Mystery of the Urinal Deuce Episode after commentary

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Billistic

Mystery of the Urinal Deuce Episode after commentary

Postby Billistic » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:02 pm

I waited to hear the season 10 commentary before I posted on this topic because I want to hear Matt and Trey's thoughts on the topic besides what was shown in the episode.

I do agree that the conspiracy theorists are going over the top in their ideals about how 9/11 happened and such.

But there's a few things that stick out like sore thumbs, and they aren't dumb arguments about how hot jet fuel burns.

- 3 Buildings collapsed on 9-11, the two big buildings that the planes crashed in that we all saw, but there was also a building called world trade center 7. A plane didn't hit that building, so how did it fall?

- 9-11 was the catalyst to start the war with Iraq, and it looks like it might also be the catalyst for a war with Iran. Why are Americans over there dying?

- The reason why these middle eastern countries have weapons is because America sold them to them, Osama was trained by the CIA, there's a lot of weird ties that make this a little close for comfort.

The point is, the current administration has been up to some weird sh*t. A lot of people don't realize there's a media blackout that shows that the government rigged the election (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9441262005)

I do believe some pissed off Muslims are responsible for 9-11, but I don't buy the whole truth, that doesn't make me retarded.
triplemultiplex

Re: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce Episode after commentary

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:48 pm

Billistic wrote:- 3 Buildings collapsed on 9-11, the two big buildings that the planes crashed in that we all saw, but there was also a building called world trade center 7. A plane didn't hit that building, so how did it fall?

Damaged by debris from the other two towers and fires that had fuel to burn from back-up generators and inability to control that blaze and an element of the design of WTC 7 that made it vulnerable to collapse should some of it's structure be compromised.

I'd think the 9/11 'truthers' would have their hands full trolling message boards at the Discovery Channel and various cable news outlets this time of year to bring up this topic here.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Billistic

Buildings

Postby Billistic » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:09 pm

Thanks for the info.

Well now I can push the whole 9/11 conspiracy out of my mind and focus my attention to the current conspiracy that the whole war in the middle east thing is a way for bush and his friends to make some cash.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Buildings

Postby Big-Will » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:26 am

Billistic wrote:Thanks for the info.

Well now I can push the whole 9/11 conspiracy out of my mind and focus my attention to the current conspiracy that the whole war in the middle east thing is a way for bush and his friends to make some cash.

Considering how much cash we're losing on the war daily, I don't see what cash they stand to make, even after six years fighting what looks like a losing battle.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Billistic

except

Postby Billistic » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:38 am

Considering how much cash we're losing on the war daily, I don't see what cash they stand to make, even after six years fighting what looks like a losing battle.

Just because America on a whole is losing money doesn't mean certain businessmen are coming up on top.

For example, Halliburton who Cheney is involved with has many contracts in Iraq for their rebuilding effort. If the war goes on and on America on a whole could lose out but Halliburton would be receiving that money.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:03 am

I wonder how many of those rebuilding efforts have been attacked by the insurgents. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Billistic

Probably not many

Postby Billistic » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:18 am

I wonder how many of those rebuilding efforts have been attacked by the insurgents. Smile

Probably not as many as you think, the construction workers who build the buildings and the buildings are guarded by the American Army.
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:52 am

Never got all these people who say the WTC was blown up by Bush to rile the people into war; he runs America, not Holland, if Bush wanted a war he could just march on down to Dixie and call for some foriegner fragin.
Also, the gov lost more money than they could ever hope to re-make in the stock market crash of 2001, thanks in part to the WTC crash also of 01.
Billistic

Postby Billistic » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:22 am

Never got all these people who say the WTC was blown up by Bush to rile the people into war; he runs America, not Holland, if Bush wanted a war he could just march on down to Dixie and call for some foriegner fragin.
Also, the gov lost more money than they could ever hope to re-make in the stock market crash of 2001, thanks in part to the WTC crash also of 01.

Bush doesn't run America, the people do, the people of America are Bush's boss. If he wants to randomly attack countries with American tax dollars he'd need a good reason. If he attacked something without a good reason and everyone disagreed that'd make him a dictator.

Again, you're you have to think that the president and the vice president are business men, they have their own finances they're looking after.

Also, remember what helped pull America out of the depression.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:09 am

Billistic wrote:Also, remember what helped pull America out of the depression.

Lexapro?
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:46 am

I was pointing out that the american public, or rather the majority of them, have such itchy trigger fingers they'd go to war for any reason Bush or Clinton or any other leader gave them.
Sorry if i didn't word that well enough for you to understand, American isn't my first language (it's english).
Better ways there are to succeed in buisiness than bombing your own buisiness. You have to remember that these goy's had interests in the WTC and the blast didn't really help them out in the money stakes much. Then consider how rich they already are; would they risk it all on such a complex gamble just for another measly billion?
As for the depression, WW2 only helped America because they wern't involved in the destructive, fighting side of things, only the rewarding arms manufacture and export to the Eruropean troops side of things for the most part of the war. Something I hope for your sake you're not going to try and argue applies to Iraq or Afghanistan.

*why did I just feed him?*
Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:21 pm

*Fix the spelling and grammar.*

There were countries out there in the middle east with larger chances for blood money. Iraq was the least logical choice.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:36 am

Well since SPS didn't seem to get sacked by 9/11 truthers like it did last year, I thought this would be the appropriate thread to share this. I was trying to look up some dirt on Korey Rowe and Jason Bermas (the other two guys who worked on Loose Change) for my MST-ing of Loose Change, when I stumbled on this article. Apparently Alex Jones went completely apeshit after "Urinal Deuce" aired, and went into a long rant trying to debunk what the episode said. :lol:

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/111 ... k_911.html
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:42 am

What this episode said...?
Is he some kind of artard with mental problems or something?!
This episode's insightful coment on the large-scale socioeconomic and emotional impacts of leaving a doche in a Urinal is not to be ignored, not now or ever, never again, or else, got that!
Billistic

look

Postby Billistic » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:06 am

Look man, the Iraq war is like Maya Rudolph's career, she had her fun, now it's time to go.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”