Who do you really want them to "get"?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: Who do you really want them to "get"?

Postby BRMBug » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:40 am

No fair. You get all the fun ads where you are. All I get are ones for Kia with the crying gas station guy, Old Spice/Semi-Pro conglomerations, and the occasional Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

They did already rip on KFC a little in The Death Of Eric Cartman.
Basically, the only thing that makes KFC chicken any good is the breading and skin.

I can't be certain, but I think the only reason they haven't done Dr. Phil is that everyone else has ripped on him, and they've kind of missed the window for tearing him a new orifice.
buttersandikerule

Postby buttersandikerule » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:46 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:Me and my friends think that they will make fun of Hannah Montana soon, it just makes sense. I can imagine all the fourth grade girls going crazy for her.

I hope so.
I'd also like to see them rip on Richard Simons. [unless they've already done it] :zombiekenny: :chaos:
Buttersandikerule
marvel_freak_42 wrote: I feel like a assh*le today so you die.

Professer Chaos: Where I go destruction will follow!
Muahahahahah
BigBroflovskiFan

Postby BigBroflovskiFan » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:36 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:Me and my friends think that they will make fun of Hannah Montana soon, it just makes sense. I can imagine all the fourth grade girls going crazy for her.

It'd be funny if they did, but that seems like it'd be too similar to "Stupid Spoiled Whore" (Girls going crazy over some bitch, realizing they're completely stupid for doing so... yeah)

I wish they'd get Dr. Phil - he's just such a douche. It'd be hilarious. I know everyone else had already ripped on him, but everyone had ripped on Michael Jackson by the time they got to "The Jeffersons", and it was still funny =P
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:50 pm

BigBroflovskiFan wrote:
I wish they'd get Dr. Phil - he's just such a douche. It'd be hilarious. I know everyone else had already ripped on him, but everyone had ripped on Michael Jackson by the time they got to "The Jeffersons", and it was still funny =P

I wholeheartedly concur. Dr. Phil sucks.
jacquesmoran

Postby jacquesmoran » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:38 pm

Definitely Anne Coulter. i'd heard of her, but was not familiar with her work, when i came upon a copy of one of her books at the local library. Holy crap! i could only get through a couple of pages, such hateful invective and deeply, deeply irrational leaps of logic... "No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the general public." i suspect she doesn't believe much of what she says, but knows that poison sells, at least amongst the move-your-lips-when-you-read crowd. Regardless, for the crime of stirring the pots of intolerance and hatred, for rubbing salt into the wounds of a divided nation, let her face a south-parking. cheers all,
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:25 pm

even though he is my favorite actor, i want them to make fun of steve carell!
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:29 pm

Soulja Boy.
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:58 pm

...Or just how generic Rap has gotten lately.

They need to tear into Oprah some more. I never get tired of that.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”