EPIC NEWS: South Park ending! No more loose ends!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

FckUDolphin

Re: EPIC NEWS: South Park renewed through Season 15!!!

Postby FckUDolphin » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Looks like more dvd sets to buy. I have season 3 to thirteen, I think that's the latest one.
OMGKennyKilledMe

Postby OMGKennyKilledMe » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:35 am

I don't think its news that none of us can wait for it...
Hmmm. Hey there's Kathy Lee Giffer .... THE BITCH MUST DIE
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Yeah, but at this point in time, there's only 21 episodes left (in the current contract) :(

Hope they renew for more :)

Postby 203177 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:15 pm

they will i know it
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Nerf22

Postby Nerf22 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:11 am

That is pretty sweet. I was all worried when that D-bag made all those threats to Trey and Matt. All-n-all, I'm super stoked right now.

Just when I think these guys ran out of ideas, they leave me with sore abs laughing my ass off.
\\m// (>_<) \\m//
KEEP ON ROCKIN'
cartmansboy91

Postby cartmansboy91 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:37 am

This Is A Defining Moment For All South Park Fans! I Would Love The Show To End With The Kids Graduating From Elementary School And Their Parents Hugging And Getting Teary-Eyed It Will An Emotional Final Episode!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:41 am

cartmansboy91 wrote:This Is A Defining Moment For All South Park Fans! I Would Love The Show To End With The Kids Graduating From Elementary School And Their Parents Hugging And Getting Teary-Eyed It Will An Emotional Final Episode!

That WOULD be cool 8)

But, the boys would first have to have some episodes where they were first promoted to the 5th grade.
BodyGloveMan

Postby BodyGloveMan » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:58 pm

howey Sh**!!!, this is even longer than that retarded family guy show!!!!!! im gonna throw a huge F**KING party!!!!!
sparkycmm

Postby sparkycmm » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:03 am

Nerf22 wrote:That is pretty sweet. I was all worried when that D-bag made all those threats to Trey and Matt. All-n-all, I'm super stoked right now.

Just when I think these guys ran out of ideas, they leave me with sore abs laughing my ass off.

I'm new here. Who is the d-bag and what were the threats?
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:08 am

sparkycmm wrote:
Nerf22 wrote:That is pretty sweet. I was all worried when that D-bag made all those threats to Trey and Matt. All-n-all, I'm super stoked right now.

I'm new here. Who is the d-bag and what were the threats?

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/19/se ... outh-park/
Jeffro45

Postby Jeffro45 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:01 am

MOST excellent!! I didn't think some stupid threats were going to kill Matt or Trey's resolve to make the show . . . if anything, I was worried that they'd not make the show in order to protest Comedy Central's stupid decision to censor something that didn't really need censoring.

This is a show that just keeps getting better, because the stories get better, more risky, funnier, and the dudes don't discriminate from one faith or another, or from extreme left or right . . . they pick on EVERYONE that deserves to get picked on.

I still wish they'd give us closure on what happened to Paris Hilton, though.
Bigredjayhawk

Postby Bigredjayhawk » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:32 am

Awsome any chance they can do a follow up to sh*t sandwich and Douche. Have a vigelanty group and go around and smack around the Rich and the poor. Basically all the single moms out there that sit on there ass and abuse the govt hand outs while doing nothing to earn a living, and claiming the dads and govt should have to pay for everything because they pushed out a kid, and they are entilted to it. Kennys dad because he sits around drinking and doing nothing to earn a living. Get the rich that want to act like they are better then everyone else and dont feel they should have to pay taxes because they are Rich. I could go on just fed up with the people who actualy work for a living foot the bill for everyone else.
chef423

Postby chef423 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:15 pm

Roshi wrote:What happened to South Park being funny. I've watched most SP episodes. In the beginning it was hilarious. I kind of faded in season 5 and then picked back up again. It just doesn't make me laugh anymore. I think Trey and Randy have really lost it. I hope they can get it back.

So seriously agreed. Im seriously.

No, but seriously...the show has just lost its way.

*Kenny never dies anymore.
*Chef is gone.
*To preachy and up its own a$$.
*The animation isnt the same as it was.
*They dont extend on funny episodes from the past that would *really breathe new life into the show and draw back old vewiers who quit watching.
*Trey and Matt have mentally moved on and you can see it in their writing.

Oh well, another one of my favs bites the dust.

chef
tcline04

Postby tcline04 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:49 am

I have recently started to lose faith in Southpark. Ever since episode 201 got pulled it seems the show hasn't been the same. Like with the inception episode; when I first heard they were doing an episode mocking the movie the first image in my head was all the boys being the inception team. Specifically Cartman as Leo Decap. instead they attempt to recap the movie in 15 minutes and apparently stole lines as well... shear disappointment. However i did want to say that with this latest coon episode, they seem to be getting closer to their roots with surrounding the story around the boys. Although i do fear Matt and Trey are beginning to over repeat some jokes [like the Im sorry campaign and the tom cruise and whale on the moon (brilliantly funny the first two times)] similarly to family guy, which i no longer am willing to watch. Not all bad to say though, the part with DP drilling too far and breaking through to another dimension... i nearly cried, that was so classic Southpark. My whole point is i miss the old Southpark but am willing to admit that thankfully Matt and Trey were closer to winning me over with this latest episode... Keep the goodness coming guys I love Southpark so much.
8shortfuse

Postby 8shortfuse » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:54 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:
cartmansboy91 wrote:This Is A Defining Moment For All South Park Fans! I Would Love The Show To End With The Kids Graduating From Elementary School And Their Parents Hugging And Getting Teary-Eyed It Will An Emotional Final Episode!

That WOULD be cool 8)

But, the boys would first have to have some episodes where they were first promoted to the 5th grade.

They should have already. There was another summer episode, "Crippled Summer" (I think that's what it was called). But I guess they're still 4th graders.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”