Girl Gathering

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Just_Jackie

Girl Gathering

Postby Just_Jackie » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:27 pm

I was just curious how many females there are around here, and maybe we can haves some small introductions, our favorite characters etc.

My name is Jackie, college student in Texas and my favorite characters are Ike, Kyle and Kenny. Those three just strike me as adorable.

I love Kyle's lil green hat with the ear flaps, as well as his ongoing rivalry with Cartman. Hilarious.

Ike is just CUTE. I love the way he says "cookie monster","No!" and of course, the classic, "I pooped my pants!". :mrgreen:

I don't know what it is about Kenny, but I find him cute (despite the fact that I can't really see him). I remember in Jewbilee when Kyle and Kenny are trying to convince Gerald and Shelia to let Kenny go to Jewbilee and Shelia said something about Jewbilee being a "special thing". Kyle goes, "Kenny isn't special?" and Kenny goes "Awwwwww. :( " OMG My heart just melted.

Also, in Cancelled, when Cartman was farting on Kyle as Kyle was trying to..umm...activate the satellite to come out....I never laugh until we get a shot of Kenny laughing at him.

Go fig.

But hopefully there are alot of girls here. With shows like this, females tend to be the minority.
katelynnluvslost

Postby katelynnluvslost » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:59 pm

^^^ Agreed! Everyone says its only guys that watch South Park!! It gets really annoying! :(
Well, I love everyone in South Park, but my personal faves have to be the original 4, Stan, Kenny, Kyle and the lovely Cartman! I also LOVE the goths, they rock!! :lol: Clyde, Craig, Tweek and Butters are cool too. Like I said, I love everyone :P
ImageImage
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:23 pm

I personally find Kyle to be adorable his hat is awesome so yeah I still love evrey1 on the show I just happen to Like Kyle a little better :wink:
Hunter: be gone pests and give me the bird
Yakko: we'd love to really but the Fox censors wont allow it
Elrog

Postby Elrog » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:54 pm

Hey! My name is Claudia but I go by Stormeh or Elrog, I agree, and a lot of people on here think I am a guy. :roll:

Anyways, I'd have to say Cartman is my favorite character because I don't fangirl any of South Park. (Though I am a rabid fangirl)

He's just the funniest one, and I can't help but laugh at everything he says, Kyle is the next best though.

I like to roleplay and occasionally I roleplay South Park, so if you want to learn or like to roleplay you can either IM me at Chater990 and my msn is armoredelrog@hotmail.com.

If we all have like AIM or msn we could make a big South Park lovers chatroom and get to know each other, because I really need to meet more people on the BBS.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:46 am

Hey there! I'm Kate, I live in the UK (right on the bumpy bit on the east coast aka Norfolk) and I've just finished university where I did Film and Television Studies with minors in creative writing and American Studies. However, I don't graduate til January. BOOOOOOOOO!

Anyway, *checks pants* yes, I'm a girl too. I've been watching South Park since 1997 and my favourite characters are Kyle, Butters (especially in Marjorine when he's crying in the bathroom. AWWW!) and Pip (there needs to be more of him). I also like Cartman because he and Kyle bounce off of each other really well.

If anyone wants to get to know me better, check out: http://www.myspace.com/albino_black_sheep
Email notifications do matter, people.
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:54 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:Hey there! I'm Kate, I live in the UK (right on the bumpy bit on the east coast aka Norfolk) and I've just finished university where I did Film and Television Studies with minors in creative writing and American Studies. However, I don't graduate til January. BOOOOOOOOO!

Anyway, *checks pants* yes, I'm a girl too. I've been watching South Park since 1997 and my favourite characters are Kyle, Butters (especially in Marjorine when he's crying in the bathroom. AWWW!) and Pip (there needs to be more of him). I also like Cartman because he and Kyle bounce off of each other really well.

If anyone wants to get to know me better, check out: http://www.myspace.com/albino_black_sheep

Awesome! I am a Radio/TV major as well, but I'm still in school. I have about two more years left. After that, I may know beating down Matt and Trey's door for a PA position. I mean come on, someone has to go get Matt's $10 smoothies for him. :roll:

I am overjoyed to see so many females here. Even tho we do have one evil male intruder! :evil:
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:09 pm

Just_Jackie wrote:I am overjoyed to see so many females here. Even tho we do have one evil male intruder! :evil:

Ah well. Can't fight city hall.
Email notifications do matter, people.
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:45 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:
Ah well. Can't fight city hall.

Ehh..they are just jealous because we have boobs and they don't. :cartmanevillaugh:
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:19 am

Hey ladies! Hopefully now I'll get a chance to meet more people.

Name's Jeni. I'm nineteen years old and am currently entering my junior year of university. I'm a biology and Spanish double major and am aiming for a career as a physical therapist.

Ummm... besides South Park, my other fandoms are Futurama and Fullmetal Alchemist. My obsessions include running, art, hair-dyeing, and combatting insomnia.

Now about South Park! I've only been watching the show since 2005, but it quickly became my favourite show ever. My favourite character (and episode) is Pip. I agree fully with Kate; we need more of him! He was an excellent character and it was a shame that Butters gradually came to replace him. Tweek and Kyle come in at a close second, followed by Butters, Kenny, and Stan.

Ummm... so that's me in a nutshell. I'd love to be able to talk to all of you more, so if you want my MSN note me ^^ Peace!
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Elrog

Re: .

Postby Elrog » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:05 pm

Has anyone here read 'Warriors by Erin Hunter' perchance?
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:08 pm

Yeah, so...

Hi, my name is Anna. I'm 20. I'm from Finland but living and sorta studying in Denmark at the moment. I don't really know what level the school I'm in is supposed to be, but I'll "graduate" next spring as a Multimedia Designer... I'll start specializing in Moving Pictures next semester.

So, South Park in my life. When I went to secondary school, or what the f*ck it's called (I always confuse the names in your school systems), anyways, when I was 11, my friends big brother showed me Anal Probe and a few other episodes that he had taped off a satellite channel. The show didn't air on public television in Finland yet. I think I borrowed the tape maybe... and was a bit confused about south park because I was a very good kid and hated swearing and everything :D but I thought it was funny and it fascinated me somehow.

I felt a bit bad because I thought my mom wouldn't probably like me watching it, so I went and showed her an episode, so that she'd know what I was watching. Like, who the hell does that?! :cartmanlaugh: She would have never even known and it wouldn't have mattered but I felt guilty so I made her watch the Death episode. Not that her disapproving would have stopped me from watching it, but I couldn't even rebel if she wasn't aware of it :lol: Naturally, she was a bit shocked at first (at the time, come on, it was pretty hardcore). I don't know how the hell was I smart enough to pick that exact episode, because I didn't even fully get the point of it at the time, but in the end of it, my mom saw the point and thought it was actually ok. And about a year later I went to see the movie with my dad.

I don't even know why I told that story but this is more important: I became friends with my best friend fully because of south park. We had been in a different class in elementary school and didn't really know or like each other nor had anything in common. Except that when we noticed that we shared the South Park fandom like no-one else either of us knew. That's what first stuck us together and we've been best friends for almost 10 years now. And still we are both as huge fans as ever but also close in every possible way. And ONLY because of South Park. That's cool 8)

I suppose I would name Kyle my as favourite character as well. He seems to be quite popular with girls! I wonder how come he never gets one.... I don't know why he's my favourite, though. It's just the whole character. A combination of everything. Of course the show wouldn't even exist without Cartman, or even if it would, it would suck big time. So he's my favourite too. And Butters always rocks .

There was an essay for ya.... I could have written more.
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:40 pm

I agree about Kyle and girls. The only girl to ever even show an interest in Kyle was BeBe but that didn't exactly work out. It was still cool to know, however, that BeBe is an ass girl like me. :cartmanlaugh: Kyle should at least have some kind of expierence with a female besides Shelia!

Stan had Wendy and Kenny had Kelly....what about Cartman and Kyle...

Holy sh*t can you see Cartman dealing with a crush?? LOL :cartmanko'd:

Elrog wrote:Has anyone here read 'Warriors by Erin Hunter' perchance?

No. If you want to read a great book tho, pick up "Sweeties Diamonds" by Raymond Benson. Benson is a great writer and I got a copy of the book in hardback in the first printing. :cartmansmile: Then when the second printing was done in paperback...it sold out within the first week. AWESOME BOOK!!!! :cartmanhappy:

Postby 203177 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:20 am

hi guys! my name is Barbara i live in british columbia i'm 17 years old i'm attending high school right now and going in to grade 12 in september.Anyways when i first heard of south park i was in the 3rd grade, my brother and sister introduced it to me. The episode i first saw was cartman gets an anal probe and ever since i saw that episode i began to love south park....oh yeah! my favorite characters are kyle and stan, i'm pretty much obsessed with them kenny would have to be my 3rd favorite. :)
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:20 pm

203177 wrote:hi guys! my name is Barbara i live in british columbia i'm 17 years old i'm attending high school right now and going in to grade 12 in september.Anyways when i first heard of south park i was in the 3rd grade, my brother and sister introduced it to me. The episode i first saw was cartman gets an anal probe and ever since i saw that episode i began to love south park....oh yeah! my favorite characters are kyle and stan, i'm pretty much obsessed with them kenny would have to be my 3rd favorite. :)

Kyle seems to be pretty popular! I'm telling you it's the lil green ear flaps!! :lol:

BTW Did any one else have any audio difficulties during South Park last night? Three times during the episode the sound just dropped out.

The first time it happened I got mad because, I guess coincidently, it happened during the Terrance and Phillip Thanksgiving Special just as one of them farted and I thought Comedy Central had maybe started censoring the show to the extent of even taking out farts...

...I was like, "Good lord almighty they may as well just cancel the show!"

Postby 203177 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:25 pm

no i didn't have any audio difficulties. But there was this one time when i was watching all about mormons my television kept shutting down and i had to keep turning it on for it to work it was really annoying! :x
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16

Return to “General South Park Discussion”