4.cherokee hair tampons and A THE WACKY MOLESTATION ANDVENTURE.
5.Scott Tennorman must die,Super Best Friends and KENNY DIES.
6.Asspen, fUN WITH VEAL ANd free hat
7.South park is gay
8. The passion of the Jew , Quest for Ratings and good times with weapons
9.The day before after Tomorrow, bloody marry and The losing Edge, TRAPPED IN THE CLOSET
10.make love , not warcraft,cartoons wars , smug alert,and manbearpig( also all the episodes are good exept hell on earth 2006 and MILLION LITTLE FIBBERS)
11.cartman sucks and night of the living homeless(half season)
Thats al my favorites episodes in ech season.
1. Cartman gets an anal probe
2. Big gay Al big gay boat ride
4. An elephant make love to a pig
5. Pink Eye
6. Mr. Hanky the Christmas poo
8. Cartman's mom is a dirty slut
1. Cartman's mom is still a dirty slut
2. Ike's wee-wee
3.Conjoined fetus lady
4. The Mexian stearing frog of Southern
5. Summer sucks
6. Chef's big salty chocolate salty balls
7. Club houses
8. Cow days
9. Chef aid.
4. Cat orgy
5. Hooked on monkey phonics
6. Mr. Hanky's Christmas classic
1. The tooth fairy tat's 2000
2. Cartman joins N.A.M.B.L.A
3. Cherokee hair tempons
4. Chef goes nanners
5. Something that you can do with your fingers
6. Trapper keepers
7. Fat Camp
8. A VERY CRAPPT CHRISTMAS
1. It hits the fan
2. Scott Tenorman must die
4. How to eat your butt
5. Butters very own episode
1. A ladder to Heaven
2. I'm a little bit country
3. Lil' crime stoppers
4. Butt out
5. Christmas in Canada
1. GOOD TIMES WITH WEAPONS
2. Passion of the Jew
5. gaint Douche and Turd sandwich
6. Something Wall-mart this way come
8. Stupid spoiled whore video playset
1. Mrs. Garrison's fancy new vagina
2. THE LOSING EDGE
3. The death of Eric Cartman
5. Follow that egg!
6. free Willzyx
1. Return of Chef
2. Cartoons war part one
3. Cartoons war part two
5. MAKE LOVE, NOT WARCRAFT
6. Mystery of a urinal deuce
7. hell on Earth 2006
1. Apologize with Jesse Jackson
2. Lice Capes
3. The Snuke
4. THE NIGHT OF THE LIVING HOMELESS
Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Anyway, I'm bored enough....
1. Mister Hankey, the Christmas Poo
Absolute classic. Nice story, good point and cute. Makes you feel happy.
2. I must be the only person on the Planet to say so but... Terrance and Philip - Not Without My Anus
Underrated, hilarious! It's all just SO overly retarded and stupid, it's SO funny. And something completely different, never to be seen again (probably for a reason...).
3. A really tough one, if not impossible, but I think I'll say Rainforest Schmainforest, maybe... There were a lot good ones but this was pretty entertaining.
4. This IS impossible. Must say at least two: Timmy 2000
I'm not a huge fan of Timmah in general but this episode was awesome. I just watched it back and didn't even remember how good it was.
& Chef Goes Nanners
One of the sweetest plotlines ever. A very good point.
5. Wasn't a super good season, all in all, looking back. None of the episodes were one of my favourites but I guess I'll say I like Osama Bin Laden Has Farty Pants the most. I wasn't exactly amused with the actual Osama-part but I loved the kids interaction with the Afghani children.
6. A great season again. Hard to pick a favourite. Still, Red Hot Catholic Love probably. Again, hilarious and loved, the point.
7. South Park Is Gay, I think. No particular reason, just was a good one. And got to love Crab People.
8. Errrr... Many good ones but can't pick one that was a superior... I'll throw Passion of the Jew. Randomly.
9. Two: Follow That Egg just because of the way Stan's actions seemed SO realistic and believable yet didn't really make sense, and still kind of did. Also Stan - Kyle interaction was super cute and the idea was funny too.
Bloody Mary . A classic. Funny and loved the point, again.
10. This season had some terribly crappy ones and some awesome ones. Must name a few of the bests:
Cartoon Wars I & II Totally genius!!!
Go, God, Go II & XII I kind of had enough of Cartman in the sequel but still, a classic two parter, I must say!!!!
(If it wasn't for those two/ four episodes, Smug Alert! and Make Love Not Warcraft would have stood a chance, too, but the pure fun looses for the cleverness in this case.)
11. So far Fantastic Easter Special, one of my favourites ever! I was just ecstatic when I first watched it!!! So funny and I loved the "That's the way Jesus wanted it" (or something like that) -scene in the end. The point funnily/ absurdly made.
Night of the Living Homeless The most entertaining and whole episode for a long time. Yay, the boys together!!!
Season 2: Cow Days, Gnomes, Prehistoric Iceman
Season 3: Rainforest Schmainforest, Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub
Season 4: Cherokee Hair Tampons
Season 5: Kenny Dies, How to Eat with Your Butt, Towlie
Season 6: Child Abduction Is Not Funny, Fun With Veil, Asspen, The Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer, The Biggest Douche in the Universe
Season 7: It's Christmas in Canada, South Park is Gay, All About Mormons, Raisins, Toilet Paper
Season 8: Douche and Turd, Good Times With Weapons, You Just Got F'd in the A, Up the Down Steroid, Preschool, Quest For Ratings
Season 9: The Death of Eric Cartman, The Losing Edge, Marjorine, Wing, Erection Day
Season 10: Make Love Not Warcraft, Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy, Smug Alert
Season 11: I've yet to see it.
damien.season two is definatly chiken lover.season three is two thing very best is succubus and 2cnd is mr hankey chritsmas classics. season four has to be hate crime,fat camp and molestation.season five,kenny dies and the entity and scott tenormen must die.six is free hat.7,butt out and cancelled.8 has gotta be preschool,jeffersons,douche and turd,good times with weapons.9 is an impossible choice,so,all of them.ten has to be make love not warcraft, and finnaly notlh
1. Mecha-Streisand-Robert Smith. "Disintegration is the best album ever!"
2. Cow Days-Vietnamese Hooker Cartman.
3. Tweek Vs. Craig- "RICHAAAARD!!!!"
4. Fat Camp- Krazy Kenny, The Prostitute Song.
5. Kenny Dies -"You see, it's our tears, Stan, that give God His power!"
6. Jared Has Aides- "There he is! Beating that dead horse!"
7. Raisins- "Goth Stan, "Wendy, You're a bitch", "I'd rather be a crying little pussy than a f*ggy Goth kid."
8. Good Times With Weapons- anime South Park kids.
9. Best Friends Forever- "please, for the love of God…don't ever show me in that condition on national television."
10. The Return of Chef- Kyles speech was awesome. "We shouldn't be mad at Chef..We should be mad at that fruity little club for scrambling his brains."
11. With Apologies to Jesse Jackson-Naaaaagers...
2 - Conjoined Fetus Lady
3 - Tweek Vs. Craig
4 - The Wacky Molestation Adventure
5 - Cripple Fight
6 - The Return of the Lord of the Rings to the Two Towers
7 - Grey Dawn
8 - Good Times With Weapons
9 - Trapped in the Closet
10 - Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy
11 - Cartman Sucks
Just returned from the death camp of Tolerance
Thanks Mr. Hat_DX27 for the Sig.
season 1-cartman gets anal probe
season 2-chicken lover
season 3-starvin marvin in space
season 4-something you can do with your finger
season 6-fun with veal
season 7-red mans greed
season 8-passion of the jew
season 9-losing edge
season 10-cartoon wars part 2
season 11-night of the living homeless[first half]
SEASON 3--RAINFOREST SHMAINFOREST
SEASON 6--THE NEW TERRANCE AND PHILLIP MOVIE TRAILER
SEASON 7--CHRISTIAN ROCK HARD
SEASON 8--THE PASSION OF THE JEW
SEASON 10--CARTOON WARS PT. 2
(So far, Season 11--Night Of The Living Homeless)
OCTOBER SEEMS SOOOOOO FAR AWAY...
II. Chef's Salty Chocolate Balls
III. Rainforest Schmainforest
IV. Timmy 2000
V. It Hits the Fan
VI. The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers
VII. It's Christmas in Canada
VIII. Good Times with Weapons
X. Make Love Not Warcraft
XI. Fantastic Easter Special (so far)
2. Cow Days Or Chickenpox
3. Jakovasuros or Sexual Haressment Panda
4. Fat Camp, Timmy 2000, The Tooth Fairy Tats, Cartmams Silly Crime
5. Scott Tenorman must die or Cripple Fight
6. Bebes Boobs Deestory Society
7. Krazy Kripples, Toilet Paper, Grey Dawn
8. The Jeffersons or Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset
9. Die, Hippie, Die
10. Make LOVe not warcraft or Tsst or Miss teacher bangs boy or mystery of the urinal deuce
11. Night of the living homeless, D-YIKES, Fantastic Easter Special
4. Fat Camp
5. Scott Tenorman Must Die (Best of all time)
6. The biggest douche in the universe
7. krazy kripples
8. Up the down steroid
9. The losing edge
11. With apologies to jesse jackson (as of now)
Season 1: Cartman Gets an Anal Probe
Usually not one of my favorites when it comes to tops, but since it's the origin of the series, it kind of has to be. I choose it as a favorite since it's the only episode completley in stop-motion animation, which is a kind of film-making I practice. Also, the line "how do you know she has a cat??" still makes me laugh to this day.
LEAST FAVORITE: An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig
Some classic humor (get your bitch-ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!) but overall not a better one to look back on.
Season 2: City on the Edge of Forever (Flashbacks)
Usually with Season 2 I pick Terrance and Phillip (because it's so underrated) or Merry Christmas Charlie Manson (just hilarious) but I pick Flashbacks because after a recent viewing, I love it for it's messed-up-ness. You could tell Matt and Trey were on a creative dry-spell, and when they are, it usually produces their funniest material. I also like the bittersweet ending with Ms. Crabtree.
LEAST FAVORITE: Chickenlover.
Overrated in my opinion. I never thought "Respect my Authori-tah" was really that funny.
Season 3: Tweek vs. Craig
Always will remain one of my top favorites of all time. The rivalry and fights were great, and the just plain weirdness of the live-action stuff with Pam Brady was enough to make me love it. Some of the best one-liners of the series, and the message is really great and important.
LEAST FAVORITE: Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the album, it's some of their best work, but seeing the songs animated isn't as thrilling as it should be.
Season 4: Fat Camp
The first episode I ever saw and the one that got me hooked, but for all the wrong reasons. Ms. Crabtree pushing kids out her uterus should've turned me away from ever watching again, but somehow, it drew me in.
LEAST FAVORITE: Cherokee Hair Tampons
This episode isn't really bad, Season 4 is overall great. I guess I picked this one cause it's one of the few that bore me on the first viewing.
Season 5: Kenny Dies
Again, not one that comes up in favorite episodes lists, but the drama is really impressive, especially for their tastes. It's so well-portrayed, it can almost get me choked up. And Cartman singing "Heat of the Moment" is always priceless.
LEAST FAVORITE: Proper Condom Use
It's not that I dislike this episode, not at all! But Mackey and Choksondik having sex is such a cringe-moment.
Season 6: The Biggest Douche in the Universe
Another one of my all-time favorites, because I compelely 100% agree with it's messages on life and death. "You're slowing down the progress of mankind, you DOUCHE!" Perfect. And Rob Schneider? About time someone ripped him apart.
LEAST FAVORITE: Red Sleigh Down
One of the only episodes that has me groaning. I'm not sure why, it has the kind of humor that makes me laugh, but I didn't actually laugh until Jesus said, "I'm packing." Probably one of my all-time least favorites.
Season 7: Raisins
A toss-up between this and "All About Mormons" because of my up-bringing in the Mormon religion, Raisins became my favorite when I experienced my first break-up. Butters' message is so great and all the goth-bashing was too great.
LEAST FAVORITE: I'm a Little Bit Country
With Cartman trying to have a flashback is classic Cartman material, the message gets so full of itself by the end it starts to get on my nerves. Not the best choice for the 100th episode.
Season 8: Pre-School
Another early episode I saw, this has some of the most clever material ever written. Just overall a fun plot that I can watch again and again.
LEAST FAVORITE: Douche and Turd
While ripping on PETA is always good, you can tell the episode was made in 3 days. Many time-fillers.
Season 9: Free Willzyx
The kids in another kids adventure, and my signature's inspiration. Another fun story with fun moments.
LEAST FAVORITE: Wing
No explanation. Really dull with only a few laughs.
Season 10: Cartoon Wars I and II
Some of their best messages on what makes them great. Even though I'm a fan of Family Guy, the manatee theory is totally plausible. Great epic moments and more fun. Plus, it's great to see Terrance and Phillip again.
LEAST FAVORITE: Smug Alert!
Sadly, I honestly can't remember laughing once. But I would like to have the audio clip of Ike saying "I'm totally tripping balls."
Season 11 (so far): The Snuke
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Cartman=Jack Bauer. It just totally makes sense. One of their best parodies. 24 has never been dissected better. The Simpson's parody can go screw itself.
LEAST FAVORITE: D-Yikes!
Again, not really an episode I "dislike", but I haven't seen 300 yet, so I didn't get the parodies.
Well, I'm done.
Season One: Damien
Season Two: The Mexican Staring Frog
Season Three: Chinpokomon
Season Four: The Wacky Molestation Adventure
Season Five: Scott Tenorman Must Die (fav episode EVER)
Season Six: Child Abduction Is Not Funny
Season Seven: Red Man's Greed (first watched it with my gf, who is native.....she was laughing to the point she was crying)
Season Eight: Quest For Ratings (yes....that is what a cough medicine high is like....lol)
Season Nine: Die, Hippie, Die
Season Ten: Make Love, Not Warcraft
Season Eleven (so far): Fantastical Easter Special
of course, there are others....but these are my main favourites.....oh, and You Got f*cked in the Ass because the first time i watched it. i was at my friend's place doing coke when the farmer started his "you do a line" song....we got freaked out and switched to K, and then the farmer started with the "you snort k" bit.....so f*cked....
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests