I'll tell you what IS funny....

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

stupidyankees

I'll tell you what IS funny....

Postby stupidyankees » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:19 pm

....Trey Parker, Matt Stone and SouthPark are about the measure of what Americans call humour.

I guess thats what happens when a nation full of 'tards with a 200 year history are given toys like video cameras. Pretty much everything you Americans touch you turn to crap. Do everyone a favour: lock your doors, dont leave the country and dont blight the rest of the world with your odour.

I tell you what IS funny though....I was in Boston when the two towers were thankfully removed from the face of the earth. When I saw the looks on the faces of the people who were watching it on television, I laughed so hard I nearly pissed myself. Its just such a shame only 5000 of you died. Hopefully, Al qaeda will do better next time!

Well done Al Qaeda and thanks for making the fat, stupid, ignorant Americans realise that anyone can bring a nation to its knees!

Thankyou also for making sure that americans cant get into or out of their country without extreme amounts of inconvenience. Looks as though you managed to deny them their freedom as well as their peace of mind 8)

I look forward to whatever anyone does to you americans next because you just dont seem to get that the more you try to throw your weight around, the more enemies you make. Jesus, I so hope that the next attack is a nuclear one....I'll dance and sing in the street!

South park is, always has been and always will be a good indicator of the collective stupidity of Americans and their incredibly stupid "president". That anyone would "vote" such a moron into office in the first place, completes the jigsaw.

Enjoying your suffering!
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:21 pm

Mr. Hat: Did you hear that, Mr. Garrison?

Mr. Garrison: Yeah, what a retard!
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:33 pm

If they really wanted attention, they could have just paid me $100 to play hu-man tether ball with them.

Please do not give this person the satisfaction by posting a reply all pissed. It's obviously someone with no life, hence with nothing to say worth hearing, so let's please just wait for it to be banned.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:38 am

Hooo-weee!!! This thread really reeks like troll!

I'll echo this troll's sentiment and relate how funny I find the deaths of puppies. That'll teach them to be all cute and innocent and playful. They deserve to be stuffed into burlap sacks and thrown off of bridges.

You read it! You can't unread it!
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:36 am

stupidyankees, may I ask what country you are from? i am just curious.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: I'll tell you what IS funny....

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:32 am

stupidyankees wrote:words

Hey man, we can track you down and attack Cyprus too, you know. But thanks for coming out of your little hellhole to tell us how much we suck. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “General South Park Discussion”