EPIC NEWS: South Park ending! No more loose ends!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Re: EPIC NEWS: South Park renewed through Season 15!!!

Postby 203177 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:35 am

i dont care if the go past or stop. i dunno why its just me.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
AnAnASS

Postby AnAnASS » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:34 pm

Wow, best of luck with the new episode :D
littlemstoast

Postby littlemstoast » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:00 pm

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! hey how many seoson do u think there will be im prayin like a million

love kenny forever :unhoodedkenny:
gamegreak999

Postby gamegreak999 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:11 pm

chef423 wrote:
Roshi wrote:What happened to South Park being funny. I've watched most SP episodes. In the beginning it was hilarious. I kind of faded in season 5 and then picked back up again. It just doesn't make me laugh anymore. I think Trey and Randy have really lost it. I hope they can get it back.

So seriously agreed. Im seriously.

No, but seriously...the show has just lost its way.

*Kenny never dies anymore.
*Chef is gone.
*To preachy and up its own a$$.
*The animation isnt the same as it was.
*They dont extend on funny episodes from the past that would *really breathe new life into the show and draw back old vewiers who quit watching.
*Trey and Matt have mentally moved on and you can see it in their writing.

Oh well, another one of my favs bites the dust.

chef

No, but even more seriously. Here's the problem with what you're saying. Kenny doesn't die in every single episode, nor has he ever. As a matter of fact, he died in season 5 episode 13, and didn't come back until season 6 episode 15 - remember when Butters, followed by Tweek were his replacement (there was even an episode abut his replacement) - where he then was eaten by Rob Schnider (he was a pot roast.) who then got killed exactly as he died in season 1 episode 2. And yes, in most episodes, he does die. He dies multiple times throughout the Coon saga, in fact. He's a f*cking super hero! News flash: Isaac Hayes died on August 10th, 2008. They can't make more episodes with Chef if CHEF DIED. South Park has never been preachy. Please don't try to pull that one. Of course the animation isn't like it was, genius. It's called growth. Expansion. Upgrading. Or did you still want them to make the show with construction paper cut-outs? Improved animation means that they have a wider range of things they can do with their show - which, it is THEIR show. If you have a problem with it, make your own show, and good luck making it the best satirical piece in history (like South Park is). How can you say they don't extend on old episodes? Have you seen 200/201? Oh, probably not, because CC won't let them stream it - the bastards. Those 2 EPIC episodes were the culmination of (basically) every South Park episode EVER. But I guess you wouldn't know. Here's my advice to you: the next time you want to insult the most brilliant satirists of our time and one of the best (not to mention funniest) shows ever aired, do your homework first. :craig: Thaaaaanks!
Immigrant

Postby Immigrant » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Yay
Kind of expected
IvanushkaDuracek

Postby IvanushkaDuracek » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:18 pm

South Park the best!

Postby 203177 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:34 am

i wonder if they will stop or keep going it depends if cc wants them to continue or not.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:29 pm

203177 wrote:i wonder if they will stop or keep going it depends if cc wants them to continue or not.

Of course CC wants them to continue, it's their biggest show.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
stevesut1

Postby stevesut1 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:09 pm

From what I've heard, they've decided to call it quits after season 15. That's the rumor, anyway.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:56 pm

I've had that feeling for a while now. I swear... I don't remember exact dates, but a while back (maybe around S-10 or 11) I read that they upped their contract through S.13, then like a week later the added 2 extra seasons on. I thought that was odd, so I figured they might call it quits around then. It's pure speculation on my part though, so... there.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:00 pm

stevesut1 wrote:From what I've heard, they've decided to call it quits after season 15. That's the rumor, anyway.

Trey is thinking of ending the series with a movie, but he didn't say when that would happen. Given their track record, there might be two or three more years of the show before a second South Park movie comes out, and there's no info about MnT starting work on a movie.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Hugues Lavergne

Postby Hugues Lavergne » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:33 pm

When they signed the contract I was sure that South Park would end after the 15th season and I said to myself : That would be a great run!

Right now I'm not ready to live without South Park haha. Otherwise I remember watching and interview with MnT saying they wouldn't continue episode when they'll be in the 30's. Trey is now 41 and Matt 39. But in another interview, Trey said it's not like we'll continue to do the show when we'll be in our 40's with a little smile in the corner. I don't know if this says everything but I would be the happiest person on earth if they would resign another contrat.
Sunniva

Postby Sunniva » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:20 pm

YAAY!!! :D I´m so happy!!
Actually, I didn´t understand much in this long text because my english is too bad, but I got the title xD
kingkev2001

Postby kingkev2001 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:02 pm

JESUS CHRIST MONKEY BALLS 15 SEASONS!!!!!!
rhettap1

Postby rhettap1 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:21 pm

I think they should make an episode about the Japan quake .... with the tsunami being godzilla rising up from the depth of the sea to get his revenge.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”