Matt and Trey's vacations

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Craig..l..rulz

Matt and Trey's vacations

Postby Craig..l..rulz » Tue May 22, 2007 9:32 pm

I love when they go on vacation and come back and make episodes they are just so much better.
Rainforest Schamforest is one of the best episodes ever just because Matt and Trey HATED Costa Rica.
I think they should go to more countries that they think theyd hate so they can come back and make fun of them in their episodes through Cartman =).
Just wanted your guys opinoins and dont lie to me we all like it when they make fun of Canada
Did you just flip me off?
No
Yes you did you just flipped me the bird
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed May 23, 2007 4:40 am

Yeah, that can be. You know, I think they're working on a movie right now, as they were when the did SP: BL&U, and City Wok Guy came from that experience. Who knows what may come from this production.
ClydesGirl

Postby ClydesGirl » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:44 am

Yea, vacations do that to ya.

p.s. thanks for the Costa Rica trivia, lol.
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:22 pm

Kind of off-topic but I'm really sort of starting to get a cold turkey now :evil: little by little... I'm pretty sick of all the episodes (remember them all too well) and everything else M&T have done before and am kinda desperate for some new material from those guys.

Need. New. Matt. And. Trey. Stuff. Quick.

I guess I'll cope a while again as soon as the season 10 dvd comes out and Will will (will) gladden us discriminated Europeans by putting the commentary tracks to his splendid website......

But until then: St. Aaaaaaargh..........

Return to “General South Park Discussion”