Who thinks it would be cool if.........

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

dryer_than_a_nuns_c*nt

Who thinks it would be cool if.........

Postby dryer_than_a_nuns_c*nt » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:54 pm

hey, just had a thought. i know South Park have done Japanese animation and computer game grapics in WoW but do you think it would be quite cool if they did an episode with graphics similar to the movie Chicken Run or Wallace and Gromit? I think it would be awesome to see our favourite characters as 3d clay models.(if its clay they use, im not sure).
What other forms of animation would you gys like to see in one-off episodes?
Im not weird, i love drinking, gambling and beating up old people just as much as everybody else.
FreedomFighterXL

Re: Who thinks it would be cool if.........

Postby FreedomFighterXL » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:05 pm

dryer_than_a_nuns_c*nt wrote:hey, just had a thought. i know South Park have done Japanese animation and computer game grapics in WoW but do you think it would be quite cool if they did an episode with graphics similar to the movie Chicken Run or Wallace and Gromit? I think it would be awesome to see our favourite characters as 3d clay models.(if its clay they use, im not sure).

Remember the South Park racing game? I think it would be cool if they were actually sent to that world and had to race in it for an episode. Kenny dying in 3D would be pretty cool. Yes they do use clay some of the time. They just use clay models and move their lips, arms etc, and take pictures for each frame. It would be a living hell for Trey and Matt to pull something like that off but I think it would be worth it.
dryer_than_a_nuns_c*nt

Re: Who thinks it would be cool if.........

Postby dryer_than_a_nuns_c*nt » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:11 pm

FreedomFighterXL wrote:
dryer_than_a_nuns_c*nt wrote:hey, just had a thought. i know South Park have done Japanese animation and computer game grapics in WoW but do you think it would be quite cool if they did an episode with graphics similar to the movie Chicken Run or Wallace and Gromit? I think it would be awesome to see our favourite characters as 3d clay models.(if its clay they use, im not sure).

Remember the South Park racing game? I think it would be cool if they were actually sent to that world and had to race in it for an episode. Kenny dying in 3D would be pretty cool. Yes they do use clay some of the time. They just use clay models and move their lips, arms etc, and take pictures for each frame. It would be a living hell for Trey and Matt to pull something like that off but I think it would be worth it.

oh id forgotten about the racing game, i guess if they did do the clay thing it would have to be the 1st ep of the season when they would have more time to prepare or maybe even a movie (doubtful) but id also love to see a Shrek or Toy Story CGI version of the show too.
Im not weird, i love drinking, gambling and beating up old people just as much as everybody else.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”