South Park finally made me cry again

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

KYLEZ#1FAN

Re: South Park finally made me cry again

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:39 pm

I totally agree, man. I laughed like a hyena at times during all three parts of Imaginationland, and almost started to cry a few times. Such as when Kyle died. I closed my eyes in disbelief, and when I opened them back up, and looked at the TV screen, all I saw was his grey, mouth-opened, eyes-opened face. It scared me a little, and I almost started to cry. I was happy again when they finally revieved him, but I was shaking like a mad person. South Park's the only show that I've ever been able to do that for. It has impacted my life so much, as much as Santa Claus, Luke Skywalker, and more than any real people. The show has made me laugh, cry, scream at my TV screen like an idoit, shake nervously, squeal like the twisted fangirl I am inside, and many more. That's the power this show has. It's been a fabulous run, and the world will be a hell of alot different when it ends. Thank you very much, Matt and Trey, for making me more insane than I already was, before I discovered this great, hilarious, politically incorrect, incredible show.

Phew.
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
SouthPark_Girl

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:15 am

I totally agree with you KYLEZ#1FAN!

South park is the greatest show in the world. South park can make me laugh, cry, sing, and yell at the tv when they try to kill off a beloved character. Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman and every episode and moment in South Park have made a bigger impact in my life more then the people that surround me at home or at school. We should all thank Trey Parker and Matt Stone and the South Park Crew for making such a great, emotional, funny television show that anyone with a brain and a sense of humor can enjoy. :D
Kenny is SEXY, Kyle is YUMMY, Stan is CUTE and Cartmans UGLY. XD

Postby 203177 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:24 am

yeah, those guys are really talented we should applaud them for doing such a great job. :D
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:59 am

[quote="SouthPark_Girl"]I totally agree with you KYLEZ#1FAN!

South park is the greatest show in the world. South park can make me laugh, cry, sing, and yell at the tv when they try to kill off a beloved character. Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman and every episode and moment in South Park have made a bigger impact in my life more then the people that surround me at home or at school. We should all thank Trey Parker and Matt Stone and the South Park Crew for making such a great, emotional, funny television show that anyone with a brain and a sense of humor can enjoy. :D[/quote]

Yeah I totally thank Trey and Matt for this AMAZING tv show as yes, it has made me laugh, cry and sometimes shout at the TV when Cartman was being an ass hole to Kyle lol but anyway, yeah anyone with a brain and sense of humor should ALL watch this show cause it can be a big inpact on your life and teach you alot of things that people around could never teach.....not even school. So once again thank you South Park for making me a more confident and happy person! hip hip haray! xoxox :D
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List

Postby 203177 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:02 pm

yeah, matt and trey are the best! 8)

Code:

KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:23 pm

SouthPark_Girl wrote:I totally agree with you KYLEZ#1FAN!

South park is the greatest show in the world. South park can make me laugh, cry, sing, and yell at the tv when they try to kill off a beloved character. Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman and every episode and moment in South Park have made a bigger impact in my life more then the people that surround me at home or at school. We should all thank Trey Parker and Matt Stone and the South Park Crew for making such a great, emotional, funny television show that anyone with a brain and a sense of humor can enjoy. :D

Whoo! Yeah, South Park can make me sing as well. That's a good one I forgot. I have memorized all of the songs in the movie, and most of the songs in episodes. I also absolutley have to sing the theme song when it comes on. But, I agree, Matt and Trey deserve a virtual round of applause.

Clap clap clap.

"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
candies

Postby candies » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:39 pm

To me, South Park has some great storylines, Characters and a lot of punch line jokes about almost everything that you've could think of. :)
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:41 pm

oh yeah I forgot about that, yeah South Park does make me sing too like the song they sang at the end of "The Night Of The Living Homeless" I sing that song along with the boys every time I watch that episode and I've memorized every song in the movie too, especially "Kyle's mum's a bitch" by Cartman. Trey and Matt are awesome song writers too!
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
candies

Postby candies » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:43 pm

I wonder if they're going to do a musical episode like " Helen Keller: The Musical". That'll will be impressively.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:06 am

Pip303 wrote:oh yeah I forgot about that, yeah South Park does make me sing too like the song they sang at the end of "The Night Of The Living Homeless" I sing that song along with the boys every time I watch that episode and I've memorized every song in the movie too, especially "Kyle's mum's a bitch" by Cartman. Trey and Matt are awesome song writers too!

Ah yes, the California Love song. Every time I've seen that episode since the encore the night after it premiered, I've sang along with them, and probably will every time I see that episode in the future. They sound so cute singing it.

"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.

Postby 203177 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:06 pm

i usually lip sing to the south park movie songs i know all the lyrics to them.

Code:

WhatevaIWaunt

Postby WhatevaIWaunt » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:35 am

"Imaginationland" (all three parts) was the best South Park episode since "Trapped in the Closet". I mean it. It was wildly funny, well written, intelligent, touching, creepy, bizarre, emphasized the stupidity of adults and authority, had a terrifying Cartman bit, had really strong emotional content in it, and even managed to poke in a little bit of Stan and Kyle friendship. The only thing it was missing was a Kenny death, but well, you can't have everything, and it would've been hard to fit into the story without changing alot of it. It was without a doubt one of the best-plotted episodes ever, right up with "Scott Tenormen Must Die" and "Best Friends Forever". And the directing was superb, good enough for a movie, even though I'm glad they made it three episodes instead. If it dosen't win some kind of award in the next year I'll kill myself.
stanandwendy4ever

Postby stanandwendy4ever » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:36 pm

I cried when Stan broke up with Wendy, when Kenny died in Kenny Dies, and when I felt awful for Stan when Kyle got partnered up with Wendy in the egg episode. All my friends think that I'm a freak because I think of South Park of more than just a comedy. I actually care about the characters like in a normal show, and I think of them as people, not pieces of paper. I like Family Guy, but I don't really think of the characters the same way, since the whole show just focuses on making you laugh. Am I really a freak for thinking that way?
Oh yeah, and I also have kind of a crush on :unhoodedkenny:. Is that creepy?
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:50 pm

What always got me was the scene in "Ike's Wee Wee," where Ike's trying to be a little brother to Kyle, as well as trying to avoid his bris, and jumps up to hug him. Serious "Awwwww" moment.
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:38 am

stanandwendy4ever wrote:I cried when Stan broke up with Wendy, when Kenny died in Kenny Dies, and when I felt awful for Stan when Kyle got partnered up with Wendy in the egg episode. All my friends think that I'm a freak because I think of South Park of more than just a comedy. I actually care about the characters like in a normal show, and I think of them as people, not pieces of paper. I like Family Guy, but I don't really think of the characters the same way, since the whole show just focuses on making you laugh. Am I really a freak for thinking that way?
Oh yeah, and I also have kind of a crush on :unhoodedkenny:. Is that creepy?

No, I'm much worse, I'm completly in love with Kenny it's not only a crush.
Yeah, Trey and Matt's cartoon changed my life! I thought when I would watch it was only a cool cartoon and then some day I would never see again but then I watched the film and tried to watch the series and Ilasted a month and waited months inpaciently to see again!

I finally fell in love with a human and saw the "perfect" friends for me! Man, I still wish cool friends as Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny. As she said, I see them as normal boys, I can't see as a cartoon.

And South Park teached me several things as jews, chinese mafia and others things!
Whatever... I love the show, I would change as they get into Middle School, be a little taller and make friendship with girls but the rest is perfect. :mrgreen:

Kisses and Happy New Year!

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”