What the CHRIST is going on with YOUTUBE!?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

adidas22

Postby adidas22 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:00 am

OMG GUY Like whutda heck. i have a youtube account nd i posted some south park clips nd IT go Removeed! OMG . why can't they just let us posts them and share with other south park fans... Whut a greddy nd selfish youtube. :!:
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:03 am

adidas22 wrote:OMG GUY Like whutda heck. i have a youtube account nd i posted some south park clips nd IT go Removeed! OMG . why can't they just let us posts them and share with other south park fans... Whut a greddy nd selfish youtube. :!:

OK, seriously, that post pissed me off.

But it's not YouTube's fault they keep coming off. YouTube don't give a f*ck what you put on, it's Comedy Central taking them off.
Email notifications do matter, people.
AssassinKenny

Postby AssassinKenny » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:22 am

its because Youtube are f*cking sellouts, sucking up to the stupid ass copyright companies and RIAA (music vids) and taking everything down. All that's gonna be left is a bunch of stupid bullsh*t like that dumbass lonelylady15 or whatever. Google could easily defend youtube but they sold out instead. f*cking sellout bastards...
Athena1999 wrote:AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
adidas22

Postby adidas22 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:38 am

albino.black.sheep wrote:
adidas22 wrote:OMG GUY Like whutda heck. i have a youtube account nd i posted some south park clips nd IT go Removeed! OMG . why can't they just let us posts them and share with other south park fans... Whut a greddy nd selfish youtube. :!:

OK, seriously, that post pissed me off.

But it's not YouTube's fault they keep coming off. YouTube don't give a f*ck what you put on, it's Comedy Central taking them off.

yooh dude...its actually youtube that have the final decison on rather dey take the video out or not. its not like comedy central jhus takes it off wit their own computers nd access youtube stuff... Comedy Central can request to take it off but its youtub's final say. that's why youtube is getthing sued by Viacom or sumthing. sry my facts aren't accurate. And also, the exact same Sp video that i posted, was available for like.....months. it still hasn't been taken off. He even got to past the 10 minute limit to 22 minutes cos youtube allowed them...
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:41 pm

That's what I meant when I said Comedy Central takes them off. They request it because they've paid Matt and Trey millions for the rights to show the new season and they're not prepared yet to share the clips for free whilst they're still current programming. YouTube have to do it because they can't afford to be sued.
Email notifications do matter, people.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:45 pm

More so than just YouTube hosting Comedy Central shows without their permission is the fact that Comedy Central wants all the web traffic YouTube would get from South Park, for example. They want people to use that Motherload thing they've got so they can make more money from all the f*cking ads on it. Viacom's just being a bunch of greedy misers.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Kaixx

Postby Kaixx » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:55 pm

Ever since the incident about Google taking over YouTube, all copyright material has been getting removed and isn't allowed on it. It's not because it's offensive. If you get to see an episode on it, it'll probably be because it was put on under a week of you looking at it.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:31 pm

I don't know about "all" copywrited material. There's no shortage of clips from FOX shows. I think YouTube is just cracking down on shows from certain companies who've been bitching at them. Viacom, of course, being the bitchiest bitch of all the bitches with their bitchy billion dollar lawsuit. Bitches.

You read it! You can't unread it!
eatmydeaduterus

Postby eatmydeaduterus » Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:40 pm

Just found this interesting site http://youtube.infamousx.com/ you can watch deleted ones there (so long as you still have the link).
goo13

Postby goo13 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:05 pm

Well actually uTube has comical "Musical Artists" on it that even attempt to do some eminem raps,.. i hear it would be super amazing to search uTube for eminem, and up comes a special eminem goo section,.....all in the goo pipeline "so to speak".

And i am allowed to have my secret fantacies you know.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”