy.

Please come and read it, and even leave a comment if you are so inclined:

URL : http://digitalmasturbation.blogpsot.com
miller man

Re: Season 10

Postby miller man » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:13 am

Season 10 definitely is the weakest season of all. However, with at least two more seasons planned, time will tell whether it is simply an isolated stretch of uninspired creativity, or the dreaded beginning of the end. :cartmancop:
A Non Jew Kyle

Postby A Non Jew Kyle » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:29 pm

Nah, I wouldn't say its the weakest season, I think its actually one of the best. The World of WarCraft episode was amazing and is also one of my favorite episodes and Go God Go and its Part II was great. The episode, Stanley's Cup, I could have done without though, it wasn't enjoyable as the other episodes.
BrandonRader

Postby BrandonRader » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:12 am

Dude season 10 sucked ass.The Warcraft episode was cool,and the Chef returns episode was necessary,but yeah,this was the worst season so far. Whoever thinks the Atheist episodes or the Stanley Cup episodes were good, can't truly appreciate the older episodes.The Atheist episodes were stupid. There were like three times in both episodes when I actually laughed. In the Stanley Cup episode,I didn't luagh at all,I waited the whole episode waiting for a joke to get written in somewhere,and it never happened.When it was over,all I could say was what the f*ck. In the commentary in either season 6 or 7(I can't remember which) They said that people seemed to like it better when they just do f*cked up things rather than doing normal things. Hopefully they realize now that this was a mistake,and season 11 will be back with a vengence.
skater4life38291

Postby skater4life38291 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:10 pm

im new on this website so if you guys could help me: any body know a website that i can download episodes to my zune?: :arrow: :?:
yo
ncro

Postby ncro » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:20 pm

I ´ve missed the half-of the new episodes of season ten , and my opion is that was okay .

Besides the seasons no always gotta be cool. all the shows got their ups-and -downs , anyways South Park is still my favorite show .

Lonq live to SP!
"No one ever knows what's next , But they always do it"-George Carlin
gooneh

Postby gooneh » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:13 pm

IMO, Season 10 was far from the worst, but probably their worst effort since season 7. It had some of my favourite episodes to date, Tsst, Make Love, not Warcraft, Mystery of the Urinal Deuce, Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy and Cartoon Wars.

To me season 3, just before and just after the movie came out, was the lowpoint of the series, i don't really re-watch those episodes much at all (anything from the end of season 2 to about 'chinpokomon' in season 3). Don't get me wrong though, it was still entertaining at that point. :P
Kennyrox666

Postby Kennyrox666 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:59 pm

Honestly, I think the 10th season sucked balls. There were a few good episodes, like Tsst and Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy, but really I think most of the episodes, just weren't up to par with the rest of the South Park seasons.
Ok, who stold my stuff...?
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:08 pm

Season 10 was better than season nine, but then again, season nine was horrible. Let me run down what I thought of season ten:

Return of Chef- 9/10
Great episode all around. Laughter mixed with true life events coupled with a naked agenda by Parker and Stone.

Smug Alert- 7/10
A bit overdone, but a decent episode nonetheless.

Cartoon Wars, Parts 1&2- 9/10, 10/10.
Brilliantly done. The first part had less laughs, making it the weaker of the pair.

The Towelie episode- 1/10
So f*cking bad that I even forget the name, which is the very first time I've ever done that. If you like this episode for whatever reason, please kill yourself. It is a f*cking retarded episode.

Manbearpig- 8/10
Solid episode all around, few complaints besides Kenny being a total prop once again. I also am, at this point, tired of Kyle/Cartman.

Tsst- 8/10
Solid episode, and that's saying something as I hate Cartman.

Make Love, Not Warcraft- 9/10
Excellent episode all around. Only flaw would be that unless you play online games or understand them, then this episode is a miss.

Mystery of the UD- 9/10
I loved this episode. Well done in every way.

Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy- 5/10
One of the wasted ideas. If used properly, the idea could have brought on a much deeper storyline and have had more jokes. At times, it's sad to see Parker and Stone going for pure shock when they have such great ideas.

Hell on Earth- 6/10
Yes, I've seen that Sweet Sixteen show. Yes, I get the point. Yes, this episode was a one-track pony.

Go, God, Go! Pts. 1&2- 7/10, 6/10
Yes, I got the point. Yes, it had it's moments. It was, however, extremely dry and the second part, unless you've watched science fiction shows religiously, was f*cking stupid.

Stanley's Cup- 6/10
See my entry on the episode's topic.
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”