1. Tom's Rhinoplasty
2. Summer Sucks/ City on the Edge of Forever
3. Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics
4. Fourth Grade
5. (the whole seaon is great but...) T & P - Behind the Blow
6. (none again, but...) Red Sleigh Down
7. Lil' Crime Stoppers
9. Free Willzyx
10. A Million Little Fibers
1. Cartman's Mom Is a Dirty Slut
2. Merry Christmas, Charlie Manson
4. Pip (tied for worst ever)
5. How to Eat With Your Butt (decent, but worst of 5)
7. All About the Mormons
8. Woodland Critter Christmas (hardest to choose)
9. Erection Day
10. A Million Little Fibers (tied for worst ever)
11. Fantastic Easter Special
2 is the worst season.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
strumpfhose wrote:Cool_Shan wrote:None because south park rocks every episode is great! And it rules!!!
Of course it rules, and every episode is great. But some episodes are a lot less great than some.
Agreed. Here's my list:
1. Weight gain 4000
5. Terrance and Phillip: Behind the blow
6. Simpsons already did it (tough choice)
7. Red man's greed (another tough choice)
8. Good times with weapons (the toughest choice out of all seasons)
9. Two days before the day after tommorrow
10. A million little fibers
11. With apoligies to Jesse jackson (so far)
2) Clubhouses. It wasn't bad either but out of all of them it could've been improved.
3) KORN's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery. Don't get me wrong, I like Korn, but the episodew was...ehh.
4) Great Expectations. I didn't even see it because it didn't appeal to me.
5) Here Comes the Neighborhood
6) Freak Strike
7) Krazy Kripples
Quest for Ratings
9) Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina (WORST ep in my opinion)
10) Make Love, Not Warcraft. Like Great Expectations, this didn't appeal to me. They could've done better than have the kids waste their lives over a video game for awhile.
11) Can't decide yet...
2-Roger Ebert Should Lay Off The Fatty Foods
3-Korns Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery
5-Scott Tenorman Must Die (the worst episode ever)
6-Red Hot Catholic Love
7-Red Mans Greed
8-Passion Of The Jew (hardest season to pick from)
9-Follow That Egg
11-Fantasic Easter Special
you are stupid for thinking with apologies to jesse jackson sucks its the best episode ever
2) Not Without My Anus
3) The Brown Noise
5) Terrance And Phillip: Behind The Blow
6) Jared Has Aides
7) Fat Butt And Pancake Head
The Passion Of The Jew
9) The Death Of Eric Cartman
10) A Million Little Fibers
11) With Apologies To Jesse Jackson (so far)
brandon_waddle wrote:you are stupid for thinking with apologies to jesse jackson sucks its the best episode ever
In your logic, I think that you're stupid for thinking that Fantastic Easter Special sucks. It's one of the best episodes ever .... But Jesse Jackson was good, too, though.
I think I'll make some sort of a summary/chart, whatever, after... I don't know how many replies yet, but... after i've got some sort of a view. I mean a chart of te eps./season that peole thin sucked the most.
Middling episode. I don't hate it.
2-Prehistoric Ice Man
Such a great idea, so poorly executed.
3-Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics
f*cking blew chunks.
I had to read "Great Expectations" in the 6th grade. I didn't want to have to relive it.
5- The Entity
Hard choice, but just a middling episode.
6- The New Terrance and Phillip Trailer
Just wasn't too great.
7- Fat Butt and Pancake Head
Okay episode at best.
8-Cartman's Incredible Gift
Blew so hard.
So poorly written.
10- Million Little Fibers
What a piece of sh*t.
Average at BEST.
Season Two: Terrance & Phillip in Not Without My Anus
Season Three: Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics
Season Four: Pip
Season Five: Butters’ Very Own Episode
Season Six: Asspen (I like this episode, but it's my least favorite compared to the rest of the season.)
Season Seven: Krazy Kripples (it's not that bad.)
Season Eight: Up the Down Steroid (again, it's a good episode, but the other episodes are better in comparison.)
Season Nine: Erection Day
Season Ten: A Million Little Fibers
Season Eleven: D-Yikes!
Edit: On second thought, I'm changing my season three worst episode vote from Jackovasaurs to Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics. I just re-watched Jackovasaurs last night, and it's really not as bad as I thought it was. It's actually kinda funny during some parts.
2 terrance and phillip in not without my anus
5 terrance & phillip - behind the blow (these 2 canadians are simply crap, but that's probably what the authors intend them to be...)
6 the simpsons already did it
7 red man's greed
8 good times with weapons (however the best season ever if you ask me)
9 two days before the day after tomorrow
10 a million little fibers
11 (so far) lice capades
2.Merry Christmas Charlie Manson
3.Are you there God? It's me, Jesus.
4.The Tooth Fairy Tats 2000
5.Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow
7.South Park is Gay,Christian Rock Hard,Butt Out
8.The Passion of the Jew
10.I liked every episode,flawless victory!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests