An Obsession with Balls and Ball Sucking

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Zubby

An Obsession with Balls and Ball Sucking

Postby Zubby » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:50 pm

While watching Imaginationland pts. 1-3, it struck me that balls are a recurring theme in South Park. Especially ball sucking. "Suck my balls" is probably the insulting phrase most used in the show. It seems like most of the time the ball-related dialog comes from Cartman, so maybe it's an obsession on his part.

I don't get any particular meaning from this, I'm sure Matt and Trey just think balls are funny. If someone wanted to argue that there's something more to it, however, go ahead.

What I want to do with this topic is start compiling a list of testicle-related events in South Park. Everything from a list of all the times someone said "suck my balls' to other events involving balls.

When adding to this list, try to keep episodes in order.

Here's a couple to start off the top of my head:

"Bigger, Longer & Uncu"t: at the end of the Unkle Fucka song, Terrance (or is it Philip) says "suck my balls".

"Bigger, Longer & Uncut": In a scene set in the classroom, Cartman tells Mr. Garrison to suck his balls.

Episode 112-"Mecha-Streisand" Cartman thinks 'roshambo' means two people taking turns kicking each other in the nuts. Later, Robert Smith does it to Cartman.

Episode 412-"4th Grade": Cartman tells Ms. Choksondik to suck his balls. Later, this becomes part of the reason why she finds Mr. Garrison for advice.
Zubby
angeldeb82

Re: An Obsession with Balls and Ball Sucking

Postby angeldeb82 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:36 pm

Zubby wrote:While watching Imaginationland pts. 1-3, it struck me that balls are a recurring theme in South Park. Especially ball sucking. "Suck my balls" is probably the insulting phrase most used in the show. It seems like most of the time the ball-related dialog comes from Cartman, so maybe it's an obsession on his part.

I don't get any particular meaning from this, I'm sure Matt and Trey just think balls are funny. If someone wanted to argue that there's something more to it, however, go ahead.

What I want to do with this topic is start compiling a list of testicle-related events in South Park. Everything from a list of all the times someone said "suck my balls' to other events involving balls.

When adding to this list, try to keep episodes in order.

Here's a couple to start off the top of my head:

"Bigger, Longer & Uncu"t: at the end of the Unkle Fucka song, Terrance (or is it Philip) says "suck my balls".

"Bigger, Longer & Uncut": In a scene set in the classroom, Cartman tells Mr. Garrison to suck his balls.

Episode 112-"Mecha-Streisand" Cartman thinks 'roshambo' means two people taking turns kicking each other in the nuts. Later, Robert Smith does it to Cartman.

Episode 412-"4th Grade": Cartman tells Ms. Choksondik to suck his balls. Later, this becomes part of the reason why she finds Mr. Garrison for advice.

You forgot one thing:

Episode 807-"The Jeffersons": Stan's mother Sharon warns the boys not to sleep with Michael Jefferson [i.e. Michael Jackson] again, and Cartman responds: "Well, excuse my French, Mrs. Marsh, but you can suck my fat, hairy balls!"

Episode 1013-"Go God Go XII": The phrase of "Suck my balls!" is used many times:

1. When Cartman argues with Past Cartman on the phone, the latter shouts, "Suck my balls!" and the former responds, "No, YOU suck my balls!" :cartmanlaugh:
2. When Cartman calls Kyle on the phone, Kyle says, "Suck my balls, fat ass!" and Cartman responds, "I will. I will suck your balls, Kyle. Just stop me from freezing myself, and I will get down on my knees, and I will suck your balls. I will suck 'em dry, Kyle."
3. When Cartman gets a call from his future self at the end, the response was, "Oh, suck my balls, Kyle!" :mrgreen:
Still the same as it ever was.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:26 pm

"Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classcis"

Mr. Hankey: Howdy-ho, folks. We're gonna do somethin' a little bit different tonight. Instead of our normal thing, we're just gonna sit back and enjoy some holiday songs. And if ya don't like it, well, I guess you can suck my tiny little balls.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:04 am

Episode 1013 - Go God Go XII
Cartman says 'Suck my balls" at least six times.
He tells it to himself:
Cartman in the future calls present day Cartman: Suck my balls!
Cartman in future: No, you suck my balls!! Just listen to me for one minute!
and Cartman in the future has this phone conversation with Kyle:
Kyle: Suck my balls, fatass.
Cartman: ... I will. I will suck your balls, Kyle. Just stop me from freezing myself, and I will get down on my knees, and I will suck your balls. I'll suck 'em dry, Kyle.
Zubby
ushankasrockmysocks

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:46 pm

In "Cartoon Wars Part One," when Cartman is speeding away from the injured Kyle on his bicycle, Kyle yells "I won't let you win!" to which Cartman yells back, "Suck my balls, Kyle!" :lol:

I'm starting to agree: he really seems to be rather...er....fixated on balls.... :shock: :roll: :mrgreen:
ushankasrockmysocks

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:56 am

In Casa Bonita, Cartman says "Kiss my balls, *sshole!" to Kyle.

I think this list could get pretty long....
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:36 pm

4th Grade
Cartman:Suck my balls
Choksondik:Present them. You said suck my balls well whip 'em out and I'll suck 'em.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
SweaterGirl

Postby SweaterGirl » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:54 am

"Let's Fighting Love" - "protect my balls".

Balls are funny, and funny looking. Yeah, I said it.
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:39 am

Tonight's episode, The List, had Butters kicking Wendy in the 'nuts', and some discussion about how girls don't have nuts.
Zubby
stupidrandy

Postby stupidrandy » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:43 am

I dont recall ever hearing anyone in South Park ever saying "Eat my balls". Now that would be funny. :zombiekenny:
"Ok, now on too double penatration boy's".--Kyle's Jew dad!
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:44 am

"Rainforest Schmainforest"--As the class heads for Costa Rica, Cartman groans about how the whole experience is "gonna suck donkey b@lls!"
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:52 am

Balls jokes have been reoccurring since the beginning of the series. Personally, they still make me lol to this day, so I don’t have too much of a problem with it. Just one of those things that makes SP what it is, I guess. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:05 am

"Cancelled"--Ike said the ol' "SMB" at the beginning of the ep.
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:19 am

How could we have missed Freak Strike, the episode where Butters wears fake balls on his chin?
Zubby
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:11 am

It's carried over to other shows as well! Just tonight on Ugly Betty, Vanessa Williams said it, but it was more of an exclamation in the throws of defeat.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”