Do Matt and Trey read our comments?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

southpark-is-god

Do Matt and Trey read our comments?

Postby southpark-is-god » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:26 pm

Do Matt and Trey read our comments? I meen some of us put a lot of effort into our comments and in my opinion I made a pretty good one but it was blocked by Big Will. But nevermind that (lol it was 3 months ago). The question is, do Matt and Trey read these?
"Man, this looks like manbearpig central..."

~Al Gore
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:56 pm

probably not
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:07 pm

Matt scans the forums once in a blue moon, so the chances of him reading the vast majority of comments are very slim. He might read a few.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:12 pm

I hear tell they often laugh at our considered, well-thought-out comments. :)

And here's the comment I locked:

southpark-is-god wrote:You may argue all you want but I dont beleive [South Park]'s offensive in any way. South Park makes fun of everything, but I read in a CRACKED magazine a little interview with the legends. They said that just because they make fun of it doesn't mean they don't like it or think it's stupid. They get there episodes out in messages, each episode has a message and it's not that hard to spot. The messages aren't making fun of something, but just using the thing that they are making fun of to make the message more entertaining and the messages relate to the plot. Well, this is my opinion. Plus if catholics and stuff are offended, why? Don't they think we are offended preaching their anti-gay beleifs and hell beleifs? They are just stating their opinion, exactly like South Park, but the creators of South Park or doing it more... logically.. So if you have a problem or a problem within your family and South Park makes fun of it, don't hate it or not watch it anymore, just try to find the message and think hard about it. They don't make their episodes for no reason, even the silliest episodes have meening to them. To not find South Park offensive, view it in a different way, or don't view it all.

You can comment on it now. My one reply is this: To not find Catholicism offensive, view it in a different way, or don't be a part of it. There are lots of gay people in the Catholic Church, but if they're offended by the Church's stance on homosexuality, why are they there? The hell beliefs don't matter until you die, so *shrug.*
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
southpark-is-god

Postby southpark-is-god » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:15 am

Big-Will wrote:I hear tell they often laugh at our considered, well-thought-out comments. :)

And here's the comment I locked:

southpark-is-god wrote:You may argue all you want but I dont beleive [South Park]'s offensive in any way. South Park makes fun of everything, but I read in a CRACKED magazine a little interview with the legends. They said that just because they make fun of it doesn't mean they don't like it or think it's stupid. They get there episodes out in messages, each episode has a message and it's not that hard to spot. The messages aren't making fun of something, but just using the thing that they are making fun of to make the message more entertaining and the messages relate to the plot. Well, this is my opinion. Plus if catholics and stuff are offended, why? Don't they think we are offended preaching their anti-gay beleifs and hell beleifs? They are just stating their opinion, exactly like South Park, but the creators of South Park or doing it more... logically.. So if you have a problem or a problem within your family and South Park makes fun of it, don't hate it or not watch it anymore, just try to find the message and think hard about it. They don't make their episodes for no reason, even the silliest episodes have meening to them. To not find South Park offensive, view it in a different way, or don't view it all.

You can comment on it now. My one reply is this: To not find Catholicism offensive, view it in a different way, or don't be a part of it. There are lots of gay people in the Catholic Church, but if they're offended by the Church's stance on homosexuality, why are they there? The hell beliefs don't matter until you die, so *shrug.*

Dude, that was just an example. Im using it as an example to say what I'm saying or whatever nevermind that's not the point.

P.S: Do you know Matt and Trey personally? (just wondering if the mods work in the studio)

~Al Gore
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:46 am

southpark-is-god wrote:P.S: Do you know Matt and Trey personally? (just wondering if the mods work in the studio)

We don't know them personally.

southpark-is-god

Hmm

Postby southpark-is-god » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:38 am

Really? Hmm... How did you become a moderator?

~Al Gore
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:09 am

The previous admin, breayle, asked me if I was interested, and I said yes. Matt and Trey didn't have any input, afaik.

EddieDean

Postby EddieDean » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:10 am

If I was Matt or Trey, I'd be sipping a mai-tai out of a pineapple on a beach in Maui with some hot models or something. I would imagine that there comes a point when your creation is SO unbelievably famous that the last thing you want to do is read about how everyone shamelessly worships and overanalyzes it. That being said, it sure is fun to do so for those of us who aren't living these characters 24/7!
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:20 am

EddieDean wrote:...is read about how everyone shamelessly worships and overanalyzes it.

Lucky bastards. I totally love getting praised with exaggerated amounts of attention just for coming up with an idea like half crab, half people.

(That song man. THAT SONG IS DEATH!!)
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:02 pm

Lol I love it that Matt and Trey don't give a crap about us and become all douche like, having Us worship them but one day I hope I can actually get some kind of email so I can send whoever at South Park studios My Faith+1 idea
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:54 pm

randyhart wrote:Lol I love it that Matt and Trey don't give a crap about us and become all douche like, having Us worship them but one day I hope I can actually get some kind of email so I can send whoever at South Park studios My Faith+1 idea

Yeah, it is great that Matt and Trey couldn't give a sh*t about their fans. People like Rob Zombie ( and all those other people in Horror who seem to actually give a f*ck about their fans for whatever reason) should follow their example and stop updating their myspaces on what they are doing with their music and or movies, and stop actually reading fans comments, and stop going to horror conventions and signing autographs and actually lowering themselves by giving their fans any attention. Sure that kind of thing makes your hardcore fans really happy, but who gives a sh*t? They are just pathetic loosers anyway..It is better just to be elitist assh*les, because all your fans are good for is buying your merchindise, and helping you win emmys, and getting on their knees to suck your balls just because of who you are. Besides, showing that you give a sh*t about them just gets them to post angry sh*t on your message board when you want to be lazy and do a half assed job making your show. f*ck fans..

And, you know what else was f*cking awesome? Cartoon Wars..It was f*cking awesome the way Matt and Trey used a whole couple episodes to rip on their fans who had the nerve to approach them and tell them that they thought South Park was as good as Family Guy..The stupid f*ckers should have known that Trey and Matt hate Family Guy, and what they were saying wasn't a compliment at all. Hope they get the message now..Stupid ass kissing fanboys..

By the way, incase you couldn't tell, I am using extreme sarcasm.
EddieDean

Postby EddieDean » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:24 am

M00ndragon69 wrote: By the way, incase you couldn't tell, I am using extreme sarcasm.

Thanks for the tip. (I won't point out the use of sarcasm, since you are such a master.)

So what exactly are you so bitter about? The fact that Matt and Trey don't come on here and invite us all over for euchre night, or the fact that Cartoon Wars wasn't your style? Personally, I didn't think that episode had anything to do with how fans feel about the two shows.....it was about pointless censorship and how our networks need to grow a pair in choosing what to put on the air (hey, that rhymes!).

In either case, I don't blame them one bit for not wanting to spend their free time poking around on these boards to see what everyone thinks of their ideas. When you spend so much of your life focusing on your work, you lose track of the things that really matter like your family, your hobbies, your soaps....the good stuff. I suppose you have the right to be hostile about it if you want, but let's be honest.....would YOU want to talk to us if you were them?? There are a lot of crazies on these boards, if you haven't noticed. I can see Matt making a post and getting 45000 invitations to the prom in response.
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:17 am

Wow, do people really worship them? I respect them and all for making a great show, but no dicksucking.
So I guess Matt and Trey are really like Gods to their lowly meager peasant fans who come up to them and ask them for a dollar for some liquor - But No - Matt and Trey would SMITE THEM!!! They would point at their fans wiht their almighty fingers and shoot lightning bolts or some sort of bug spray at them, making them cower in fear as the almighties laugh triumphantly, "HA HA HA!!!" with voices that shatter the skies like thunder, and then gallop away on their valiant flying pegasus steed, into the distance to make even more shows that will make even more meager peasant fans ask them for a dollar and get smited!! SMITED!!!!
AND SOMEDAY THEY SHALL GAIN ENOUGH WORSHIPING FANS TO START THEIR OWN UTOPIA, A NEW ERA IN MANKIND'S HISTORY, WHERE THEY, MATT AND TREY, SHALL RULE ALL AND TURN THE WORSHIPING FANS INTO THIER SLAVES THAT WILL WORK FOR ETERNITY BUILDING THE 2456677 FOOT HIGH GOLDEN STATUES OF THEM TO TOWER UPON THE LAND!!! AND SETH MCFARLANE WILL BECOME THEIR CAGED BITCH!!! AHAAA!!HHAAHHA!!!!HAHAHAH!!!!!HAHAHAH!!HAHAHAH!!AHHAHAH
i had a vault just now
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:18 am

WAIT, wait, wait...

Are you saying that being a South Park fan doesn't require you to sacrifice a live goat on an altar to the Almighty Matt & Trey each year in order to usher in the new season?

*drops his knife*

Well, damnit! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!

Boy, what a mess. I'd better go get the garden hose.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”