I Finally Did It!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Morpheus414

I Finally Did It!

Postby Morpheus414 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:40 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I am deeply sorry for the horribly prolonged response. I promised you that I would show my family the Woodland Critter Christmas special, and tell you about it as soon as I could, but the past few weeks have been VERY busy. Plus, I had to take a lot of time to write this really gay poem. So here goes!

Twas two nights after Christmas,
My presentation was much delayed,
I would’ve shown them Christmas Eve,
But they had Dominoes to play.

Christmas Day was just impossible,
I had no luck such as that,
To show “The Adventures Of The Little Boy
In The Red Poof-Ball Hat”.

The days dragged on and I started to worry.
“I’ve got to play it before they leave; I must hurry!”
December 26th soon came, and my family was in the den,
And with one long, slow inhale, I decided to show it to them then.

(……………..goddamn, I’m good!)

“Excuse me, please?” I tapped on a glass.
“Could I get some attention?
I would like to show you my Christmas video
That I previously mentioned.”

“How long is it,” My aunt inquired.
“Just 20 minutes,” I replied.
I could barely contain the excitement.
She could probably see it in my eyes.

“Okay, we’ll watch.
Put it on the TV screen.”
I quickly did so with a smile,
I was achieving my dream!

As soon as the video started
My cousin released a gasp,
I knew as soon as I was alone,
He was gonna kick my ass.

The video continued, my family fell silent,
As the story became morbidly violent.

(I OWN Poetry.)

As the critters cried, “Blood orgy!”
I smiled and turned around.
All pairs of eyes were bigger than saucers
And their jaws were hanging down.

But the fun wasn’t over, no it wasn’t finished yet!
This was one Christmas movie that they would never forget!

But the episode soon ended and despite the good ending,
The family banned me from showing anything again…..ding.

They were shocked and angry, but they didn’t hate me. So it’s finally done. Thank you for reading! My aunt was like, “I don’t like this anti-Christian message”

I go, “But the 3rd act…”

And she says, “I don’t care about ‘the third act’! Blah blah blah..”

Yeah, I got off easy. Real easy.

So it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.
[/url]
All Hail Matt and Trey.
andrewgibson

Postby andrewgibson » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:51 pm

You should've filmed it.
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:53 pm

Totally reminds me of when my sister first found out I was watching South Park.

Minding my own business, new episode was on, yadda yadda. So I was excited and watched it. She then came in the room, looked the TV, and gasped. I asked "What?", and she looked as if I was in trouble, since I was too young to watch the show.

...Only to respond "You love South Park too? :D"

Good times. Goooood times.
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:08 am

I'm glad you finally updated! I was actually waiting to hear your family's reaction. XD

I'm sorry they didn't like it, but you have to admit, that episode was a bit... odd, to say the least. I saw it when it originally came out, and after it was over, I couldn't believe my eyes. (I was 16 at the time, too.) If my parents had seen me watching it, I probably would've hastily changed the channel. Kudos to you for showing it to them even though you knew they probably weren't going to like it.
Morpheus414

Postby Morpheus414 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:46 am

kaileykorn wrote:I'm glad you finally updated! I was actually waiting to hear your family's reaction. XD

I'm sorry they didn't like it, but you have to admit, that episode was a bit... odd, to say the least. I saw it when it originally came out, and after it was over, I couldn't believe my eyes. (I was 16 at the time, too.) If my parents had seen me watching it, I probably would've hastily changed the channel. Kudos to you for showing it to them even though you knew they probably weren't going to like it.

Thank you for your support. I know when I heard them say "Hail Satan!", I was like, "Waitaminnit, what?" But yeah, they didn't like it. It wasn't just the fact that it was SP either. I don't think anybody in my family likes animated stuff. I mean, no matter how adult it is, people still say it's a cartoon. I find that kinda insulting.
All Hail Matt and Trey.
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:52 am

Whoah ho! I finally found this thread, and while I applaud you for spreading South Park to everyone, I do wish you could have shown them a Christmas episode they would have liked... that's what I do with my family (Do not show "Proper Condom Use" to family! Sure to produce negative results!). No, but seriously, it was funny how your aunt reacted and stuff, I can imagine the looks on your family's faces.

I actually saw "Woodland Critter Christmas" about the time it came out last year (2 years now! Oops), and this was before I had even started watching South Park, and that episode actually kept me away from the show until this season. Anyhow, good for you again, any SP episode is better than none... usually. :)

Sorry for rambling. And Kudos.
-----
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:38 pm

I called it!!!

Uptight Christians always pucker up in their seats the instant something pokes fun/parodies thier religion.

Now show 'em the Life of Brian.

:lol:

You read it! You can't unread it!
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:30 am

Lol, you are good at poetry! You should write some more, I would definetly read!
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:52 am

Heck, show them ANY Monty Python movie! They're all sure to offend religiously!
-----
FaShiznor117

Postby FaShiznor117 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:06 am

Morpheus414 wrote:Thank you for your support. I know when I heard them say "Hail Satan!", I was like, "Waitaminnit, what?" But yeah, they didn't like it. It wasn't just the fact that it was SP either. I don't think anybody in my family likes animated stuff. I mean, no matter how adult it is, people still say it's a [you]cartoon.[/you] I find that kinda insulting.

Seriously. Cartoons don't have to be just for kids. Anybody remember a little cartoon called Rocko's Modern Life? Yeah? And they ate at a restaurant called Chokey Chicken. I rest my case.
Morpheus414

Postby Morpheus414 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:47 am

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:Lol, you are good at poetry! You should write some more, I would definetly read!

Thank you. All of what I just wrote, came right off the top of my head. I mean, it was like freestyle, only without the uhh's, yeah's, and what's.
All Hail Matt and Trey.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:00 am

FaShiznor117 wrote:
Morpheus414 wrote:Thank you for your support. I know when I heard them say "Hail Satan!", I was like, "Waitaminnit, what?" But yeah, they didn't like it. It wasn't just the fact that it was SP either. I don't think anybody in my family likes animated stuff. I mean, no matter how adult it is, people still say it's a [you]cartoon.[/you] I find that kinda insulting.

Seriously. Cartoons don't have to be just for kids. Anybody remember a little cartoon called Rocko's Modern Life? Yeah? And they ate at a restaurant called Chokey Chicken. I rest my case.

Ren and Stimpy ftw
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:13 am

Chokey Chicken? What does that mean?

I do remember an episode, however, where they were at the movie theatre and popcorn exploads the place. The theatre they ran out of when the popcorn explosion starts was theatre 666, he he he...
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:51 am

Yeah, I remember Rocko's Modern Life..It was awesome how much adult humor the writers managed to sneak in. I loved it when I was in highschool.

LOL..I knew your family would get pissed off..At least you didn't get grounded..LOL..I don't quite get your motivation though..I think it is funny to offend uptight prudes with violent, demonic, or sexual things, and if I had the chance to do what you did to a person who was uptight and overly religious who I didn't like, I might do it. Like some of my assh*le customers..I would love to see the looks on their faces if they were shown something like Woodland Critter Christmas.Thats what they get for coming in and being asses every Sunday Morning and not leaving us any tips..But, doing that for/to your family, when you have a pretty good idea how they might react, that just isn't a good idea, unless you secretly hate them. I mean, my mom knows I love horror, and some horror movies she will watch with me, but there are alot of movies ( some of which I really like) that are too disturbing or gory for her, and I just accept that, and not show them to her. So, basically I think, if you are going to show someone something you know is going to upset them, it better be someone you don't like.
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:58 am

kaileykorn wrote:I'm glad you finally updated! I was actually waiting to hear your family's reaction. XD

It's actually my favorite episode I think. It's hilarious for sure.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”