The reason to finally stop watching South Park

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: The reason to finally stop watching South Park

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:20 am

Nope, I sure don't. :wink:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
josh gura
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:47 pm

Re: The reason to finally stop watching South Park

Postby josh gura » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:00 pm

this was an excellent episode. matt and trey are so far over some of your heads its silly. for those of you that thought this episode sucked, there were worse episodes. but i would gladly take the worst south park episode than any south park episode any of you would produce. why? because its matt and trey that i am a fan of. about celebrities... people dont get lots money by accident. its from alot of conquering and domination, hard work and divine intervention. and luck. remember, stan's dad said "there are gods and clods" if you are complaining about rich people, what does that make you? i know i am a clod for even responding to this sorry thread.

ps:
listen to frank zappa's album Joe's Garage and discover all the south park references, you'll love it.
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: The reason to finally stop watching South Park

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:11 pm

Gerald, Kyle's dad, said "Gods and clods." and because you obviously don't know the difference between the two I will ignore everything you say.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
clone
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:52 am

Re: The reason to finally stop watching South Park

Postby clone » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:47 pm

skacraze330 wrote:Jakovasaur (spell check) was a lame episode but i did not stop watching south park because of it......I wasn't into the Britney Episode either but i'm not gonna give up that easily.........They have been making this show for 12 seasons.....They are bound to make mistakes......you would too. A real fan would not stop watching because of 1 or even 2 bad episodes. Guaranteed you'll watch next wednesday..... :unhoodedkenny: the episode was not just calling out the media......I saw them showing how it is both britney's fault and the media its more complex than a simple its the media's fault/parents/or britney's its a combination.



I highly agree.Britneys new look in my opinion was the worst episode ever on South Park, not because of celebrities, because I couldnt get into it and it was kind of boring, the enidng was good though.But Im not gonna give up because of one lame episode. :)
You shall respect my athority!!
KennyMcCormickRocks
Posts: 368
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:49 am

Re: The reason to finally stop watching South Park

Postby KennyMcCormickRocks » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:19 am

Why do you ignore everyone? :unhoodedkenny: :craig: :craig: :craig: :craig: :craig:
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: The reason to finally stop watching South Park

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:43 am

I ignore people who don't know what they're talking about or don't try to have reasonable discourse.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
KennyMcCormickRocks
Posts: 368
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:49 am

Re: The reason to finally stop watching South Park

Postby KennyMcCormickRocks » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:14 am

:craig: :craig: :craig: :craig: :craig: :craig: :craig: :craig: :craig:I don't ignore anyone
KennyMcCormickRocks
Posts: 368
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:49 am

Re: The reason to finally stop watching South Park

Postby KennyMcCormickRocks » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:19 am

The big wheel death rally game is soooooo AWESOME! :D :D :D :D :D
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: The reason to finally stop watching South Park

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:23 am

Stop double posting. Use the edit button and stay on-topic. If you want to talk about the game, make a topic.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
KennyMcCormickRocks
Posts: 368
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:49 am

Re: The reason to finally stop watching South Park

Postby KennyMcCormickRocks » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:47 am

:twisted: :craig: :twisted: :craig: :twisted: :craig: :twisted: :craig:
clone
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:52 am

Re: The reason to finally stop watching South Park

Postby clone » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:29 am

KennyMcCormickRocks wrote:Why do you ignore everyone? :unhoodedkenny: :craig: :craig: :craig: :craig: :craig:

Sorry, I only read comments on the first and last page :( I'll read more this time.
You shall respect my athority!!
KennyMcCormickRocks
Posts: 368
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:49 am

Re: The reason to finally stop watching South Park

Postby KennyMcCormickRocks » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:12 am

Shane is evil :twisted:
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: The reason to finally stop watching South Park

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:04 am

You're pathetic. It's starting to get funny.XD
That's how it's down here on the farm!
KennyMcCormickRocks
Posts: 368
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:49 am

Re: The reason to finally stop watching South Park

Postby KennyMcCormickRocks » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:11 pm

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :craig: :craig: :craig: :craig: :craig: :craig:
Pip Tweek
Posts: 5101
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:15 am

Re: The reason to finally stop watching South Park

Postby Pip Tweek » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:10 am

josh gura wrote:this was an excellent episode. matt and trey are so far over some of your heads its silly. for those of you that thought this episode sucked, there were worse episodes. but i would gladly take the worst south park episode than any south park episode any of you would produce. why? because its matt and trey that i am a fan of.



Welcome to the BBS; we were in desperate need of a pompous, naive pseudo-intellectual, and you're filling the role superbly!


josh gura wrote:people dont get lots money by accident. its from alot of conquering and domination, hard work and divine intervention. and luck. remember, stan's dad said "there are gods and clods" if you are complaining about rich people, what does that make you? i know i am a clod for even responding to this sorry thread.


It was KYLE'S dad, and you are indeed a clod, but to an extent you're obviously not aware of.

josh gura wrote:ps:
listen to frank zappa's album Joe's Garage and discover all the south park references, you'll love it.


p.s. Frank Zappa would hate you if he met you.

Have a nice day.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests