11.5 (Discuss the fall run)

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Kikkerking
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:06 pm

Postby Kikkerking » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:29 pm

This is so lame.
I'm going to move one day before it starts again!

So I probably won't be able to watch it on the day it airs.
(I don't live in the USA, I mean online).

However, fortunately we're only moving to a bigger/better house, and I MIGHT be able to get internet the next day.

However it'll turn out, I can't wait for this, the tension is killing me.. XD
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:15 pm

BigBroflovskiFan wrote:I heard about the Tourettes thing.. I wonder how true that is.

I'll have to watch Comedy Central and look out for that ad you're talking about - haven't watched that station in a while =O


I dunno if that's true; I've only seen the commercials with the close-up-shots of Cartman saying "I am gawd" or something, and it said new episodes start on October 3rd...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
swellman7
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:27 pm

Postby swellman7 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:36 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
BigBroflovskiFan wrote:I heard about the Tourettes thing.. I wonder how true that is.

I'll have to watch Comedy Central and look out for that ad you're talking about - haven't watched that station in a while =O


I dunno if that's true; I've only seen the commercials with the close-up-shots of Cartman saying "I am gawd" or something, and it said new episodes start on October 3rd...


Same here. I doubt that it's true, since we would have heard about it online way before we would have seen an ad on TV.
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:48 pm

swellman7 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
BigBroflovskiFan wrote:I heard about the Tourettes thing.. I wonder how true that is.

I'll have to watch Comedy Central and look out for that ad you're talking about - haven't watched that station in a while =O


I dunno if that's true; I've only seen the commercials with the close-up-shots of Cartman saying "I am gawd" or something, and it said new episodes start on October 3rd...


Same here. I doubt that it's true, since we would have heard about it online way before we would have seen an ad on TV.


Yeah...

:?
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Jamesp_76
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:21 pm

Postby Jamesp_76 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:51 pm

I am just going on hearsay as i live in the uk i don`t get comedy central i just typed what i saw on another board (imdb)
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:53 pm

Jamesp_76 wrote:I am just going on hearsay as i live in the uk i don`t get comedy central i just typed what i saw on another board (imdb)


Oh, rumors, rumors... Personally, I don't really trust IMDB...

:?
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
swellman7
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:27 pm

Postby swellman7 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:19 pm

Holy crap! Jamesp might have been right. I just saw a commercial on comedy central for the new ep, but GODDAMMIT, I missed part of it. And I didn't have the volume up, so I didn't hear it either. There was Cartman, in a robe or something, talking to Kyle. DAMMIT! Now I have to wait another half hour to see it agian. Let's hope info turns up on the web pretty soon.
Manbearpig360
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:11 am

Postby Manbearpig360 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:21 pm

Yeah, I saw a commercial for the new South Park and Cartman has tourrettes.
Which should explain Cartmans sudden burst of vulgarity!
Jamesp_76
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:21 pm

Postby Jamesp_76 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:34 pm

"Cartman, in a robe or something, talking to Kyle. "


I can picture that i bet Cartmans saying fu*king jew or something like that.
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:39 pm

swellman7 wrote:Holy crap! Jamesp might have been right. I just saw a commercial on comedy central for the new ep, but GODDAMMIT, I missed part of it. And I didn't have the volume up, so I didn't hear it either. There was Cartman, in a robe or something, talking to Kyle. DAMMIT! Now I have to wait another half hour to see it agian. Let's hope info turns up on the web pretty soon.


I wonder if this commercial can be found online; I'm feeling too lethargic to go turn the TV on.

The TV's in the living room, but I took the laptop into my room, so yeah...

I just can't wait for the new episode, the suspense is killing me!
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Postby 203177 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:05 pm

i got to go check this out! This looks interesting :o
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Wishful_Thinking
Posts: 119
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:20 am

Postby Wishful_Thinking » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:15 pm

You think anyone is able to put the ad for 1008 online? I wanna see it for myself now!

For the love of God, let this not be a Cartman episode again. :roll:
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:29 pm

Wishful_Thinking wrote:For the love of God, let this not be a Cartman episode again. :roll:


...If the rumors are true, then yeah...it's a Fatass episode again.

Poor Kenny's been neglected for too long... We want Kenny!!
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Vulgaris
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:39 pm

Postby Vulgaris » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:42 pm

Yes the tourettes episode is confirmed, just saw a preview for it watching Orange County.

It starts off saying "What's the greatest thing that could happen to Eric Cartman?"

And then a bunch of people say tourettes. And then it shows Cartman in a purple robe with wine, and I forgot what he says. Something tells me that this episode is going to push a lot of boundaries.
candies
Posts: 1127
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:37 am

Postby candies » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:09 pm

Manbearpig360 wrote:Yeah, I saw a commercial for the new South Park and Cartman has tourrettes.
Which should explain Cartmans sudden burst of vulgarity!
I saw the commercial also, I'm thinking that Cartman is going to be neurologists and Kyle is going to stopped him for being an neurologists or something bad will happen to him.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests