LEAVE MATT AND TREY ALONE......

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

outlawg8

LEAVE MATT AND TREY ALONE......

Postby outlawg8 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:16 am

For ten years Matt and Trey have been slaving over at a studio making quality episodes for you bastards…. Do you appreciate them no you f*cking don’t you have to rattle your mouth of each time they make a episode that puts your panties in a bun. They are only f*cking human with out south park you would be jacking it to your Homer. 24/7 you conformist leave Matt and Trey alone right now or I’m bloody going to hunt you down you bloody drama queens and kick your bloody vaginal belch ASSES. LEAVE THEM ALONE RIGHT NOW.

lol sorry i had to make that gay parody i was bored. pardon me on my bad grammer i,m still hooked on phonics
Butters:-- please dont sell me to Paris hilton mom and dad.
Kenny_And_Me_Forever

Re: LEAVE MATT AND TREY ALONE......

Postby Kenny_And_Me_Forever » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:20 am

Are you being censoriously? We don't want another Chris Crocker. :parishilton:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:58 am

Thanks for telling us that this is a parody. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Tehkyoko2

Postby Tehkyoko2 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:13 am

Oh man, I know it's old by now but, i'd LOVE to see an ep where they make fun of Chris Cocker XD
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:25 am

DAMMIT! I wish I'd thought of it.

Keejit

Postby Keejit » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:39 am

MnT are human? I dunno about that one. It's a pretty out-there idea dude!

Did it ever occur to those that watch SP that MnT should be and are capable of suffering 'the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune' & various insults when they're so good at dishing out slagging and piss-takes themselves...???

No, clearly not.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:52 pm

outlawg8 wrote:For ten years Matt and Trey have been slaving over at a studio making quality episodes for you bastards…. Do you appreciate them no you f*cking don’t you have to rattle your mouth of each time they make a episode that puts your panties in a bun. They are only f*cking human with out south park you would be jacking it to your Homer. 24/7 you conformist leave Matt and Trey alone right now or I’m bloody going to hunt you down you bloody drama queens and kick your bloody vaginal belch ASSES. LEAVE THEM ALONE RIGHT NOW.

lol sorry i had to make that gay parody i was bored. pardon me on my bad grammer i,m still hooked on phonics

No. Matt and Trey would much rather be with people who actually give their real opinions on episodes and ideas than people like you, people who just say how great they are. If you want to know how they feel about honesty when it comes to writing, listen to the commentary for the episode "Free Hat".

And I win.
Last edited by ShaneHaughey on Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:40 pm

outlawg8 wrote:For ten years Matt and Trey have been slaving over at a studio making quality episodes for you bastards…. Do you appreciate them no you f*cking don’t you have to rattle your mouth of each time they make a episode that puts your panties in a bun. They are only f*cking human with out south park you would be jacking it to your Homer. 24/7 you conformist leave Matt and Trey alone right now or I’m bloody going to hunt you down you bloody drama queens and kick your bloody vaginal belch ASSES. LEAVE THEM ALONE RIGHT NOW.

Haha, you’re funny! Well, ok, I lied. :P

But seriously, what the hell are you talking about. Of course Matt and Trey are human. People are just expressing their opinions on episodes. You can’t expect them all to be good reviews. There’s a difference between being a fan of the series, and being a mindless robot who calls himself a “true” fan for loving every episode, finding nothing wrong with them, when Matt and Trey themselves have stated before that they don’t like every episode they’ve ever made either. Grow a brain, dude, and some solid opinions too while you’re at it.

I don’t know if you were being serious or not, but that goes out to the other fanatics that probably don’t know what they’re talking about half the time. :P
Last edited by Big-Will on Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote code
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
outlawg8

Postby outlawg8 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:02 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:

Haha, you’re funny! Well, ok, I lied. :P

But seriously, what the hell are you talking about. Of course Matt and Trey are human. People are just expressing their opinions on episodes. You can’t expect them all to be good reviews. There’s a difference between being a fan of the series, and being a mindless robot who calls himself a “true” fan for loving every episode, finding nothing wrong with them, when Matt and Trey themselves have stated before that they don’t like every episode they’ve ever made either. Grow a brain, dude, and some solid opinions too while you’re at it.

I don’t know if you were being serious or not, but that goes out to the other fanatics that probably don’t know what they’re talking about half the time. :P

I was just kidding around i know there are some bad episodes out there infact i name some bad episodes i didnt like in one of my posts. I just made that post for no good reason. I agree the episodes have been declining lately. Dont be upset because they make fun of Canada allot. tell terrance and philip I said hi.
Last edited by Big-Will on Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote code
Sgt. Sarge

Postby Sgt. Sarge » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:50 pm

Yosh! Life is good cause I want it that way.
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:46 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:...People are just expressing their opinions on episodes. You can’t expect them all to be good reviews. There’s a difference between being a fan of the series, and being a mindless robot who calls himself a “true” fan for loving every episode, finding nothing wrong with them, when Matt and Trey themselves have stated before that they don’t like every episode they’ve ever made either. Grow a brain, dude, and some solid opinions too while you’re at it.

Of all the episodes out to-date, I can only think of one that I didn't care too much about, but that doesn't mean it is without merit. Every episode has something in I like, does this mean I am a mindless robot?

========================

If anyone is interested, the comment I am tired of reading on this site (and I see it over and over when a new episode is coming up)

"This better be good"

Screw your "this better be good" comment. Why not wait for the episode to actually air before your start making threats? "This (episode) better be good" or else what? What the hell is going to happen? You'll stop watching? Good! maybe you'll stop commenting as well.
outlawg8

Postby outlawg8 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:42 pm

I hope Southpark Outlasts the simposns the newer shows have been so lame they need to get rid of the celebrity guest stars. and just use the orginal cast in more of the episodes.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:46 am

Misty_Park_3R wrote:
Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:...People are just expressing their opinions on episodes. You can’t expect them all to be good reviews. There’s a difference between being a fan of the series, and being a mindless robot who calls himself a “true” fan for loving every episode, finding nothing wrong with them, when Matt and Trey themselves have stated before that they don’t like every episode they’ve ever made either. Grow a brain, dude, and some solid opinions too while you’re at it.

Of all the episodes out to-date, I can only think of one that I didn't care too much about, but that doesn't mean it is without merit. Every episode has something in I like, does this mean I am a mindless robot?

========================

If anyone is interested, the comment I am tired of reading on this site (and I see it over and over when a new episode is coming up)

"This better be good"

Screw your "this better be good" comment. Why not wait for the episode to actually air before your start making threats? "This (episode) better be good" or else what? What the hell is going to happen? You'll stop watching? Good! maybe you'll stop commenting as well.

The difference between you and a robot is that you actually watch the episodes and then judge them, while mindless robots are pre-programmed to love it. There are people out there that if the final episode was just a blank screen giving out credit card information they would praise it as edgy and intelligent, and if you didn't get the secret message about South Park losing it's identity, then you're a retard.
That is the difference between you and a robot.
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”