A petition to take Kenny’s hood off.

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

.Stoch

A petition to take Kenny’s hood off.

Postby .Stoch » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:56 pm

This is a petition to take Kenny’s hood off, mostly because I am bored, but also because I think it's time after all these years.

Kenny has gone from being just the fowled mouthed little kid, who didn't do much more then explain to the other kids what certain sexual terms meant, or taught them new ones, to a kid with depth.

He's been sent to heaven twice now, he defended it once as well. He has been trapped inside of Cartman/A pot roast/Rob Schneider. Among many other things, and yet he is still silenced by that hood.

So here it is, sign this petition and be heard, list why you think he should have his hood taken off because I think we all would like to see and hear him a lot more before South Park comes to its end, when ever that may be.
Mrs._Stan_Darsh

Postby Mrs._Stan_Darsh » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:55 pm

I don't think it would be the same if Kenny had his hood off for good. He did have it off In the jeffersons where he spoke with it off. He also had it off for most of the The losing edge.

Kenny has become more of a prop anyway. Which sucks... but I do hope he atleast get's one episode focused around him this season.
I Iearned something today, and it's that America is our home team, and if you don't want to root for the home team then get the hell out of the stadium.
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:56 pm

Mrs._Stan_Darsh wrote:I don't think it would be the same if Kenny had his hood off for good. He did have it off In the jeffersons where he spoke with it off. He also had it off for most of the The losing edge.

And also the movie.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:20 pm

I would like him to take it off more often, maybe not perminantly.
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
Bunneh

Postby Bunneh » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:29 pm

I agree that he should have a much larger role, but his hood is what makes him so memorable. :/
nolly3813

Postby nolly3813 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:04 am

Bunneh wrote:I agree that he should have a much larger role, but his hood is what makes him so memorable. :/

Yeah, and he did take his hood off in a few eps, but he was very sedate and hardly talked. Actually, I don't hate that the fact he doesn't talk at all. It's kinda cute anyway. :roll:
DOUG CARTMAN

Postby DOUG CARTMAN » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:54 am

]No, don't you realize that the hoodie is his identity. In part to keep his poor malnurished body warm and also in hiding the same in being a McCormick, Kenny will has become his item as the beacon of who he is. Still, everyone is like this what would Kyle be without the green hat or Cartman without the massive belly or Stan without the "red poof ball hat" or Jimbo without a gun or Mackey without the tightest necktie in the known galaxies, um you get the point? right? mmm-kay back to Kenny!
Also, it seems to me Kenny hood has become bigger than he is just as the grim reaper cowl has been for him. I mean what is but a stupid skeleton killing people? But his cowl gives him his mystique and here is perhaps a conspiracy reason. As everyone knows Kenny has blonde hair, as has every "fourth friend" in the gang (Butters, Tweak), but with his hoodie he is timeless in way that Matt and Trey basically never have to write a line from him and just let his aura speak spiritually. The consequences of taking off the hoodie would leave poor Kenny as gasp!, the third most interesting blond kid after Butters, AND Tweak but still ahead of Bebe and the principle.
[/color]
Eric cartman is my hero becaused he knows how it is to be a big bad fat ass. Still, I don't share his hatred of the Jews or Butters but have no problem on the hippies. Eric will always be the man! Respect Eric's Athoritha!!!!!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”