How Often Do You Watch South Park?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:56 am

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:16 am

As often as possible.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Posts: 2615
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:09 pm

Postby Thunderhorse » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:44 am

I'm between Casual and Hardcore.
I watch every new episode, and I watch the ones on CW when I can. I watch the DVD's when I have time.
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:15 pm


Postby CartmanClone69 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:00 am

i dont think if you watch the reruns on CC youre casual. i used to watch monday thru thursday reruns all the time but ive seen every episode now and at one point i got bored. i bet if i started again tho then it would be hilarious again so i might do that.
Stewiotyping Jews Is Tewible!
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:05 am

Postby uberpoonage86 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:22 am

South park is a must watch on a daily basis... whether it is a new episode, or a repeat on Channel KCAL9 (in Cali).. to an episode on a DVD set.. i own all the sets as well ( 1-8 ), the movie, as well as Team America (not south park but equal in genius)... waiting for season 9 to release (March 6th).. and especially season 10.. you have to love the "Make love not Warcraft" episode .. and that is something the simpsons didn't do! :lol:

Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:33 pm

Postby Schantrac » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:20 am

Nice user name uberpoonage.

Not as much as I used to, but I do tend to watch it often.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:59 am

Postby Sandera-chan » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:52 pm

I really got into South Park last year ^^; ... but i've already seen almost all the episodes ! XD

Well, i watch the episodes on the TV ^^ .... but i also watch them on internet :D ... in YouTube and some other sites ! XD

I also have the DVD of the movie so i watch it any time i want ! XD
Posts: 198
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:17 am

Postby Bunneh » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:38 pm

I have all the seasons on DVD, but I usually only watch it when the new episodes air. :P
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:02 am

Postby Man_Bear_Pig » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:50 pm

I watch at least 4 episodes a day I own all the seasons except for season 9 the reason why I probably watch so many is because I just started doing this for about 2 weeks.

Anyway I am a big fan of South Park
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:07 am

Postby jempast » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:20 am

I mainly watch SP when ever the mood hits me. I have all of the episodes on my computer and watch the episode I am in the mood for at the time. I also have some episodes on my iPod video.
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Postby BRMBug » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:01 am

I watch everything, all the time, right now. But serially, in the past month, I don't watch the eps. on channel 21 as much as I used to.
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:54 pm

Postby southparknut4life » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:37 pm

I have the movie, some episodes on my video iPod, I'm a hardcore South Park OBSESSED NUT!!!!!!!! Hence my screenname!!!! Luv the forum, the show, the music from BLU, the movie!!!! :)
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:31 pm

Postby Infusions » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:25 am

kaileykorn wrote:Now that I've seen every episode at least once, I rarely watch it. (I have to get really upset and/or bored in order to rewatch an episode.) Once the new episodes start, I'll watch those, of course.

Somewhat same for me. I've seen all the episodes, and my favorites (Excluding the times I watched an episode with my friend because she hasn't seen a lot of them), I've seen more than three times at least. After awhile, though, your "favorite" episode tends to loose it's taste.

So now and again, I usually just watch my favorite scenes from an episode. I'll have to be very bored, needing noise to break silence in my head, or (sometimes) on my way to school and want to listen to it with via my DS.

But I'm gonna watch the new episodes, yep.
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:00 am

Postby AssassinKenny » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:55 am

whenever I can catch it on TV
Athena1999 wrote:AssassinKenny, I officially love you.


sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:34 pm

Postby south_park_addicted » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:06 am

I whatch south park ervery time it is on T.V. I own all of the seasons that are out on dvd and the movie too.
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:03 am

Postby unl337 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:31 am

I'm a hardcore fan. I bought a TiVo when they first came out (as in, the TiVo, not SP) and all that it is is the SP episodes that aren't on DVD yet (Seasons 9 through the newly released episode of Season 11, but soon it will be 10-11 :D ). I watch South Park religiously. I own all the available DVDs, along with all the other Matt Stone and Trey Parker films. I even own both the Rated and Unrated Team America DVDs and the rated UMD for PSP. I have marathons almost every weekend, I have memorized almost every line. I'm like a living, breathing, walking South Park encyclopedia. You ask me any question, and there's a 80% chance of me being to answer it completely with references, and a 10% chance of me being able to just answer it, but with no references. The other 10% is questions I can't answer, although I will find out.
Thinking is for squares.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests