Why was season 10 so damn dull?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

respectmyauthoritaah

Postby respectmyauthoritaah » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:57 pm

The guy is just ripping on my for saying my opinion. He should start being nice to people.
I am a cop, AND YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!

KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:09 pm

Well anyway, setting your grammar aside, he ripped on you, yes, but he did so in retaliation for you ripping on someone else for having a different opinion of Season 10 than you. You're entitled to your opinion to like Season 10 just as the other person is entitled to their opinion to dislike Season 10. Shane insulted you for insulting another person for having a different opinion than you, not because you had a different opinion than him.
respectmyauthoritaah

Postby respectmyauthoritaah » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:12 pm

Well that might be partly true, but I still think he should'nt of insulted me.... Anyways, what is wrong with my grammar ?

KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:17 pm

Don't dish it if you can't take it. As for your grammar:

-You misspelled shouldn't. The apostrophe should come between the n and the t. Shouldn't is a contraction for should not. When you merge them, the letter o is dropped, and so you put an apostrophe in place of the missing letter.
-Shouldn't of? You mean shouldn't have?
-No need for a space between the final word of a sentence and the ending punctuation mark. (I.e. "grammar?" as opposed to "grammar ?")
respectmyauthoritaah

Postby respectmyauthoritaah » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:41 pm

I know all of that but I'm not writing an essay here im just writing my opinion... so I really don't care. Otherwise.. I think my english is pretty good no?

KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:43 pm

Well, it's readable. I've seen far worse.
Jayemel

Postby Jayemel » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:24 am

I loved season 10! Below are my ratings and comments:

Great
Good
OK
Poor

The Return of Chef
This episode was essentially just a shot at Issac Hayes. The weakness was that it repeated (literally) the shots at Scientology (which, yes, was part of the point). The strengths were Chef's dialogue and the pedophilia.
Smug Alert
This episode is a perfect parody of extreme left wing arrogance.
Cartoon Wars Part I
This episode explains what it's like to be a South Park fan and not a Family Guy fan.
Cartoon Wars Part II
If you don't know why this episode is brilliant, I don't know how I can explain it to you.

AMLF
This episode had a good point to it, but the execution was a bit weak. I honestly got bored listening to dialouge with no movement.

Manbearpig
This episode laid into Al Gore in amazing fashion. I cracked up the entire time.

TSST
I'm a bit tired of Cartman episodes. I get how they explained Cartman's psyche, but don't really care.

Make Love, Not Warcraft
This episode is what South Park is all about.
Mystery of the Urinal Deuce
This episode is also what SP is all about. The only part that fell flat for me was the Hardly Boys clue jokes.
Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy
This episode is also what SP is all about. My Dad and I have been saying for so long that no boy would be considered a victim in that situation.
Hell on Earth 2006
This episode is a brilliant parody of MTV's My Super Sweet 16. I cracked up the entire time.

Go, God, Go II
This episode was a good setup for the next episode.

Go, God, Go XII
This episode was a brilliant parody of atheism and the implications on society.

Stanley's Cup
This episode was funny in it's absurdity. The best part was the cancer kid.
ShaneHaughey

Re: Sweet

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:29 am

respectmyauthoritaah wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:
respectmyauthoritaah wrote:I think season 10 of south park was awesome ! only one episode that really really sucked donkey balls is stanley's cup.. How can an episode end like that ? especially when its the last episode of 10th season ! They should of had more common sense in that episode...I even think that season 10 was one of the best seasons in south park. They really put a lot of effort in Make love not warcraft ! And it went out great. They should do more episodes like it. And all you people who criticize south park ! get your own high rating popular super awesome Tv show and then make 10 seasons that all of the episodes are perfect and funny ! Cant ? Shut the f*ck up then.

f*ck you assh*le. Under your system, no one can criticize a show/movie/book/article/person unless they can do it. You better love every book ever published, every show ever produced, every article written, every movie made and every president ever in office. You have a brain, feel free to use it(And grammar.)
f*cktard.

f*ck you , you sun of a bitch, every person has the right to his own opinion, you said that yourself. By the way how many languages do you speak f*ck face ? when you speak 4 languages Fluently and without doing mistakes then you can f*cking criticize me about my grammar you f*cking asswipe. Also I didnt say you're not allowed to criticize at all, For f*ck sake I criticize my sake but too many people complain about the show ! About every episode. If you don't like the show stop watching it ! And you stop being a butt f*cking son of a bitch and start being nice to people.

*After reading your following posts.*
You disrespected everyone who had any problems with Season Ten. You deserved what you got. No pity for you.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Kick Ass!

Postby Kick Ass! » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:54 am

I've seen every South Park episode, and most of them were good, but some of them were just crap...

The Return of Chef: Ok

Smug Alert: Great

Cartoon Wars (both parts): Poor

A Million Little Fibers: Crap. The worst episode ever.

Manbearpig: Poor

Tsst: Pretty good.

Make Love, Not Warcraft: Great

Hell On Earth 2006: Poor

Go God Go (both parts): Great

Stanley's Cup: Pretty good.
Cartman would kill Kyle if they got into a SERIOUS fight, not like the one in Cartoon Wars...
Tasty-Bacon

Postby Tasty-Bacon » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:31 pm

Why is everyone fighting over grammer issues?? Grow up! This thread is about why Season 10 is so dull...wait what am I saying? Season 10 was not dull, it was AMAZING!! It is the season that has set new standards for South Park and created a new path for which the crew are heading. There's nothing wrong with change! I guess saying as most ppl have done this, I guess I shall too;

THE RETURN OF CHEF ; 08/10

Not the best episode to start on but considering this is the last time we see Chef, I feel it touched my heart!
SMUG ALERT ; 10/10

Absolutely hilarious take on the intellectual, fart smelling Hybrid car drivers.

CARTOON WARS (1+2) ; 09/10

South Park rips on Family Guy...enough said!
A MILLION LITTLE FIBERS ; 06/10

A little far-fetched and boring. A full episode of Towlie has took the excitement out of seeing him!

MANBEARPIG ; 08/10

A wake up call for Al Gore. Maybe he should go away and stop annoying everyone. I'm super serial!

TSST ; 10/10

This episode is fantastic. Cartman's behaviour is toyed with by the only guy who can control it, Caeser Milan! Funniest episode of the Season!

MAKE LOVE, NOT WARCRAFT ; 10/10

A fantastic homage to the World Of Warcraft! Instant Classic and it never gets boring the more you watch it!

MYSTERY OF THE URINAL TURD ; 09/10

The most political issue of the season. But hilarious seeing the queermo Hardly Boys. But what does 9/11 have to do with a turd on the urinal?

MISS TEACHER BANGS A BOY ; 09/10

A contraversial episode to say the least. Teacher/Student relationships are no match for the DAWG!

HELL ON EARTH 2006 ; 10/10

The best Halloween episode EVER! So much fun to watch and Satan rules in this episode. The murderer's scenes are vintage comedy!

GO GOD GO (1+2) ; 08/10

An interesting look at religion and the fragile impatience of a young boy waiting for a gaming console!

STANLEY'S CUP ; 07/10

Poor way to end the Season. Nice to hear the Rob Schneider voice again though!

"What's the one thing that is more sacred to a man than anything else in the world?", "Bacon", "No not bacon you fat f**k"

TASTY-BACON
It was like this one time, emm, this one time when I farted and it, it smelled like Bacon and I made him want some Bacon so I squeezed out a turd wrapped in Bacon. It was a squeeker!
respectmyauthoritaah

Postby respectmyauthoritaah » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:37 pm

Lol. Anyways... How about a change of dissucusion ? Lets open a new page.

southpark-is-god

Postby southpark-is-god » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:11 pm

Sonnyvice wrote:Some old characters have definitely been forgotten during these years... some of them:

*Mayor
*Jimbo
*Ned
*Kitty [Cartman's cat]
*Mephisto and Kevin
*Mr. Hat
*Pip
*Wendy (yeah, we don't see her very often anymore)
*Barbrady
*Kenny (in some way he is disappearing... he doesn't have many lines anymore and I think that he is turning into a background character... :( )

so?
"Man, this looks like manbearpig central..."

~Al Gore
southpark-is-god

umm

Postby southpark-is-god » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:12 pm

hey guess wut whoever made this topic i forget ur name. how about YOU make a cartoon that hardcore owns for wut, 10 years? dont bash wut they do season 10 was still very entertaining and funny.its harder than you think
"Man, this looks like manbearpig central..."

~Al Gore
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:28 pm

Um... didn't we just have this discussion in another thread recently? And ix-nay on the double posting, please.
SPF4L#1

Re: umm

Postby SPF4L#1 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:34 pm

southpark-is-god wrote:hey guess wut whoever made this topic i forget ur name. how about YOU make a cartoon that hardcore owns for wut, 10 years? dont bash wut they do season 10 was still very entertaining and funny.its harder than you think

I don't care how hard it is. It's their job.

It's bloody hard to run a country but people have no problem complaining about governments.
If you can be bothered...please check out this poll:
http://misterpoll.com/4270026923.html

Return to “General South Park Discussion”