How Will It End?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

gorac42

How Will It End?

Postby gorac42 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:33 pm

Trey and Matt have stated numerous times that they do not want to do South Park forever, so it seems logical that they would end the show sometime. So far they have only singed up through the end of season 12. This thread will be for any and all BBSers to cite their predictions/suggestions as to how Mr. Parker & Ms. Stone will tackle the finale.

I think it would make sense to trick people into thinking that Cartman is still somehow on the alien visitors' space ship... Perhaps everything that has occurred after Cartman Got An Anal Probe was simply in his head, thus explaining all of the f*cked up things that have happened over the years (mutant turkeys, talking poo, hybrid trapper keepers, a towel that runs off and gets high, Barbara Streisand). Maybe further explain that the Cancelled episode was a fluke in the alien probing process. The finale could be a 2-part with the 2nd from the last as Cartman waking up from the probe during the annual Visitor's Ball (no one was watching him, of course, cause if you're a Visitor and missed out on the Visitor's Ball, well then you're a loser!). The last episode would be his escape from the ship and safe return back to South Park.......

Remember, this is only a prediction/suggestion based on my creative imagination ONLY. This is my homage to the greatness that is South Park. I urge all others to share his or her visions of how they would present the series finale. Please, let the imaginations flow!

:)
darkheartdan1990

Postby darkheartdan1990 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:06 pm

I reckon a nuke will hit south park and someone will say "OMGTHEYKILLEDSOUTHPARKYOUB****RD".
gorac42

Postby gorac42 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:59 pm

darkheartdan1990 wrote:I reckon a nuke will hit south park and someone will say "OMGTHEYKILLEDSOUTHPARKYOUB****RD".

nice! :)
brandon_waddle

Postby brandon_waddle » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:45 pm

my prediction is that if you remember the last episode of beavis and butthead about how they died (they didnt though) kyle will be called jew for last time from cartman and he will kill him and stan will move away to miami and kenny will become rich thus kyle will go to jail for the rest of his life just a wild prediction

(THIS DOESNT MEAN THE SHOW WILL END SEASON 12. THEY CAN STILL SIGN A CONTRACT FOR MORE YEARS.)

(I HOPE THEY DO THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:20 pm

I want an Episode where everything awesome ever from the seasons like the evil paralell universe (Their universe I would like to see),Satan, Professer Chaos,Jesus,Ginger Kids and Robert Smith is included.

It must have at least a comedy song by Cartman which hasnt been done in ages and I want the ending to have something insanely controversial added for no real reason, so South Park can't ever be beat and it's talked about for months.

I wouldnt like to see South Park being nuked unless Everyone runs into the paralell universe and kills their parellel selves who would all be insanely rich since paralel to having your town blown up is having it done up brilliantly
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
NuGGet117

Postby NuGGet117 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:54 pm

I personally think South Park will end with a second movie. I'm not even sure what would happen, but I strongly believe that.
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:12 pm

I'd rather not have a series finale. They should just come up with a regular episode idea and go with that.

It'd be kinda depressing to actually watch a big "good bye" episode. Don't you think?
BrittanyRose

Postby BrittanyRose » Fri May 11, 2007 8:04 pm

Hopefully it doesn't end after season 12. It could go on for a lot longer while still being funny. I really hope South Park continues for a while!!!
ImageImage
plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Fri May 11, 2007 8:21 pm

i think in the last episode there will be a lot of allusions to earlier episodes

and kenny will have to die, thats a given

apocalypse is pretty likely

or maybe a movie

and no doubt it will parody other series finale
deathandecay

Postby deathandecay » Fri May 11, 2007 9:29 pm

NuGGet117 wrote:I personally think South Park will end with a second movie. I'm not even sure what would happen, but I strongly believe that.

Same here. Another movie would be awesome.

But i don't want it to end anytime soon :(
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Fri May 11, 2007 9:59 pm

The ideal South Park finale should focus on all four boys, resolve any lingering issues concerning the characters, not be based on a current issue yet still have a climatic feel to it, and possibly run an hour long. Saddam absolutely needs to show up one last time, and maybe one character should be killed off forever (but surely not the entire town, which isn't that witty of an ending anyway).

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
katelynnluvslost

Postby katelynnluvslost » Fri May 11, 2007 10:18 pm

plk12345 wrote:and kenny will have to die, thats a given
I totally agree, but I thought Matt and Trey ran out of ideas for killing Kenny?
ImageImage
BrittanyRose

Postby BrittanyRose » Fri May 11, 2007 10:20 pm

katelynnluvslost wrote:
I totally agree, but I thought Matt and Trey ran out of ideas for killing Kenny?

I'm sure they could come up with some new way to kill him for the last episode.
ImageImage
plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Fri May 11, 2007 10:21 pm

katelynnluvslost wrote:

lol, you can't run out of ways to kill someone, lets be honest
katelynnluvslost

Postby katelynnluvslost » Fri May 11, 2007 10:23 pm

I actully thought of one last night, if this hasnt been done... An over dose on drugs.... or alcohol..... :lol:
ImageImage

Return to “General South Park Discussion”