How many ladies liked/ guys hated the episode "More Crap"

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ShaneHaughey

Re: How many ladies liked/ guys hated the episode "More Crap"

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:37 am

Cartman Rules! wrote:
PeterCoffin wrote:I don't get how people could like South Park as an entity and hate this episode. They have been poop and fart jokes from day one. Nowadays, they are just making smart ones.

Sometimes you want to do something dumb and they did. It's all fun.

I could not agree with you more. Very well said.

Read my reply.
It's one thing to like the episode, that's fine. It's another to say that it'd hard to understand why people don't like the episode if they like the show. It just seems like people who say that haven't watched much of the past, I dunno, four-five years.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:26 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:I don't plan on watching this on DVD after I listen to the commentaries.

I do, but I'm going to fast forward to the end so I can watch the turd come out of Randy, then I'll rewind it so it looks like it's going back up inside. *turd comes out of randy, turd goes up in randy. turd comes out of randy, turd goes up in randy... etc.*
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:40 am

BRMBug wrote:I do, but I'm going to fast forward to the end so I can watch the turd come out of Randy, then I'll rewind it so it looks like it's going back up inside. *turd comes out of randy, turd goes up in randy. turd comes out of randy, turd goes up in randy... etc.*

To bad my DVR only has 1/4 and 1/15 speed rewind. :lol:

I'll probably watch the episode on my Quick Time player so I can rewind with sound. :cartmanevillaugh:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:15 am

gtaca2005 wrote:I'll probably watch the episode on my Quick Time player so I can rewind with sound. :cartmanevillaugh:

XDDD Can you imagine the sound? "HAAAHHHHGHH!!! ... AAAAAHHHHGGGAAH!!"

EDIT: Holy sh*t dude. :lol: I just remembered I had that clip downloaded from here, and I just played it back and forth in QT. No pun intended, but that's the funniest sh*t I've seen/done in a while. And I don't usually like it when videos are shown faster or slower or backwards, but if there's anything that that should be done to, it's this clip.
Death26

Postby Death26 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:49 pm

CartmansGoldenTicket wrote:I enjoyed the episode overall. I didn't LOVE it where I bursted out laughing, but I still enjoyed it. My favorite parts were more of the Bono stuff rather than the crap stuff. Like where they say Bono is helping kids in Africa and then all he does is point and dance and go "yeah yeah yeah!" Those were the big highlights of the episode to me. But overall, I liked it. :P

yeah me to i thought all they Bono stuff was so funny, especally the part when we found out that Bono himself is a peice of crap!
stupidrandy

Postby stupidrandy » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:43 pm

BRMBug wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:I don't plan on watching this on DVD after I listen to the commentaries.

I do, but I'm going to fast forward to the end so I can watch the turd come out of Randy, then I'll rewind it so it looks like it's going back up inside. *turd comes out of randy, turd goes up in randy. turd comes out of randy, turd goes up in randy... etc.*

All I can say is wow.
"Ok, now on too double penatration boy's".--Kyle's Jew dad!
FatCrack

Postby FatCrack » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:25 pm

im a guy but i looooved that episode! maybe not as good as the other ones maybe one of the worst in season 11 but still season 11 might just be the best season ever
For what? You're arresting me for what? I'm not allowed to stand up for myself? I thought this was a free country? Oh i'm sorry I thought this America. Sorry, I thought this was America.
A SouthPark Orange

Postby A SouthPark Orange » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:10 am

I thought it was okay: I laughed at the "emmy award winning series" and the "You just don't understand!"
When I first read about the episode, I wasn't even sure I'd watch it, since I'm not that much of a fan of strong toilet humor, but it really wasn't as bad as some people make it out to be, imo.
Pip: Besides, I hate french people.
Faith-1

Postby Faith-1 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:35 am

I thought this episode was ok, but I don't think i will watch it again anytime soon.

The best part was when Randy was taking the first, and last crap.
Phase 1: Collect Underpants
Phase 2: ??????
Phase 3: Profit
SouthPark_Girl

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:46 am

I didn't think it was funny. It was like "A million little fibers and Goobacks." episodes to me....

I don't think I'll ever re watch it again, cause it sucked ass. But i love the rest of the episodes in that season.
One of the worst episodes.
Kenny is SEXY, Kyle is YUMMY, Stan is CUTE and Cartmans UGLY. XD
Sasa42

Postby Sasa42 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:09 pm

I'm a girl and I LOVED it. I was busting a gut I found it so funny. I'm all for poop and fart jokes.
I guess I'm slightly biased seeing as I think any Randy based episode is automatically gold.

Then again, I'm also one of the few people who loves "A Million Little Fibers" (please don't hate me :D )
Hello, I'm a British person!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”