you bunch of frigging PUSSIES!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ClownCarOnFire
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:53 am

Re: you bunch of frigging PUSSIES!

Postby ClownCarOnFire » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:00 pm

1st_national_cartman wrote:putting Jesus as an imaginary character!

I bet you don't put Muhammed as an imaginary character.

pussies

the critters were TOO sick, too.


Lame post is lame.

Also, I did see the other "Gods" at the being of the first one so chill out.
Drink Up Me Hearties, YoHo~
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Re: you bunch of frigging PUSSIES!

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:10 pm

1st_national_cartman wrote:putting Jesus as an imaginary character!

I bet you don't put Muhammed as an imaginary character.

pussies

the critters were TOO sick, too.


phailure of p0st
1st_national_cartman
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:57 am

Re: you bunch of frigging PUSSIES!

Postby 1st_national_cartman » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:18 pm

It's called posting on an Internet forum, you idiot from a crazy world where all speech is a form of manipulation.

Why don't you use hax0rs phonetics at me some more. That's super cool.
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: you bunch of frigging PUSSIES!

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:22 pm

So do you actually have a response to my last post or are you ready to just give up? Oh, and you mentioned shock gay sex. There wasn't any gay sex shown in the episode, only discussed. If that's shocking to you, then how have you even watched the show?
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18941
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: you bunch of frigging PUSSIES!

Postby Big-Will » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:35 pm

1st_national_cartman wrote:gratuitous gay shock porn is a substitute for IDEAS.

I don't know how you got past Season 5. "Butters' Very Own Episode" has explicit gay sex right in your face when Butters was looking for his dad at White Swallow.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
1st_national_cartman
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:57 am

Re: you bunch of frigging PUSSIES!

Postby 1st_national_cartman » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:47 pm

explicit gay sex right in your face? no it doesn't. it has nothing of the sort. it has it in the background in a joky way, with the funny chinese guy beforehand who says something unintelligible, and then there's all kinds of funny consequences - it was an important part of the show. it wasn't gratuitous, irrelevent NASTINESS.
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: you bunch of frigging PUSSIES!

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:50 pm

1st_national_cartman wrote:explicit gay sex right in your face? no it doesn't. it has nothing of the sort. it has it in the background in a joky way, with the funny chinese guy beforehand who says something unintelligible, and then there's all kinds of funny consequences - it was an important part of the show. it wasn't gratuitous, irrelevent NASTINESS.

And when was there gratuitous, irrelevant, NASTINESS in part two? If you were shocked by discussion and hearing about in part two, then you should've been even more horrified of what happened in #513. Idiot.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Re: you bunch of frigging PUSSIES!

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:52 pm

Rune wrote:Uh, maybe because the way people today see him is mostly imaginary?

Besides, Optimus Prime was there too. He's not imaginary and no one else is complaining.

Technically, Prime is, because he’s a fictional character from Transformers. In order to create a fictional character, one must, uhhh, use their imagination. :P
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
1st_national_cartman
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:57 am

Re: you bunch of frigging PUSSIES!

Postby 1st_national_cartman » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:05 pm

when was the irrelevant nastiness? man. if you don't know, then I really feel sorry for you. you can download the episode on the net with the worst bits cut out.
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: you bunch of frigging PUSSIES!

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:11 pm

1st_national_cartman wrote:when was the irrelevant nastiness? man. if you don't know, then I really feel sorry for you. you can download the episode on the net with the worst bits cut out.

I've seen this episode more times than you. Come on, name one time when there was gay sex on screen in the episode. I'll pay you.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Re: you bunch of frigging PUSSIES!

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:14 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:
1st_national_cartman wrote:when was the irrelevant nastiness? man. if you don't know, then I really feel sorry for you. you can download the episode on the net with the worst bits cut out.

I've seen this episode more times than you. Come on, name one time when there was gay sex on screen in the episode. I'll pay you.

Wait what the hell? When was there gay sex?
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: you bunch of frigging PUSSIES!

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:22 pm

No one has seen it. I'm thinking this guy is just a troll.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
1st_national_cartman
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:57 am

Re: you bunch of frigging PUSSIES!

Postby 1st_national_cartman » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:24 pm

what the hell are you talk about.

in part 1, you see the superfriends, except Jesus and muhamad are absent. "that's cool", thinks I. They know Comedy's Justwork won't allow muhamad, so they've done it like that.

if it turns out Cartman's been feeding them all LSD then I suppose in terms of 'story' that won't matter. But both scenes with the critters were WAY too sick. They should be ashamed that all these little prepubescent web-weenies don't even KNOW what bit was the most sick thing ever said on american TV
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: you bunch of frigging PUSSIES!

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:26 pm

1st_national_cartman wrote:what the hell are you talk about.

in part 1, you see the superfriends, except Jesus and muhamad are absent. "that's cool", thinks I. They know Comedy's Justwork won't allow muhamad, so they've done it like that.

if it turns out Cartman's been feeding them all LSD then I suppose in terms of 'story' that won't matter. But both scenes with the critters were WAY too sick. They should be ashamed that all these little prepubescent web-weenies don't even KNOW what bit was the most sick thing ever said on american TV

1- So now your story is changing. First there was a gay sex on screen, now you're complaining about what was said.
2- You're nothing more than a troll.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
1st_national_cartman
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:57 am

Re: you bunch of frigging PUSSIES!

Postby 1st_national_cartman » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:32 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:First there was a gay sex on screen, now you're complaining about what was said.


huh? you're the only one with gay sex on the mind. you know what's weird is how you get all defensive like this, like i've rocked your "universe" or something! go on, throw some more childish abuse at this non-line-toeing invader of your world! lol

Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests