Most Offensive Episode

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

FaShiznor117

Postby FaShiznor117 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:24 pm

Goobacks was definitely a shocking episode. Well, only the part with the huge man-orgy. The immigration stuff was hilarious. The gayness was "wow".
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:34 am

I think it was "The Passion of the Jew" because they managed to anger both the jewish community and Mel Gibson

as with most people, Im not offended by anything that south park does.
tjrd

Postby tjrd » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:28 pm

South Park has never offended me, nor have I ever been offended by ridiculing whatever religion or lifestyle, or explicit sex jokes.

I think "Pre-school" went pretty damn far with everything that happened to Mrs. Claridge. It may be the most brutal episode ever. But it's still enjoyable.
Let's fighting love!
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:43 pm

I couldn't really bare to watch the beginning of "Mr. Garrisons' Fancy New Vagina". I tried watching, it was just really, really, really hard.

I was more disgusted then offended. I don't really think I've been offended by any of the episodes. Or at least, not in the term you guys are thinking of.

It's a show, relax you guys. It's optional to watch. People don't need to make huge news reports over a joke making South Park look bad. That only makes people want to watch that one joke for the soul purpose of badmouthing it.

Which sucks ass. :/

I mean, people know what South Park is about. People know it's going to be outrageous, mock everything in it's path, and have crazy and insane jokes/plots. Hence the 'MA' rating.

And yet, people continue to complain about it. That makes no sense to me.

((Although, it would make sense if it was Steve's family who saw that joke. But anybody who's not related in anyway? No. No sense. ))
xNiBBEx

Postby xNiBBEx » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:31 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:it was a Halloween episode after all.

It was!? I didn't se Barbra Streisand anywhere :-/
I felt to get a signature, now I have one.
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:37 pm

The Return of Chef was the only time they have ever offended me. The way they screwed Chef's character up just made me very angry and upset.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:27 am

Stanley's Cup was offensive to me...most of us remember why so I won't rehash it...
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Piddu

Postby Piddu » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:27 pm

Christian rock hard ! ! ! unbeliveble.....noone censured it ^^
Screw you guys, I'm goin'home.
gooneh

Postby gooneh » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:34 am

Personally, i found a few of the episodes in seasons 1-4 the most offensive. That scene in "Helen Keller - The Musical!" where cartman was blindfolded was pretty shocking, and you never really saw it coming either.

Of the later seasons, 9-10 have to be up there.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”