Who dosn't like Season 12 so far?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

payomagetotheballs

Re: Who dosn't like Season 12 so far?

Postby payomagetotheballs » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:32 pm

mykmedia wrote:
yayablahblah wrote:i think this new season is amazing and will probably go down as the best one yet...i normally wouldnt join a forum, but i have been blown away by these two episodes, and i wanted to see what everyone thought about it...

and i really think everyone who has posted bullsh*t commentaries on these episodes are totally missing the point...totally. the britney episode was so great.

i have liked everything trey and matt have done without being fanatical about it, and i think that they have broken new ground...

i keep hearing people talk about wanting to see more kenny death...save kenny! kill yourself!

sweet dude

I TOTALLY AGREE
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SEASONS
MNT JUST GET SMARTER
THIS LAST EPISODE WAS NOT MEANT TO MAKE YOU LAUGH
IT WAS MEANT TO MAKE YOU THINK!
I'M SO PISSED OFF ABOUT EVERYONE WANTING KENNY
IF YOU WANT STUPID LOW BROW HUMOR WATCH FAMILY GUY
SOUTH PARK HAS SUBSTANCE
THEIR FIRST TWO SEASONS DIDN'T BECAUSE THEY WERE JUST f*cking AROUND
BUT BY NOW
SEASON 12
THEY'RE MAKING VERY GOOD POINTS
THEY DIDN'T WIN PEABODY AWARDS AND EMMYS FOR NOTHING
THIS EPISODE WAS ABOUT THE SICK OBESSION WE ALL HAVE TO WATCH CELEBRITIES FALL
IT WASN'T JUST ABOUT BRITANY
EXPECT THEM TO MAKE MORE VITAL POINTS
BECAUSE I THINK THEY'RE AT THE POINT WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN AT IT FOR SO LONG THAT DON'T CARE IF THEY LOOSE FANS AT THE EXPENSE OF MAKING A POINT
THEY DON'T NEED TO MAKE DICK AND FART JOKES ANY MORE
I THINK BY NOW ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO STUPID TO WATCH SOUTH PARK AND FULLY UNDERSTAND IT

yes. amen brother. if you want low brow comedy, watch f*ckin family guy
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:34 pm

Yet again, they copy and paste those responses. They are trolls. The fact that you quoted each one separately makes you look like a troll as well.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
payomagetotheballs

Postby payomagetotheballs » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:49 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:Yet again, they copy and paste those responses. They are trolls. The fact that you quoted each one separately makes you look like a troll as well.

sorry. i'm new to this and not too good at it yet.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:51 pm

Mkays, then have good luck on this forum. Try reading all responses and quoting one that really encompasses everything you feel. The second quoted post is better than the first one, in other words.
candies

Postby candies » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:54 pm

Tonsil Trouble and Britany’s new look has been amazingly good for season Twelve. Only two episode already aired and people just complains about “ This episode is unfunny” or “ They should do a lot more better” maybe some of them are Family Guy or Simpsons fans…
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:09 pm

Tonsil Trouble seemed like a Simpsons Episode. Old style simpsons but simpsons, because it was so predictable and moralising.

Now all objections to the Britney episode I don't understand. That's up there with Death in my estimation. Anythig that rips on Celebrity "news" is for me the best thing evar!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:40 am

candies wrote:Tonsil Trouble and Britany’s new look has been amazingly good for season Twelve. Only two episode already aired and people just complains about “ This episode is unfunny” or “ They should do a lot more better” maybe some of them are Family Guy or Simpsons fans…

I could reply to this with facts, but it seems as though people like you don't actually enjoy the debate and would rather snipe from afar rather than actually defend what you say. So, all I'll say is this: Try to, in any way, minimalize the fanhood of those that don't like this episode, and I will bring the hammer down for weeks, and weeks, and weeks, and weeks. Every hour of every day, every minute of every hour. If I see someone do this again, I will bust fifty-four nuts. Enjoy the episode, GOOD FOR YOU, but don't attempt to minimalize our opinions again.
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:52 am

Or maybe they are south park fans who didn't care too much for the episode? I think thats what you are getting at..

Your grammar makes that a little hard to read.

Basically, it is possible to dislike a few episodes but still be strong South Park fans. You don't have to like ALL the episodes to be a fan..
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:14 am

I thought the first half of tonsil trouble was funny...but I thought the second half was a bit overdone. I thought the Spears ep was great. It's ironic that she stayed alive even though her head was blown off, yet she dies of photographs.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:03 pm

I think the better question is, who DOES like season 12 now?

Meeeeeee! Well, I like half of it.....
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:11 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:
candies wrote:Tonsil Trouble and Britany’s new look has been amazingly good for season Twelve. Only two episode already aired and people just complains about “ This episode is unfunny” or “ They should do a lot more better” maybe some of them are Family Guy or Simpsons fans…

I could reply to this with facts, but it seems as though people like you don't actually enjoy the debate and would rather snipe from afar rather than actually defend what you say. So, all I'll say is this: Try to, in any way, minimalize the fanhood of those that don't like this episode, and I will bring the hammer down for weeks, and weeks, and weeks, and weeks. Every hour of every day, every minute of every hour. If I see someone do this again, I will bust fifty-four nuts. Enjoy the episode, GOOD FOR YOU, but don't attempt to minimalize our opinions again.

Exactly.
Last edited by Pip Tweek on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:23 pm

Some people are too young (mentally) to watch the show. But it's not a sign of maturity to explode in someone's face for liking what you hate.

Fanboys/girls piss me off as much as the next person, but some people are willing to DEFEND their oppinion of the episode/charactar/show, they're OK. You can debate back to them, just don't get all Ad Homminim on their asses or threaten mass-trolling.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:39 pm

Some people are too young (mentally) to watch the show. But it's not a sign of maturity to explode in someone's face for liking what you hate.

Fanboys/girls piss me off as much as the next person, but some people are willing to DEFEND their oppinion of the episode/charactar/show, they're OK. You can debate back to them, just don't get all Ad Homminim on their asses or threaten mass-trolling.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:49 pm

Bringing down the hammer means I will debate her on every point in depth for weeks and weeks and weeks until Candies submits. It is not mass trolling or anything of that sort, so there is nothing wrong with it unless you hate debates. The difference here is I doubt anyone is willing to realistically debate the same episode for weeks and weeks, but I will debate it for that long to prove my point. When I'm on the forum, nothing is a waste of my time. I go here, once in a while to one topic in Hot Topics, the Spoiler/Episode forum, and Off-Topic. I post in maybe one out of every ten threads I look at, so it isn't like I'll be missing out on anything I'd be doing anyway. Candies can LOVE the episode and defend why all that she wants, and that is fine. But attempting to minimalize my opinion, whether it be South Park or something really important like the economy, pisses me off greatly. If Candies does that, I bring the hammer down. If Candies just says that she likes the episode but doesn't mean that people who like the episode are bigger fans than those who didn't(Or something of that order) then I won't bring the hammer down.
GregW

Postby GregW » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:53 pm

I think season 12 has been great so far, both episodes I've liked and have made me laugh.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”