Moderator: Big-Will

Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm

My mother hates South Park.
My father loves it.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Kennyfun_ilovehim!

Postby Kennyfun_ilovehim! » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:08 pm

My mother when she watched South Park for the first time, the movie, she throught it was offensive because of the swears. Then she watched others episodes with me, now she likes South Park! :) Sometimes she says "I'm going to watch it with you." Well, she likes adult animated cartoons like "The Simpsons".

My father would never like it, he doesn't cartoons neither swears.
He's too old, he never watched it, but I'm sure he wouldn't like it.

"If you not fight, then you will meet your destiny"
Darth Vader

My birthday in on May, 23rd Happy Birthday to me!
Mr.Broflovski

Do your PARENTS like South Park ~ ??

Postby Mr.Broflovski » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:46 pm

Hahahha. My mom has seen every single dang episode with me, she even saw the movie. I'm lucky once in a while that she doesnt come home till like 11PM sometimes, but she always remembers we have TVO it (or however its called), so she ends up watching it. She even laughed at Kenny Dies, and I was like "Dude, Kenny died! Were's the humor in that!?" she really didn't know. She fell off the sofa watching 'Cartman Sucks' ( I have to admit I did to).

Now, for the dad. He's seen a few epsidoes, though hes ALWAYS there when Kenny dies, and he cracks up. I've caught him watching Season's 1-9 on DVD (Yeah, i have 'em all!) even the movie. He now says that he's gonna buy posters and cloths for himself. I've even caught him on SP chatrooms to, which really freaks me out sometimes. Other then that, its regualar South Park night Mon-Sat.

Yeah, its a South Park House.
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:47 pm

My whole family likes it!!!! My dad LOVES it, my mom likes it, although it's not her favorite, and both my sisters like it, so we're just a big, happy, South Park family!!!! (which is kinda creepy)
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:59 pm

Most of my family likes certain things about SP, except my mother, although she did have a couple of laughs from the LOTR ep:

Butters: Hey, what's happening down there? (checks crotch)

Token: Five midgets, spanking a man covered in Thousand Island dressing, is that love?

That she liked, which goes to show you that even the toughest of eggs can crack!

BTW, Mr. B., your dad wouldn't have a username here, would he?
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:44 pm

My dad hates it, my mom doesn't care. She's come downstairs a few times while I'm watching it and laughed at parts. One time she came down right when the Japanese guys were talking about American penises in Chinpokemon.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:57 am

I know my mom saw a little bit of an episode at least. Mostly she just wanted to know what my dog's namesake (Tweek) was like since they treat her like a grandchild and all. She seemed okay with it, but didn't really care about it.
Fatal Hilarity

Postby Fatal Hilarity » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:20 pm

I'm pretty sure they've never watched it, but they'd probably not really get it.

My brother likes it, though, if it counts for anything.
Cloud{Yoshitsune}

Postby Cloud{Yoshitsune} » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:23 pm

My parents hate it!
Magicalan

Postby Magicalan » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:10 pm

south_park_addicted wrote:my parents havent really seen one
they dont care what i watch

same here :)
and most of my family speaks spanish so they dont understand :wink: i can say badwords at my brother and they dont say sh*t I LOVE IT :lol:
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:39 pm

Mom yes, dad no. >.>
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:39 pm

Parents are liberals...whacha think? LOL
BigBroflovskiFan

Postby BigBroflovskiFan » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:49 pm

Yes, both my parents like it. My mom is a bigger fan of it than my dad is though, mainly because I live her with her so she just ends up watching it more with me. I've even got her to the point where she stays up to watch the new episodes with me and everything XD.

They both think it's hilarious, though. :lol:
southparkluvrr

Postby southparkluvrr » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:10 am

My mom likes South Park...for the most part.
She hated Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset (first episode she ever watched). She can be a bit of a prude sometimes, and she thought the whore-off was "un-necessary". XD But then she watched some other episodes and thought that they were pretty funny. Trapped in the Closet is her favorite ep.
mab2004

Postby mab2004 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:27 am

Good thread. Yep, my mom loves to watch South Park with me. She thinks Cartman is hysterical and that Mr. Hankey is the best character to ever come out of a TV show. If my dad were still living, I know he would love it too

Return to “General South Park Discussion”