An Obsession with Balls and Ball Sucking

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

AngusMcTavish

Re: An Obsession with Balls and Ball Sucking

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:27 pm

^ :roll: That's nothing. On another outside source, I believe Geena Davis told somebody to "SMD" in the movie, The Long Kiss Goodnight.

Something about her we don't know about?? :?
ushankasrockmysocks

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:04 am

What I find more interesting than the, er, general topic of balls on the show, is how often Cartman alone has referred to them through the years. There are some good examples here already. But I think there're a lot more we could add...

How many times now has Cartman said the phrase, "You're breakin' my balls!" *snork* We actually did kinda see them break in Cartman's nightmare in Imaginationland II.

In "The Snuke" Cartman tells Kyle that he's gonna send a picture to him through his camera-phone. Then, laughing, Cartman sticks the phone down his pants and takes the picture. Kyle looks at it on the screen, not knowing what it is. He asks Cartman what it is. "It's my balls! Hahahahahaha!"

The list is growing.

Seriously.....I'm really starting to think this kid has a fixation on 'em. And especially in relation to Kyle. Creepy, dudes.
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:17 am

Wow, how could you guys forget the episode devoted to Chef's Salty Chocolate Balls? That wa probably the biggest ball sucking gag that wasn't initiated by Cartman in any way.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:18 am

Indigo Rose wrote:Wow, how could you guys forget the episode devoted to Chef's Salty Chocolate Balls? That wa probably the biggest ball sucking gag that wasn't initiated by Cartman in any way.

I think it's because we're remembering these balls-related scenes randomly. I'll watch an episode I haven't seen in a while, notice a reference to balls, then post it here.

What we need to do, if we're really serious about compiling a list of ball events in SP, is be more methodical about it (although I'm not sure why we'd want to do it at all). Maybe everyone who is interested could pick an episode, watch it or read the script online, then report any ball jokes here.
Zubby
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:15 am

"Cow Days!" Almost forgot that one!

When they're trying to train Cartman in bull-riding, and they end up with a rather old bull that can barely walk, Kyle hits it in the b@lls with a snowball. Shore 'nuff, you see 'em.

There's another ep where, upon building a snowman, Kenny suggests adding a marble sack with the carrot they're gonna use, and holds both to show what he's getting at. Which ep was that, "Mecha-Streisand?"
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:25 pm

lets fighting love, we see cartmans balls
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:51 am

I remember that I was going to bring this up somewhere else, but it really belongs here.
It seems that whenever there's a DFW New Beetle Club meeting where a new member is attending, we invariably bring up "balls", and scare them off. Only the ball-hardened survive... Ok, that sounded better in my head.
ushankasrockmysocks

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:31 pm

In "Probably", when Stan and Kyle discover that Cartman is ripping off all the kids....

Cartman: Dude, if God is all understanding, He wouldn't send us to Hell. Even Sister Anne told me that!
Kyle: Then why didn't you tell us?!
Cartman: My brain is of a much larger size than you guys'. I couldn't expect you to understand, not until you actually saw the cash flow!
Kyle: The only thing of yours that's larger in size is you big fat *ss!
Cartman: [rolling in his money] Suck my balls!

Man. One awesome thing about the Imaginationland Trilogy is that now, anytime, in any episode, that we hear Cartman say "suck my balls" it's automatically hysterical. Anyone agree?
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:44 pm

ushankasrockmysocks wrote:Man. One awesome thing about the Imaginationland Trilogy is that now, anytime, in any episode, that we hear Cartman say "suck my balls" it's automatically hysterical. Anyone agree?

Yeah, it does seem funnier now. It's gone from a tossed off insult to something that has some weight behind it.
Zubby
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:06 pm

Cartman: Okay I'm going to take a picture with my cellphone.
Kyle: Okay.
Cartman: Hehe hehe
Kyle: What is that?
Cartman: It's my balls!
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:25 am

Zubby wrote:
ushankasrockmysocks wrote:Man. One awesome thing about the Imaginationland Trilogy is that now, anytime, in any episode, that we hear Cartman say "suck my balls" it's automatically hysterical. Anyone agree?

Yeah, it does seem funnier now. It's gone from a tossed off insult to something that has some weight behind it.

Now whenever they show the eps or once they release the DVD, fans all over creation will be playing a drinking game, taking a swig whenever Cartman refers to his balls.

Don't look at me like that; you know someone will.

Another ballsy mention is in "Go God Go," where Mr. Dawkins admires the "balls" Garrison has, as far as expressing opinions, but there's still good double entendre there.
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:15 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:Now whenever they show the eps or once they release the DVD, fans all over creation will be playing a drinking game, taking a swig whenever Cartman refers to his balls.

Don't look at me like that; you know someone will.

That's a good idea! Well, not a GOOD idea, but you know what I mean.
When I was in college , we used to play a David Leterman drinking game. You'd watch Letterman with a drink in hand, and whenever someone said 'Dave' or 'Paul', you drank.

Two more:
Passion of the Jew: Cartman says something like "if Mel Gibson were here I'd be on my knees licking his balls.

Awesome-o: Cartman (as Awsome-o) tells Kyle to suck his balls.
Zubby
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:12 am

How about in "Tweek's Coffee?" Mr. Tweek, when seeing what he's up against with Harbucks, mentions how they really have his b@lls in...

...a vice grip
...a Salad Shooter
...a Juicemaker

I think I liked the "Salad Shooter" bit the best out of the three.
tjrd

Postby tjrd » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:39 pm

712 - All about Mormons
Gary (to Stan): You got a lot of growing up to do buddy. Suck my balls. (leaves)
Cartman: Damn, that kid is cool, huh?

1001 - The return of Chef
Man from Super Adventure Club: Hello boys. You are becoming quite a thorn in my balls.

617 - Red sleigh down
Santa: I just couldn't let him live. He shocked Santa's balls!

806 - Goobacks
Mr. Garrison: (writes on board) The sad girl loves to put balls in her mouth.

And of course, the rock sculptures in the cave in 1006 - Manbearpig.
Let's fighting love!
jacquesmoran

Postby jacquesmoran » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:23 pm

One of the things that first attracted me to SP was that, finally, at long last, someone depicted boys talking in the actual vulgar way i remember from my youth. As long as there were no adults around we talked like the soparano crew... Anyway, as to the question of, "Why all the ball-talk?" A couple of answers that don't involve latent homosexuality: 1) Competitive transgression. There is a certain prestige in being the poet laureate of shock language and Cartman wants the title. Guy-on-guy ball-sucking is most certainly beyond the pale in our homophobic world and, thus, fertile territory for the curser. 2) Inverted transgression = boundary. Eric is not a guy in a bathhouse; when he makes his testicular statements he speaks in the same tradition as, "Go jump in a lake." He expects you not to do so. Furthermore, he expects the listener to be deeply insulted, and also expresses his own notions of what is unacceptable. cheers all,

Return to “General South Park Discussion”