Whole other level

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Your-A-Towel

Whole other level

Postby Your-A-Towel » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:13 pm

I just gotta say that South Park has become a whole new show with the animation and writing. From where the show started to where it is right now is amazing.Not to mention the character cartman who has slowly turned into a complete psycho who is incappable of any real emotion.Seeing where that character started to where he is now just gos to show how the show has evolved to one the best shows of all time. If you dont like it then you can suck my balls.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:57 am

Well, you pretty much bring up the reason why I don't dig the new episodes. It isn't the South Park I grew to love..And, if you don't like my opinion, then YOU CAN SUCK MY BALLS.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:47 am

I agree that it's moved, changed, and morphed into something very different from what it started as. Despite a rather iffy 10th season, they haven't totally lost me yet.

Oh, and suck my balls. (What, is this the new "smell ya later" or something?)
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:17 am

Actually, I saw the author of this thread had closed his post saying "suck my balls" to everyone who disagrees. Alot of people on this board do that. They post with the attitude that anyone who doesn't agree with them doesn't have a valid opinion. It is rude.. I am being rude back to them.

But yeah, maybe suck my balls can replace goodbye or smell you later..LOL..
Sonnyvice

Postby Sonnyvice » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:42 am

It's a shame that it has changed. Early seasons were CLASSIC and FANTASTIC, new ones are just good (exept season ten, it was miserable). So yes, I have to suck your balls.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Whole other level

Postby Big-Will » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:28 am

Your-A-Towel wrote:If you dont like it then you can suck my balls.

I hope you don't mind if I have a Chianti with them...
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Khaston

Postby Khaston » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:04 pm

SP has definately changed, but I'm neautral between the quality of them, I like it just as much as the first episode I saw.

Ballsuckers.
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:22 pm

Hey, I will get down on my knees and start sucking right now, cause I absolutley adore the new episodes.

In fact, I can't even bare watching old episodes. There were one or two episodes total that I liked from seasons 1-3. IMO, Season 5 is where they really hit it and started to become good.

I didn't "grow up with the show" like all of you guys did. In fact, I just started liking the show in June 2006. So there you go. :0

Come on. Are you really telling me that if you watch an episode like 'Pink Eye' and then 'Make Love, Not Warcraft' right after, you won't find the Warcraft episode better and funnier?

Man. That's really... Man. Seriously? I could never. Wow. o_O
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
randyhart

Re: Whole other level

Postby randyhart » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:06 pm

Big-Will wrote:

I hope you don't mind if I have a Chianti with them...

With Fava beans??
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:25 pm

Mmmm, ball and fava bean soup...
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:28 pm

Sounds like a Cartman quote to me.
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
Wishful_Thinking

Postby Wishful_Thinking » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:27 am

Well, the first episode I ever saw was from season 8. And I started watching in a regular basis from the very first episode of season 10 last year. I grew to really like these episodes better. I've seen episodes from the first few seasons, and I didn't like them as much as the newer ones. To me, it had too much of the trademark toilet humor...which I don't find too humourous. Though, it was the movie that made me an avid fan of the show. So while most people say that the show is going down hill, I'm gonna have to disagree. But you're all entitled to your opinions.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”